Jeffrey todd shaw
Buddy

Stuart, FL

#1 Mar 21, 2010
I need to get contact with him last time I saw him was november 2008. He lefted town or something acording to what I've heard.
Thanks for the help
oh well

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2010
he is still floating around metcalfe.
Maryj

Stuart, FL

#3 Mar 22, 2010
Didn't him an Ryan harvey get in to some trouble?
Jail

Cave City, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2010
Are you not talking about the Todd Shaw who will be in prison for the next several yr?Has a Brother named Brian?Mom Named Donna? Of course Shaw is a Commom Name In Metcalfe....could be another one.
thought so

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2010
Jail wrote:
Are you not talking about the Todd Shaw who will be in prison for the next several yr?Has a Brother named Brian?Mom Named Donna? Of course Shaw is a Commom Name In Metcalfe....could be another one.
thats the one I was thinking of. I went to school with him. He did get in a lot of trouble. He left Metcalfe bc he done something and the court said he couldnt be in Metcalfe for so long. It maybe up by now. Who knows with Todd though he might be goin to prison. He stays in trouble. But I sure hope he isnt going.
Jail

Cave City, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2010
Yep he is in for a few yrs I forget the amount.I hate it for his family.Sometimes kids just do stupid stuff...he did the crime and has to pay the time.
Marknoble

Stuart, FL

#7 Mar 22, 2010
I heard he did something with a minor or w.e. An thats y he was sent away but I could me mistaken....?
Damn

Stuart, FL

#8 Mar 22, 2010
thought so wrote:
<quoted text>
thats the one I was thinking of. I went to school with him. He did get in a lot of trouble. He left Metcalfe bc he done something and the court said he couldnt be in Metcalfe for so long. It maybe up by now. Who knows with Todd though he might be goin to prison. He stays in trouble. But I sure hope he isnt going.
marknoble I heard the same thing idk if any of it's true thou I heard her name was Emily or Emma I can't remember I lived down the road from her on summit I think she moved again?
a friend

Glasgow, KY

#9 Mar 24, 2010
Todds in jail for being a look out, yea he shouldnt have done it, but yea he was the only one that got into trouble and its breaking into some ones house, and he only got a yr. I have talked to his mom, i was in court with him.
Godsmight

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Mar 24, 2010
a friend wrote:
Todds in jail for being a look out, yea he shouldnt have done it, but yea he was the only one that got into trouble and its breaking into some ones house, and he only got a yr. I have talked to his mom, i was in court with him.
how much longer does he have in the slamer?
jail

Cave City, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2010
a friend wrote:

You sure its just a yr?The Newspaper gave longer without a chance of shock parole.Now he could have later made a deal that I missed reading about.
ldg

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2010
Todd is out of jail, he got out a couple weeks ago.
I hung out with him, donna and donna's husband michael the other day.
Man

Stuart, FL

#13 Mar 24, 2010
Does he have a cell yet I've been trying to hang with him but no one seems to know anymore.
WATCHINGURBACK

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2011
Jail wrote:
yeah i guess thats it an yeah SHAW is a common name is that a problem?? if so let ur name say something about 1 of them (bad) an it could get ugly!! they are some very GOOD SHAW'S out there!! u just dont need to talk about them or mess w them or there families an they wont bother u!! they are great friends, try knowing some of them thed help u in anyway they could!
well of course

Cave City, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2011
WATCHINGURBACK wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i guess thats it an yeah SHAW is a common name is that a problem?? if so let ur name say something about 1 of them (bad) an it could get ugly!! they are some very GOOD SHAW'S out there!! u just dont need to talk about them or mess w them or there families an they wont bother u!! they are great friends, try knowing some of them thed help u in anyway they could!
The subject has not been brought up since MARCH 2010 and you bring it up. define FRIEND!!!
yeahright

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2011
Well he's back in jail anyway, look at the barren co jail website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya 22 hr Manners 2
Election Polls Vote Here!!!! Fri Geez 8
Metcalfe vs glasgow Fri Poll 3
Metcalfe County Sheriffs race Fri watchin 6
Dog Food Plant in Edmonton (Oct '15) Oct 17 Redonkulous 43
Jr Gibson Oct 17 The one 7
Russell walls? Oct 16 Sam 6

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance