I'm a Sex Addict!!!

Since: Dec 08

Fort Saskatchewan, Canada

#45 Jan 21, 2009
Tattooed KY Gal wrote:
Sex Addiction is not a laughing matter its a serious condition.you all are idiots
Do you know this for fact or did you learn that watching Oprah?
another SMITH

Cave City, KY

#46 Oct 17, 2009
i love it and the more i get the more i whant . YA HEAR ME
dhf

Glasgow, KY

#47 Oct 17, 2009
guess wrote:
I really need help any advice??
hey baby, you still in need of rescue? i've been referred to as a nymph myself. we should get together.
friend

Munfordville, KY

#48 Oct 18, 2009
guess wrote:
everyone on here has made a joke out of this but I understand what you are going though. Alot of people think that just because you are a sex addict you are a slut. But it is not true. This addiction is just like other addictions. Like smoking if you don't get a smoke you can be a total B*tch. Sex is the same way. I had this problem a few years back and I still struggle with it today. But I got though it by meeting a man that is worth fighting for. I really messed up my first relationship by giving into this desire. But I fight it now and I am doing good. There are to many diseases out there. I know alot of people will make fun of me and silly stuff like that but I don't care. Be safe and find a man that is good to you and you will make it.
Lewis

Santa Barbara, CA

#50 Oct 18, 2009
Haha wet shyt
Mr Rogers

Glasgow, KY

#51 Oct 18, 2009
I'll take all I can git. Lets do it.
forum eyes

Glasgow, KY

#52 Oct 24, 2009
for the real sex addicts out there - get to church, and ask a decaon/pastor for help....humble yourself before the Lord, and acknowledge how much a sinner you are & acknowledge how much Christ has truely done for you....hand over your cares to the lord, and he will gladly take them from you...your not going to conquer your problems on your own...
General George Patton

Normalville, PA

#53 Oct 24, 2009
forum eyes wrote:
for the real sex addicts out there - get to church, and ask a decaon/pastor for help....humble yourself before the Lord, and acknowledge how much a sinner you are & acknowledge how much Christ has truely done for you....hand over your cares to the lord, and he will gladly take them from you...your not going to conquer your problems on your own...
Or you could ask a Rabbi, Imam, or Priest as well right?

It comes down to right and wrong and knowing the difference. It's not a difficult concept. People seem to make things more complicated than they have to be. How about this, you are looking for attention. If it bothers you so much, don't do it and shut up. Quit being an ass. There are people out there with real problems and have no time for jackasses begging for sympathy. I hope this helps.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#54 Nov 25, 2009
sex addict! give me a break! here's a new phrase for you " self control " works every time .
Daa

Canton, OH

#55 Nov 25, 2009
wtf wrote:
dude, find other things to occupy your mind. sex inst that great.
If you think that... You are NOT doing it right!!!
hunter

Rineyville, KY

#56 Nov 25, 2009
[email protected] lol there it is
TD

Elizabethtown, KY

#58 Oct 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
Speak for urself I think it's awesome especially when ur in love with that person but having one night stands are good to
vote 4 obama

Cave City, KY

#60 Nov 4, 2012
gaysex m4m
Another Hottie

La Grange, KY

#61 Nov 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
If you think it isn't that great then you're not doing it right!!!!
gas

Cave City, KY

#63 Nov 9, 2012
hey vote where u want to meet at?
do me

Elizabethtown, KY

#64 Feb 10, 2013
M
guess wrote:
come meet n do me I love having sex especially with a girl who loves f##### as much as I do
big butt

Cave City, KY

#65 Feb 22, 2013
love that man 4 man action
I agree

Mckee, KY

#66 Jun 6, 2013
guess wrote:
I am seriously a sex addict. I know it's a problem BUT do not know how to stop.
It is too easy for me to find guys to have sex with..........so I don't see how I can stop!
Any ideas??
i know what u mean but everyone laughs I'm 35 male sex controls my life I want it all day every day even when I've just had it I want it again
i want some

Cave City, KY

#67 Jun 9, 2013
up for some man 4 man action love it
Jessica

Albany, GA

#68 Jun 25, 2013
All men are sex addicts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edmonton Marathon (Aug '16) 8 hr butterball 15
No Bars in the County 9 hr butterball 13
Home sweet home 22 hr Ridge runner 5
Freek girls Mon info 13
Metcalfe County Health Care/ Nursing Home hiri... (Dec '11) Dec 11 Rob J from Indiana 69
Christmas parade Dec 10 Jeff 8
Light house Dec 7 Humble and kind 10

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages