meth lab on miller street

Posted in the Edmonton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
enough already

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2010
they found another lab this morning, at 118 miller street. ronnie and megan hall's house. when will everyone learn its no good? jamie brown and others were arrested i heard...oh well, they will never learn..enough is enough!!!!!!!
Sakura

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2010
I'm glad they got em, bout time something is done to clean up this bullsh*t, maybe it'll lead to more arrests.
landlord

Baldwin City, KS

#3 Jul 18, 2010
enough already wrote:
they found another lab this morning, at 118 miller street. ronnie and megan hall's house. when will everyone learn its no good? jamie brown and others were arrested i heard...oh well, they will never learn..enough is enough!!!!!!!
not true get yor facts straight.
uhm

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2010
yes, it is true. The police, state police and fire department were over there all morning. If it isn't true, why are so many people in jail for it tonight?
have facts

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 18, 2010
they got jamie brown, ronnie & megan hall, lonnie thompson and tyler thompson. i heard there were others arrested also but i am not sure on the names the ones i have listed are ones in jail i know for sure check barren county jail website.
uhm

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2010
... don't you just love a know it all? I'm sure landlord is probably one of their crankhead loser buddies.
landlord

Baldwin City, KS

#8 Jul 18, 2010
uhm wrote:
... don't you just love a know it all? I'm sure landlord is probably one of their crankhead loser buddies.
you must be tripping there is no megan hall on the barren co jail website.
mmmm

Clinton, IA

#9 Jul 18, 2010
yea there is, actually there is a Megan and Ronnie hall if u wanna get technical
uhm

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 18, 2010
i guess meagan has been released, but there is a ronnie hall still in there... like i said, probably a crankhead taking up for their own idiotic kind!!
mmmm

Clinton, IA

#11 Jul 18, 2010
Yea because i know she was in there earlier. Either way it dont matter, it happened. The landlord needs to be doing some research on his residents tho, thats for sure.
by by

Munfordville, KY

#12 Jul 19, 2010
good job garmon
landlord

Baldwin City, KS

#13 Jul 19, 2010
who is the rat that told on these people?
Need Help

Plano, TX

#14 Jul 19, 2010
I looked on website and it said lonnie thompson had controlled substance-pcp??? how the hell you get PCP in edmonton
go edmonton

Edmonton, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2010
landlord wrote:
who is the rat that told on these people?
Im glad someone did tell. These people needs to be stopped. Why do you want to know who is the rat. is it cause maybe you are doing that sh*t. I dont think they will get on here and tell who they are.
landlord

Baldwin City, KS

#16 Jul 19, 2010
Need Help wrote:
I looked on website and it said lonnie thompson had controlled substance-pcp??? how the hell you get PCP in edmonton
the pcp was tested at the edmonton csi lab and was more than likely horse-dung.
like to know

Edmonton, KY

#17 Jul 19, 2010
How did Megan talk herself out of this one?
the 1

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jul 19, 2010
noticed pokey brown duggard aint been around lol
the 1

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jul 19, 2010
why wasnt ethan caught he been with them low lifes all week
who

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jul 19, 2010
is pokey brown duggard? lol.
the 1

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jul 19, 2010
jolane poynter, chris brown, billy duggard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Harper & Kaylan Lee 17 hr Truth 1
child support tax interception (Jan '10) 21 hr Tired 458
Legalization of alcohol in Metcalfe County Wed Poll 18
Election polls Wed Poll 8
sheriff (Jan '17) Wed Wrecking crew 12
Greg wilson Wed Logan 53
Did the wet/dry vote change your opinion of jud... Wed Wrecking crew 7

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance