'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222795 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#45366 Aug 12, 2012
went so far as to accuse McConnell of “obstruction” and engaging in “a political stunt.”

Yes. Senator Harry Reid (D – NV) refuses to allow the Republicans to add Barack Obama’s (D – Prez)“jobs” bill as an amendment to another bill being debated while simultaneously accusing Republicans of “obstruction” when Obama wants to “pass the bill now” and is accusing Republicans of refusing to vote on it. That’s what you call a “pants on fire” lie out of Senator Harry Reid (D – NV).

The whole “jobs” bill is a campaign propaganda stunt. Barack Obama knows it. Harry Reid knows it. House Democrats know it. All the Republicans know it. And now it’s fodder for Republicans to use against Senate Democrats because the Senate Democrats have refused to go on record for or against it,

just as they have ***refused*** to go on record with a Federal Budget since April, 2009.

http://truthbeforedishonor.wordpress.com/2011...

Press Releases
Print
Home / Media / Press Releases
Aug 10 2012
Sessions And Ryan:‘Unprecedented 1,200 Days’ Since Senate Democrats Passed A Budget

“Not only have [Senate Democrats] failed to adopt a budget but, with America under threat of financial calamity, they have refused to even present a plan for public scrutiny.”

WASHINGTON—U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), Ranking Member of the Senate Budget Committee, and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), Chairman of the House Budget Committee, released the following joint statement today ahead of the 1,200th day since Senate Democrats have last adopted a budget plan:

“Tomorrow marks another disappointing record for the United States Senate: Senate Majority Leader Reid and his Democrat conference will have gone an unprecedented 1,200 days without adopting a budget plan as required by law. Not only have they failed to adopt a budget but, with America under threat of financial calamity, they have refused to even present a plan for public scrutiny. Last year, Majority Leader Reid said it would be ‘foolish’ to do a budget and the legally required Budget Committee mark-up was cancelled. No plan from his conference has seen the light of day. He refuses to disclose who he plans to tax and how he plans to spend taxpayers’ money.

http://budget.senate.gov/republican/public/in...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45367 Aug 12, 2012
Patriot wrote:
As I read that Romney would pay zero taxes under the 'Ryan Plan', I feel compelled to take a minute to express my gratitude for my country. For the public schools and universities I and my children attended, for the public roads we drive on, for the safe medicine, drinking water and air we enjoy, for the state and national parks that fill us with inspiration and awe, for programs that help those who cannot help themselves, for the right to speak my mind even if others disagree. I am grateful that by paying my taxes I contribute to this country and these benefits. I am a shareholder of sorts in this great American experiment and am honored to contribute. People like me often don't speak up because we are told we should look out for only ourselves. We are ridiculed, called idiots or naive, but I have a different word for it: PATRIOTIC. I am proud to be American and proud to stand up for the rights of people who look, think, worship, and live differently than I do. And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.*Pause
Patriotic Democrat

Don't be afraid. Candidates who care about leaving our kids something besides mountains of extinction level DEBT are to be respected not slandered. You seem to think that voting Democrats don't give a crap about our legacy to our children. You are very wrong. We want to take our Party back from Obama and Pelosi and the DNC is leaving us no option but to Vote Romney.
==========

Speak UP....like this person DID!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#45368 Aug 12, 2012
Patriot wrote:
As I read that Romney would pay zero taxes under the 'Ryan Plan', I feel compelled to take a minute to express my gratitude for my country.
And just where did you read that horse shit at? Of course you are repeating it and couldn't care less if there's a word of truth to it or not. Good little democrat. Baaaa, baaaa little sheepie!
better wake up people

Glasgow, KY

#45369 Aug 12, 2012
Is anyone else able to connect the dots? When Ayatollah Khomeini ruled over Iran he wanted to "re-distribute the wealth". And he did. The poor got poorer and the Ayatollah and his gang got richer. Is that how Obama wants it to work here in America? Is that his idea of the redistribution of wealth he wants in place for American citizens? Be afraid America...be very afraid!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45370 Aug 12, 2012
Issa suing Holder over 'Fast and Furious'
For refusing to provide documents in fatal operation

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/issa-suing-holder-...

Darrell Issa to Sue Eric Holder Monday
By Jonathan Strong
Roll Call Staff
Aug. 12, 2012, 7:43 p.m.
House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa plans to sue Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday for refusing to provide documents related to the "Fast and Furious" gun-smuggling operation.

"The committee expects to file the civil contempt suit against the attorney general Monday," a Republican source said. The suit will be filed in the federal district court for the District of Columbia.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/darrell_issa_to_...
Jay

Springville, TN

#45371 Aug 12, 2012
This is just what we don't need: 16,000 new government officials, AKA, the IRS breathing down our necks, making sure we step-to-it, and pay what they say, charging us 2% of our income taxing us into submission. Naturally, under Obama, illegal aliens are exempt with the $85.7 billion set aside for their health care in the Obamacare bill. I'd like to see the IRS collect for their emergency room care!

And this isn' t sticking it to the lower middle class?

"The new health care law also provides $10 billion to expand the IRS, which will be in charge of verifying that every American taxpayer has obtained health insurance defined under this new law.

Taxpayers who fail to prove that they have the health insurance required under the health care law, face a new tax up to up to $2,250 or 2 percent of the taxpayer’s income (whichever is greater).

The new law, however, includes an exemption for illegal aliens and incarcerated individuals. Incarcerated individuals are exempt because they receive taxpayer-funded health care in prison.

Though illegal aliens cannot receive a tax credit or Medicaid coverage under the health care law, they may receive emergency room care, but do so without paying the same penalty that uninsured Americans must pay.

According to the Congressional Budget Office and Joint Committee on Taxation, nearly half of the taxes collected from this law, would be paid by households earning less than 300% of the Federal Poverty Line ($66,150 for a family of four)."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45373 Aug 12, 2012
my own prison - creed

&fe ature=related
Garvin

Ashland, KY

#45374 Aug 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Can you explain the difference between gravity and your fat ass.
Yes, but why waste my time . Gravity ,you would not understand ,simple as it is. But your fat ass is where your brains are. Take care of it.
bets

Ashland, KY

#45375 Aug 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a puker and a yellow cowardly pod Draft dodger and a Traitor.
Then he murdered that woman. Just watch the TV Commercial.
OH!The wisdom!!!!! LOLLOLLOL!
Brad

Ashland, KY

#45376 Aug 13, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL , OLD NANCY OUTDID HER LIES THIS TIME. CAN'T SEND YOU A LINK, BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD HER LATEST, GOOGLE "NANCY PELOSI'S GHOST STORY.
SEEMS NANCY DOESN'T GO TO MEETINGS ALONE.SHE HAS A HOST OF GHOSTS GOING WITH HER AND EVEN CROWDING HER OUT OF HER CHAIR. LET'S SEE NOW, THERE'S SUSAN B ANTHONY, ELIZABETH CODY STANTON, SOJOURNER TRUTH, ALICE PAUL AND MANY MORE ACCORDING TO HER. THEY SIT IN HER CHAIR AND SAY, "AT LEAST WE HAVE A SEAT AT THE TABLE" THIS IS A STORY SHE SWEARS HAPPENED AND HAS TOLD IT MANY TIMES.
{WONDER WHAT THEY TALKED ABOUT WHEN THEY WENT ON POTTY BREAK}
I WONDER TO, WHAT WOULD THE NEWS BEEN IF SARAH PALIN HAS SAID SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD YOUR LAUGH FOR TODAY,CHECK IT OUT. I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE IT.
OMG!!!ROTFlMAO!!!!! And this lady was only two heart beats away from becoming President.
No wonder Democrats hates Bush so much if he has this the effect on them. Drives her stark raving mad. Now we know what drives her. All those voices in her head!!MY! MY! LOLLOLLOL!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45378 Aug 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Issa suing Holder over 'Fast and Furious'
For refusing to provide documents in fatal operation
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/issa-suing-holder-...
Darrell Issa to Sue Eric Holder Monday
By Jonathan Strong
Roll Call Staff
Aug. 12, 2012, 7:43 p.m.
House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa plans to sue Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday for refusing to provide documents related to the "Fast and Furious" gun-smuggling operation.
"The committee expects to file the civil contempt suit against the attorney general Monday," a Republican source said. The suit will be filed in the federal district court for the District of Columbia.
http://www.rollcall.com/news/darrell_issa_to_...
So Issa will be embarassed again.

lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45379 Aug 13, 2012
Garvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but why waste my time . Gravity ,you would not understand ,simple as it is. But your fat ass is where your brains are. Take care of it.
Ge your head out of your ass you numb nuts.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45380 Aug 13, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!!ROTFlMAO!!!!! And this lady was only two heart beats away from becoming President.
No wonder Democrats hates Bush so much if he has this the effect on them. Drives her stark raving mad. Now we know what drives her. All those voices in her head!!MY! MY! LOLLOLLOL!!!
You are a silly pos.
frank

Oakland, CA

#45382 Aug 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotic Democrat
Don't be afraid. Candidates who care about leaving our kids something besides mountains of extinction level DEBT are to be respected not slandered. You seem to think that voting Democrats don't give a crap about our legacy to our children. You are very wrong. We want to take our Party back from Obama and Pelosi and the DNC is leaving us no option but to Vote Romney.
==========
Speak UP....like this person DID!
It is known as demagoguery - how lame try again ...
frank

Oakland, CA

#45384 Aug 13, 2012
The IRS estimates that about $5 trillion in assets are held worldwide in tax havens by mega wealthy Americans like Romney, which costs Uncle Sam about $100 billion in revenue annually. It makes one wonder, why does he want to be your president, what exactly is his agenda – I bet it doesn’t include you or me! Romney and his fellow GOPers have repeatedly argued that raising taxes on "job creators" would harm the economy. The release of multiple years of Romney's tax records would clearly show that it is not true. What or who are this “job creators?” Some sort of magical being that can wave a wand whenever it pleases and poof – jobs everywhere? When in fact the only people that create jobs are we, the middle class going shopping, buying cars and groceries and all kinds of other shit that we don’t even need -- that is what creates the demand to manufacture goods and as a result – JOBS!!!! Jobs are a consequence of a circle-of-life like feedback loop between customers and businesses. And only consumers can set in motion this virtuous cycle of increasing demand and hiring. I you were to start dozens of companies, and hired lots of people because Romney loaned you a gazillion $, but if there was no one around who could afford to buy what you had to sell, all those companies, and all those jobs, would quickly evaporate.
http://news.ycombinator.com/item...
Hello

Broken Arrow, OK

#45385 Aug 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
my own prison - creed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f3aYIaq11gwXX&feature=rel ated
Love that song AL..
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45386 Aug 13, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Love that song AL..
You would.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45387 Aug 13, 2012
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Seger - Like a Rock
Syl

Ashland, KY

#45389 Aug 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So Issa will be embarassed again.
lmfao
Yes, God help the person that tries to do the right thing and hold bully thugs accountable. What would you say if the Border patrol agent was a son, brother, father or husband/wife or best friend of yours?
With an IQ like your's, maybe you could tell us for what purpose the guns were going to be used for?
It's OK if you can't answer, I don't expect one from you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45390 Aug 13, 2012
Bob Seger - No Man's Land
&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving Metcalfe Forward 1 hr HammerTime47 42
News Obituary: Philllip Wayne Bowles, 50 (Nov '08) 8 hr April Renea Bowles75 2
Bethany Lile 21 hr Who miss he 1
jordan buys? (Dec '08) 21 hr Shewannabesomethin 13
austin bryant 22 hr sheriff 5
five star (Apr '15) Sun Bull 4
child support tax interception (Jan '10) Sat Becca81278 370
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages