First Prev
of 2
Next Last
accident

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 27, 2013
MR. JONES WILL BE AT THE WATTS FUNERAL HOME IN GLASGOW, FUNERAL IS INCOMPLETE RIGHT NOW.
Confused

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
Pete jones or somebody i think thats what i herd
anyone know what the jones man name really is or has he just got several names. I have heard his name was Pete, Linwood , and 13 news said Willie so whats was his name?
let u know

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Evan> how can u say something like tht it was an accident he didnt mean to do it. hes going through a rough time like the family is knowing he killed an innocent man by an accident.its sad people like u only think of money get a job and then u want have to wrry about it.

Hope>another thing on the news it said he would be at elbinizer(misspelled) church here in edmonton visitation tomorrow and same place for the actual funeral but i dont remember the time though.srry.

Praying for everyone tht this has hurt. Its sad to lose a love one but really sad when it was an accident and couldnt be preventive.everyone pray and keep everyone tht this involves in there prayers and thought.RIP Pete Jones
Good Samaritan

Albany, GA

#24 Jan 27, 2013
Keep his kids and wife in your hearts and minds and prayers. He left the world doing a good deed for someone else. There should be no talk about money,who is to blame, or anything else. It was an accident. They DO happen. My heart is heavy for all involved, The Jones family, Mr. Lohden, and the mail carrier as well. I think John 14:1-4 is comforting at this time.
Funeral Home Info

Glasgow, KY

#25 Jan 28, 2013
hope wrote:
does any one know where mr. jones body will be? i was thinking maybe butlers.
He will be at Watts & Percell Funeral Home 506 South Lewis Street Glasgow, KY. Visitation will begin at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday at the Funeral Home and the Funeral will be on Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Edmonton. If you want to read the obituary, the funeral home website is www.percellandsonsfuneralhome.com and then click on obituaries.
Funeral Home Error

Glasgow, KY

#26 Jan 28, 2013
Funeral Home Info wrote:
<quoted text>
He will be at Watts & Percell Funeral Home 506 South Lewis Street Glasgow, KY. Visitation will begin at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday at the Funeral Home and the Funeral will be on Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Edmonton. If you want to read the obituary, the funeral home website is www.percellandsonsfuneralhome.com and then click on obituaries.
I am so sorry, I read the obituary wrong. Visitation and Funeral will be at Ebenezer Church and not at the Funeral Home. Visitation begins at 5:00 p.m. Tuesday at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Edmonton and the Funeral is 11:00 a.m. Wednesday at the Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wet/dry vote 17 hr payback 39
mitch firkins n Tonya adams 21 hr dewayne 53
Portia Boone Mon What 32
that didnt last long Aug 21 Like 2
stray animals Aug 20 Charry Chan 4
Looking for man that has fighting roosters Aug 20 Copying 4
witches tomb (Oct '09) Aug 18 Pennywise 10

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance