pageant 4th of july
Amanda and Beverly

Bowling Green, KY

#1 May 20, 2009
Sugar and Spice will be having a pageant at North Warren Elementary in Smiths Grove on June 27, 2009 starting at eleven oclock.Open to all surrounding counties. Please email me at [email protected]
1.Tiny Miss 0-6 months Girls
2.Tiny Mr. 0-6 months Boys
3.Petite Miss 7-11 months Girls
4.Petite Mr.7-11 months Boys
5.Baby Miss 12-24 months Girls
6.Baby Mr. 12-24 months Boys
7.Wee Miss 25-36 months Girls
8.Wee Mister 25-36 months Boys
9.Little Miss 37-48 months Girls
10.Little Mr. 37-48 months Boys
11.Junior Miss 49 months to 6yrs.Girls
12.Junior Mr. 49 months to 6yrs. Boys
13.Princess Miss 7-9yrs Girls
14.Pre-Teen Miss 10-12 yrs Girls
15.Teen Miss 13-15yrs Girls
16.Miss Independence 16-21yrs Girls
17.Mrs Independence Married Girls
Entry fee before pageant $55 and $65 at the door
You can email me and i can send you a form to sign
Best Smile and prettiest hair will each receive a ribbon in each category
1st,2nd and 3rd place
DEADLINE TO ENTER JUNE 17TH 2009
Lots of prizes and fun
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 26, 2009
What is the outfit wear for the Tiny Mr. 0-6 months boys??
sanity

Glasgow, KY

#3 May 26, 2009
Just what we need, another pageant.
amanda

Floyds Knobs, IN

#4 May 30, 2009
anything patriotic
swimwear 2 outfits
Very interested

White House, TN

#5 Jun 12, 2009
is this a natural pageant? how can i get more info?
wondering

Hodgenville, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2009
what about the pageant on 4th of July at the park?
truthteller

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2009
sanity wrote:
Just what we need, another pageant.
No, we can never have enough pageants, especially when the entry fee is
$50+, sounds like a real money maker. Whose pocket does it go in?
Judge Wannabe

Canton, OH

#8 Jul 1, 2009
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we can never have enough pageants, especially when the entry fee is
$50+, sounds like a real money maker. Whose pocket does it go in?
And Please. NO UGLY WOMEN!!!
this pageant sucked

Utica, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2009
this pageant was horrible my daughter went by the rules and wore the required swimsuit and 4th of july wear and she only had one other little girl in her class , she didnt do the swimsuit attire at all she didnt wear any blue just a red fluffy dress and white socks , the adviser had said no frilly pageant dresses just R/W/B wear ,the other little girl won 1st even though she looked like she had on christmas wear but thats ok i dont recommend anyone do their pageants because we went to a larger pageant that afternoon and my daughter did win with 12 in her class not just 2
hairdresser

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 4, 2009
this pageant sucked wrote:
this pageant was horrible my daughter went by the rules and wore the required swimsuit and 4th of july wear and she only had one other little girl in her class , she didnt do the swimsuit attire at all she didnt wear any blue just a red fluffy dress and white socks , the adviser had said no frilly pageant dresses just R/W/B wear ,the other little girl won 1st even though she looked like she had on christmas wear but thats ok i dont recommend anyone do their pageants because we went to a larger pageant that afternoon and my daughter did win with 12 in her class not just 2
we did not do this pageant but we did one last night at Bonnieville.. the same thing happened to us... my oldest daughter's wear was SUPPOSED to be pageant wear my dd got 1st and the winner who happened to be from bonnieville won in a SUnday dress... then one of the babys which should have been sunday best wore a onesie... then in the 4-6 a little girl who placed wore blue jean shorts and a tank top... I hate to complain but when you wear what you are supposed to and just because they know the judges or who puts on the pageant and don't follow the rules that is not fair... we spend a lot of money on doing pageants and the outfits to wear to pageants and it really ticks me off when directors let this CRAP happen ... those kids should be disqualified from the beginnig!!!!!!
Judge

Canton, OH

#11 Jul 4, 2009
this pageant sucked wrote:
this pageant was horrible my daughter went by the rules and wore the required swimsuit and 4th of july wear and she only had one other little girl in her class , she didnt do the swimsuit attire at all she didnt wear any blue just a red fluffy dress and white socks , the adviser had said no frilly pageant dresses just R/W/B wear ,the other little girl won 1st even though she looked like she had on christmas wear but thats ok i dont recommend anyone do their pageants because we went to a larger pageant that afternoon and my daughter did win with 12 in her class not just 2
How much did you have to pay the judges?
Judge

Canton, OH

#12 Jul 4, 2009
hairdresser wrote:
<quoted text>
we did not do this pageant but we did one last night at Bonnieville.. the same thing happened to us... my oldest daughter's wear was SUPPOSED to be pageant wear my dd got 1st and the winner who happened to be from bonnieville won in a SUnday dress... then one of the babys which should have been sunday best wore a onesie... then in the 4-6 a little girl who placed wore blue jean shorts and a tank top... I hate to complain but when you wear what you are supposed to and just because they know the judges or who puts on the pageant and don't follow the rules that is not fair... we spend a lot of money on doing pageants and the outfits to wear to pageants and it really ticks me off when directors let this CRAP happen ... those kids should be disqualified from the beginnig!!!!!!
You too should tip the guy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep your Little Girl Away From Timothy Morgan ... (Apr '10) 8 hr faith 14
Eddie Reece 10 hr Facebook 3
Fair 2016 15 hr just heard 2
edmonton childhood memories (May '09) Fri Skeptic 344
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Mother Teresa 640
sherri cote (May '09) Wed Hellno 19
Original wet/dry post Wed Trey 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages