theo vaughn back in jail the 28

Posted in the Edmonton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bet u wanna know

Decorah, IA

#1 Feb 8, 2010
i heard he goes back to jail the 28 of this month. i think hes a ok guy just needs to quit the acohol and the rest of the vaughns are the koolest to hangout with if you know them.
crazy

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2010
yeah if you think its cool to steal peoples things and burn it.... real cool
ih8thevaughns

Raywick, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2010
you know him & tammy both like it up the ass, so he should be right at home, the little rat-bitch. Hope he gets shanked
theo vaughn

Decorah, IA

#4 Feb 9, 2010
a pus** if u dont like me then come do something about it. oh thats right you cant get your face out of the computer. get a life
know whatcha mean

Edmonton, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2010
theo vaughn wrote:
a pus** if u dont like me then come do something about it. oh thats right you cant get your face out of the computer. get a life
Stealing from others, getting high, sucking off the government teat, and being irrationally belligerent: The Vaughn 'Way of Life'. Since you have no fixed address, nobody knows which public toilet you live in to find you and call your bluff. You can't get your face out of the nearest male back orifice, which, by the way, is NOT a pus** to normal folks. Will Tammy re-join you in the slammy soon? Or Adumb? When you return home to jail, don't forget the vaseline. Get the family size.
theo vaughn

Decorah, IA

#6 Feb 9, 2010
im glad u love me cause u sure do talk about the vaughns alot. come on get some eo juice baby
J JG

Raywick, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2010
theo vaughn wrote:
a pus** if u dont like me then come do something about it. oh thats right you cant get your face out of the computer. get a life
already tried you b*tch. You & tammy both ran from me in family dollar parking lot, so just how is it that i'm supposed to say it to your face you dumbass? If you're so big & bad then meet me in a public place, that way the whole world can see me kick your ass. You wanna fight me b*tch? Meet me in parking lot beside furlong's tattoo's in glasgow. You name the time worthless c*nt!
you know i know

Decorah, IA

#8 Feb 10, 2010
i think you need to lay off whatever your smoking cause its starting to effect your brain that is if u got one. glad to know you love me tho got nothing better to do then talk about me. do u need some eo juice or what.
know whatcha mean

Edmonton, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2010
you know i know wrote:
i think you need to lay off whatever your smoking cause its starting to effect your brain that is if u got one. glad to know you love me tho got nothing better to do then talk about me. do u need some eo juice or what.
Are you eating cow pies again? Regular folks don't enjoy your perverted water sports juice boy; save that for jail. You won't name a time to meet J JG because you are a coward. Guess what? EVERYBODY knows it.
theo vaughn

Decorah, IA

#10 Feb 10, 2010
well i dont know a jjg or whatever and if you know me that well then you know where i live ill be waiting fago*
JJG

Glasgow, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2010
theo vaughn wrote:
well i dont know a jjg or whatever and if you know me that well then you know where i live ill be waiting fago*
yes you do know a JJG, think dumbass. Just as I thought though, too big a pu**y to do anything other than your c*cksucker, as usual. And yes I do know you, but with as much as you move around, who the hell knows which shithole you are calling home this week. Besides even if I knew where you lived, why the hell would I show up there? So you can call the police & say i,m tresspassing? I'm not as stupid as you moron. The offer to meet you in a PUBLIC place still stands, but as EVERYONE in Edmonton knows, I got nothin' to worry because you are too big a coward to do anything other than run your mouth. By the way, tell your mom the truckers want a refund, said her pussy was wore out & no good
Melissa Vaughn

Brea, CA

#14 Feb 10, 2010
JJG wrote:
<quoted text>yes you do know a JJG, think dumbass. Just as I thought though, too big a pu**y to do anything other than your c*cksucker, as usual. And yes I do know you, but with as much as you move around, who the hell knows which shithole you are calling home this week. Besides even if I knew where you lived, why the hell would I show up there? So you can call the police & say i,m
tresspassing? I'm not as stupid as you
moron. The offer to meet you in a PUBLIC
place still stands, but as EVERYONE in
Edmonton knows, I got nothin' to worry
because you are too big a coward to do
anything other than run your mouth. By the
way, tell your mom the truckers want a
refund, said her pussy was wore out & no
good
Listen, I don't know who you are boy. One thing I do know is that you need to leave my mothers name out of this. I care what you have to say about my brothers but do not talk about my mother.
oh yeah

Edmonton, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2010
Melissa Vaughn wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, I don't know who you are boy. One thing I do know is that you need to leave my mothers name out of this. I care what you have to say about my brothers but do not talk about my mother.
ur mama done evry lowlive and mexican and black fer miles aroun it the vaugn way
Melissa Vaughn

United States

#16 Feb 10, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ur mama done evry lowlive and mexican and black fer miles aroun it the vaugn way
First you need to learn how to spell. I not sure why you would want to talk about some ones mother, would you want anyone to talk about yours.
know whatcha mean

Edmonton, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2010
Melissa Vaughn wrote:
<quoted text>
First you need to learn how to spell. I not sure why you would want to talk about some ones mother, would you want anyone to talk about yours.
"Oh Yeah" was just stating what is common knowledge in the area. People talk about your mother because her progeny are so anti-social, belligerent, criminal, perverse, and frankly mentally disadvantaged that it brings her behavior and apparent complete lack of parenting skills into the public discourse. Does this answer the question?
citizensofedmont on

Raywick, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2010
Melissa Vaughn wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, I don't know who you are boy. One thing I do know is that you need to leave my mothers name out of this. I care what you have to say about my brothers but do not talk about my mother.
Don't want people talkin' bout your momma? Tell her to quit tryin' to give away that nasty pu**y away to ANY sumbitch that will take it. The only person in Edmonton that is a bigger ho than your momma is YOU!
omg

Glasgow, KY

#19 Feb 10, 2010
haha that is so dam funny
Melissa Vaughn

United States

#20 Feb 10, 2010
citizensofedmonton wrote:
<quoted text>Don't want people talkin' bout your momma? Tell her to quit tryin' to give away that nasty pu**y away to ANY sumbitch that will take it. The only person in Edmonton that is a bigger ho than your momma is YOU!
You dumb a$$ I don't even live it Edmonton, see how much you know.
know whatcha mean

Edmonton, KY

#21 Feb 10, 2010
Melissa Vaughn wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb a$$ I don't even live it Edmonton, see how much you know.
No, but your reputation lingers on just like a skunk that has been run over.
wow

Burkesville, KY

#22 Feb 23, 2010
crazy wrote:
yeah if you think its cool to steal peoples things and burn it.... real cool

what did theo still and burn i heard that was adam not him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
most hands in metcalf count 2 hr Sick of filth 2
How many females are pills heads in Edmonton 20 hr fun time 4
Anthony dale Barbour Sat Correct 4
New Liberty Music Thread Sat Musikologist 2
Get Metcalfe Moving 5K Color Run Fri I Love Edmonton 2
Aylia Hurt (Jun '14) May 21 Money boy 17
Poll Is Coach mccoy a good coach (Aug '10) May 20 byebye 16
More from around the web

Edmonton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]