'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“You gotta love me!”

Since: Sep 12

I walk amongst thee

#47470 Sep 5, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Just a guess, and a lesson for the rest of the year.
SomeOne in the control room of the DNC convention is monitoring Topix.
Those empty seated sections where a problem.
Apparently...even Boy 'George' Soros doesn't have enough money to fill those seats...people who have money are tired of those trying to get it for FREE!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#47471 Sep 5, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It bothers me. Because what you said is the truth:
Neighbor was telling us last tax season that his newly married son and wife, both still young people, both working at hard grueling jobs, but still taking all the overtime the company offered ... paid in $11,000.00 in taxes. No kids yet, and few deductions. So they didn't get anything back.
In comes Jose Gonzalez, an illegal - claims 6 kids, nieces and nephews who don't even live with him, and are in Mexico and he walks out with $11,000.00 tax return. All because he didn't have a social security number.
Everything they paid in was likely sent to Mexico.
Nice one, eh?
More ridiculous lies.
frank

Oakland, CA

#47472 Sep 5, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from President Kennedy, how many of the huge male clan of descendents of the Kennedy's served in the military???
Here's a bit on the angel who's looking down assuring the Democrats will win this election:
Ted Kennedy earned C grades at the private Milton Academy, but was admitted to Harvard as a "legacy" -- his father and older brothers had attended there, so the younger and dimmer Kennedy's admission was virtually assured. While attending, he was expelled twice, once for cheating on a test and once for paying a classmate to cheat for him.
While expelled Kennedy enlisted in the Army, but mistakenly signed up for four years instead of two. His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England, pulled the necessary strings to have his enlistment shortened to two years and to ensure that he served in Europe, not Korea, where a war was raging. Kennedy was assigned to Paris, never advanced beyond the rank of Private, and returned to Harvard upon being discharged.
Save your fishing trip Forrest no one is taking the bait ...
Romney wants to attack Iran sending your kids and my kids but not his own - you sure you want to support that?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#47473 Sep 5, 2012
BakAtcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently...even Boy 'George' Soros doesn't have enough money to fill those seats...people who have money are tired of those trying to get it for FREE!
More Faux News foolishness.
frank

Oakland, CA

#47474 Sep 5, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Just a guess, and a lesson for the rest of the year.
SomeOne in the control room of the DNC convention is monitoring Topix.
Those empty seated sections where a problem.
Huh? Unlike the empty space in your cranium ...:-/
frank

Oakland, CA

#47475 Sep 5, 2012
BakAtcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you read...you seem to believe (from MSNBC),
You have $HIT on your chin,
...and a maggot on your sleeve!
Making matters worse is that our debt is structural rather than cyclical: the federal budget is in deficit both in good economic times and bad. When George W. Bush took office in 2001, the gross federal debt was $5.76 trillion. When he left eight years later, the debt was up to $10.626 trillion, an increase of $607 billion a year. During Barack Obama’s presidency it has risen by $1.7 trillion a year and now almost 40 percent higher than when he took office. Deficits of this size are quite simply unsustainable!
ODUMBA Gotta go...Americans already know.
You're so dim if you had a light bulb in you mouth...
and a battery up your a$$, you still would'nt glow!
TIR(D)
You GOPers have a seriously dysfunctional relationship with reality, it is Obama that took all the risks by going deeper into debt stopping the rapidly hemorrhaging of the economy. The number of unemployed peaked in October 2009 at 15.6 million, the number of unemployed now is down to 12.5 million! In a number of metropolitan areas such as Midland TX the unemployment rate is below 6%.
Well Then

Martin, TN

#47476 Sep 5, 2012
Republicans are in a panic because their convention didn't do anything to to energize the undecided. The difference so far between the two conventions are as different as daylight and darkness.
Republicans got up during their convention and flat out lied on several facts. Now Democrats can get up there and speak the truth.
Also, whoever said the Democrats had seats that were empty is also lieing. Many supporters of Obama are being turned away now since his address is being held indoors because of the storm warnings.
Duhwayne

Glasgow, KY

#47477 Sep 5, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You GOPers have a seriously dysfunctional relationship with reality, it is Obama that took all the risks by going deeper into debt stopping the rapidly hemorrhaging of the economy. The number of unemployed peaked in October 2009 at 15.6 million, the number of unemployed now is down to 12.5 million! In a number of metropolitan areas such as Midland TX the unemployment rate is below 6%.
Okay I agree with those numbers because I live in Obama bizarro world and yes siree I am as dumb as Obama depends on me to be and I excelled in Nancy Pelosi's Creative Book-cooking Math class.

I agree with everything your stupid ass says because I am a dumb ass too! You go frankie boy!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#47478 Sep 5, 2012
Duhwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I agree with those numbers because I live in Obama bizarro world and yes siree I am as dumb as Obama depends on me to be and I excelled in Nancy Pelosi's Creative Book-cooking Math class.
I agree with everything your stupid ass says because I am a dumb ass too! You go frankie boy!
Why are the hicks in Glasgow so f' ing stupid?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#47479 Sep 5, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Unlike the empty space in your cranium ...:-/
That is where I keep my big tent ;)
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#47480 Sep 5, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying with some weasel wording that Obama has added some 12 trillion to the debt? Now that is some real Faux wingnut style fuzzy math. Why wasn't you on forums, and shouting from the rooftops when the bush cartel was running up the debt. So, are you trying to imply that pork is fine, unless served up by a democrat?
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
When Bush left office, the debt was approximately $10 trillion. He had added $4 trillion to a $6 trillion debt in 8 years. Obama has added $6 trillion in less than 4 years.
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#47481 Sep 5, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Of metro areas with a population of more than a million, Detroit wins the sad prize of highest unemployment, with a rate of 14.9 percent. The Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that El Centro, Calif. had the highest overall rate: 26.8 percent. Fifteen areas reported jobless rates of at least 15 percent: Seven in California, three in Michigan, and two in Indiana.
nothing but the truth

Glasgow, KY

#47482 Sep 5, 2012
Thank you Obama and democrats...you "MADE MY DAY" lol
First you announced that Eva Longoria was your go-to 1%er Hollywood speaker to try and connect with us "normal" people. Who the hell is an Eva Longoria? Somebody said they thought she was on one of those "Housewives of wherever" shows. Oh, that helps her credibility, I'm sure. lol I guess all the big rappers and Hollywood icons were just too busy with their 1% lives and vacations to step up for the Obama this time around. Maybe Lady GagGag can spare a couple of minutes in a breaking news type format thingie for Obama.

Democrats announced today that Obama will not be speaking at the huge football stadium...because of the weather. OMG, that is so precious! Because they didn't know yesterday that the weather wasn't predicted to cooperate. And they didn't know the weather predictions the day before that or even the day before that! They were blindsided by Mother Nature and that obviously makes her a racist! Don't forget that it was also Bush's fault because everything is Bush's fault according to Obama's supporters.
It couldn't be because they realized they didn't have enough supporters to fill that stadium and Obama would be humiliated on live television? OMG, LMMFAO! Nope. It was because the dems didn't believe the weather predictions from the previous week but when the tally of people attending became an issue then the dems believed the "weakly" weather reports that had not changed from a week ago.
Made my day!

Then we had Michelle Obama speaking. Of course we can tell when Michelle Obama lies...her mouth is moving. That's a tell-tell sign of a lawyer. Why did Michelle Obam have to give up her Attorney's license? lol Anywho...she "proudly" (so now she is proud? ugh) announced how proud she was of her husbands willingness to put party affiliation aside and do the right thing for the people and work with republicans. Wait...is she on the same planet as the rest of us? Obama and Pelosi and Reid were the masterminds behind Obamacare and no republicans were allowed in on that shady deal, not even included in on the bribes and shady deals that went on behind closed doors for yes votes to Obamacare. Republicans weren't invited to that little democrat takeover party. Yet Michelle is so proud that Obama did right by the citizens and included republicans and the public in his Obamacare takeover process. Y'all remember watching that whole process on Cspan like Obama promised, right? lmao, yeah right! That must have been lawyer talk. lol Michelle is also proud that Obama included Republicans and Independents and Libertarians and Congress and the public with his Executive order supreme powers when he sent Drones to kill innocent people (including an American) and announced that he would allow illegals to stay in our country. Yep, we the people, can understand your recent pride in your husbands actions, Michelle. He's acting more and more like a seedy lawyer every time his mouth moves!

Thank you Barack Hussein Obama and Moosechelle Obama and the entire corrupt democrat party...you made my day! See ya at the voting booths in November. I bet the weather won't stop Americans from getting to the voting places in November to boot you to the curb Barack! lol
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#47483 Sep 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Obama is trying his best to pull us out of this george WMD bush mess, and it's killing you that he is still being effective, even while dealing with his obstructions opponents. DITCH MITCH!
TIR
It is actually killing all of us that he is being ineffective!!!!
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#47484 Sep 5, 2012
<quoted text>
He was talking about george WMD bush you mindless bush ball butterer!
TIR
I know that!! Just seems ironic that has created a much worse debt than Bush!

Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

Yes we do!!!!!!!
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#47485 Sep 5, 2012
Why did Michelle Obam have to give up her Attorney's license?

Because she was getting ready to get in a lot of shit for Insurance Fraud...

Funny how Fraud seems to follow those Obamas HUH..

Birds of the feather eh Frankie??

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#47486 Sep 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
It is actually killing all of us that he is being ineffective!!!!
Then lets get scumbag obstructionists like mitch the bitch out of office. Obstructionists are not good for anything but damaging our country. mcconnell is nothing more than a horseshit salesman with a mouth full of samples!

TIR

Stanford

#47487 Sep 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
Why did Michelle Obam have to give up her Attorney's license?
Because she was getting ready to get in a lot of shit for Insurance Fraud...
Funny how Fraud seems to follow those Obamas HUH..
Birds of the feather eh Frankie??
That's bullshit. Look something up for a change!

TIR
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#47488 Sep 5, 2012
Muslim Delegates Quadruple from 2004 in 2012...

Still doubt Obamas ties to Muslims...

Stanford

#47489 Sep 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that!! Just seems ironic that has created a much worse debt than Bush!
Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
Yes we do!!!!!!!
The bush cartel has had a hand in running up the debt up more than anyone. You do remember the other bush hucksters don't you? Besides, if it was not for george WMD bush, we would not be in this mess, and needing to be bailed out. You do remember the unelected bush don't you????? That would be george WMD bush!!!! What a dumbass!

TIR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Young 2 hr a friend 25
DVDs for three dollars apiece. 5 hr Nick 8
5 new businesses in Monroe County 21 hr citizen 1
Pizza Hut Price Raise 21 hr Ann Larson 1
Shuler kjelson Jan 23 wanting to know 1
robert scott Jan 23 donna 3
Jeremy fancher Jan 22 punks 14
Edmonton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web