First Prev
of 3
Next Last
thats right

Glasgow, KY

#46 Nov 3, 2011
I've been there several times now.I've been telling everyone, that Edmonton IGA is alot cheaper. Than most of the other stores around Edmonton. I like it very much. If I have to wait in line a few oh well, it's not because no ones there. It might be because everyone is doing what there supposed to do . Ya know stock the shelves or paper work...hmmmm
Slim Jim

Baldwin City, KS

#47 Nov 6, 2011
thats right wrote:
I've been there several times now.I've been telling everyone, that Edmonton IGA is alot cheaper. Than most of the other stores around Edmonton. I like it very much. If I have to wait in line a few oh well, it's not because no ones there. It might be because everyone is doing what there supposed to do . Ya know stock the shelves or paper work...hmmmm
Well just baby you should try shopping Dollar Market, compare the prices on like items and Dollar Mk. will beat IGA prices 75 % of the time.

Since: Oct 09

Hart County, KY.

#48 Nov 6, 2011
Dollar Market sucks! They sell very little real food (Mostly processed, boxed or canned or frozen junk food). Their produce is usually bad...and they overcharge you at the cash register, so you have to weatch them like a hawk when you check out...and still find you've been overcharged/not had sale prices applied when you get home. I don't have time for that nonsense.
Slim Jim

Baldwin City, KS

#49 Nov 6, 2011
Original T Jefferson wrote:
Dollar Market sucks! They sell very little real food (Mostly processed, boxed or canned or frozen junk food). Their produce is usually bad...and they overcharge you at the cash register, so you have to weatch them like a hawk when you check out...and still find you've been overcharged/not had sale prices applied when you get home. I don't have time for that nonsense.
No one couldn't be any worse to over charge than IGA , On like items as I said Dollar MK. will beat IGA at least 75 % of the time and that is on the same brand and the same size, so if you want to pay the extra so be it.
who is the daddy

Glasgow, KY

#50 Nov 7, 2011
wonder if it is her MacDonalds guy who bought her supper, wonder who the daddy is?? Emmett's X or not, suppose to have divorced, but did she sign the papers???
news flash

Bonnieville, KY

#51 Nov 7, 2011
who is the daddy wrote:
wonder if it is her MacDonalds guy who bought her supper, wonder who the daddy is?? Emmett's X or not, suppose to have divorced, but did she sign the papers???
hey sicko get over it... nobody cares
because

Glasgow, KY

#52 Nov 10, 2011
when will the heavy set miss know it all be back....since she had a baby....guess Emmett Bellamy will be a suprise daddy since their divorce isn't final, she wouldn't sign the papers....lmfao
drop it

Glasgow, KY

#53 Nov 10, 2011
just leave her alone. she's done NOTHING to ya'll. so just drop it.
hey

Glasgow, KY

#54 Nov 12, 2011
What about the girl named kara that works out at iga? Does anybody know anything about her. I would like to get to know her. What type of person is she outside of work?
Pooh

Glasgow, KY

#55 Dec 1, 2011
I know Kara. She is engaged to Jordan Froedge
regular shopper

Leitchfield, KY

#56 Dec 2, 2011
I went into iga tonight to get some groceries and that night manager b loud red hair is slutty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tonya neal sexton 35 min Little birdie 6
Two cats 3 hr Haha 2
mitch firkins n Tonya adams 4 hr dewyne adams 22
Tyra and Kevin Whitlow 10 hr marry me 2
child support tax interception (Jan '10) 14 hr lala12345 388
Wet/dry vote Wed Tom 21
News Metcalfe County Wet-Dry vote is Tue 28 Jun 2016 Wed wet 4

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance