you mean some one got killed?
Hope

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
yes.
neighbor

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
I agree with Hope please just pray for family! Dont post names cause some of the family doesn't know.
Pete

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Pete jones or somebody i think thats what i herd
Pete

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Pray for the family..
who

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
so sorry to here this, love and prayers to the family.
need to know

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Who was the tow truck driver involved?
accident

Albany, GA

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Golly people, let's get it settled so maybe this topix will drop. Pete Jones passed away today, a vehicle went off the road and he got his tractor out to help pull the guy out... Danny lohden came down over the hill, and due to slippery conditions, could not stop in time while driving the wrecker. Sad and unfortunate, and please pray for ALL parties involved. Drive carefully everyone, God be with you.
neighbor

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
I hope that satisfies everybody so now they can SHUT UP and stop being nosey gosspiers!!!!!
Josh

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Dam sounds like u people needing stay home and not be on the roads this morning it would not had happened. after saying this someone will get piS$ed off.
Know before you talk

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Josh, before you start blaming people, the vehicle that ran off the road was a postal service truck. It was the driver's job to be on the road. Pete being the helpful person he was went to help pull the truck out of the ditch. Unfortunately his tractor also slid off the road. The area they were in faces the north and is the last place to melt so it was solid ice. When the tow truck there it also started sliding down the hill. Pete tried to get out of the way but fell on the ice. There is no one at fault and everyone should pray for the Jones family and everyone involved. Pete will be missed by his family and friends.
carla

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2013
RayRay was a good man.He always smiled and he always had time to talk with you.So sorry to hear about this.My prayers go to his family.
Evan

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2013
I guess the tow truck guy will be hit with a wrongful death lawsuit been this guy died.
seriously

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Evan wrote:
I guess the tow truck guy will be hit with a wrongful death lawsuit been this guy died.
Why would you even say something like that? My Lord...people are suffering!
need to know

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Any update on Mr. Lohden? Hope he is okay! Sweet man!!!
hope

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2013
he is not doing very good, almost in shock, prayers for him and the mail driver and the jones family.
need to know

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Yes prayers to all, very tragic situation! True accident! Like I said praying for all involved!
hope

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2013
does any one know where mr. jones body will be? i was thinking maybe butlers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desperately need money 2 hr Big hat 1
child support tax interception (Jan '10) 2 hr Big hat 421
Good cops or bad cops? You tell me! 5 hr Flyonthewall 9
haley harris (Feb '10) Sat Cracker 43
Johnathan cook Sat Cracker 3
Jims grill (Apr '16) Sat Big trucker 14
Jason Linville Feb 25 Melinda 2

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance