crystal and donnie geralds back on meth imagine that
well now

Baldwin City, KS

#2 Apr 19, 2011
whose he goin to blam this time/
well

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2011
how do u know they r back on meth did u do it with them?
wildfire

Glasgow, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2011
well wrote:
how do u know they r back on meth did u do it with them?
GOOD POINT!
duh

Glasgow, KY

#5 May 1, 2011
thats deanos buddies,y u think donnie got good deals
lol

Glasgow, KY

#6 May 5, 2011
Donnies not on any dope..deano wasnt hangin out with him she was with the duggers get yee story straight next time then try again...lol
lmfao

Glasgow, KY

#7 May 5, 2011
lol wrote:
Donnies not on any dope..deano wasnt hangin out with him she was with the duggers get yee story straight next time then try again...lol
why dont you get your story STRAIGHT,where you think he got the shit that about killed him, besides stevie she was also doing it for him!he told that himself!deano always hated crystal,never could stand the girl because she slept with petey,then they became crackheads and they got along good!go figure,is that straight enough for you or you need somemore?
okay

Baldwin City, KS

#8 May 5, 2011
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you get your story STRAIGHT,where you think he got the shit that about killed him, besides stevie she was also doing it for him!he told that himself!deano always hated crystal,never could stand the girl because she slept with petey,then they became crackheads and they got along good!go figure,is that straight enough for you or you need somemore?
I'm confused, who was doing what? Your paragraph don't make much sense.
what you need to do

Baldwin City, KS

#9 May 5, 2011
is say it to stevies face if you're man enough. This crap happened OVER a year ago and it needs to be let go. Donnie and Crystal were never forced to do anything they didn't wanna do.
duh

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 5, 2011
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused, who was doing what? Your paragraph don't make much sense.
he was getting his shit from stevie and deano,came out of donnies mouth,how hard is that to understand,and yes stevie got his butt whooped and deano needs hers whooped!
duh

Glasgow, KY

#11 May 5, 2011
what you need to do wrote:
is say it to stevies face if you're man enough. This crap happened OVER a year ago and it needs to be let go. Donnie and Crystal were never forced to do anything they didn't wanna do.
i believe it was said to his face,a few times
If your looking

Cave City, KY

#12 May 5, 2011
Paul whitlow should be able to hook you up with whatever amount you need. Been hearing from several people he's cooking again. Man he makes some good stuff too the way I hear it. everybody say's he's making it down at his old house on Phillip whitlow rd. My cousin just moved out of a trailer not far from that rd. said about twice a month that little road really came to life. about thirty cars a day could be expected. just thought all meth users would like to know......
chevelle

Cave City, KY

#13 May 9, 2011
well everyone this is some funny shit...this is donnie and for everyones information the shit yaw talking bout happened 2yrs.ago..ya know iam man enough to face anyone, anytime bout this drama yaw keep going..ive straightend up since then got a new born and doing good..and for those who want to keep this shit going b a man come see me face to face and not through some computer...thank you and have a very nice day....
queenie

Baldwin City, KS

#14 May 9, 2011
Topix is a place for the people of METCALFE COUNTY to get on and GOSSIP about people that are trying to straighten out there life and get it together. Instead of gossiping sbout them, clean out from under your own door step frist. Donnie and Crystal should have been serving time in prison just like the other have done. The only way they have got by is by ratting on everyone they can think of whether or not it is true. The best thing all of us can do is lift the ones trying to go straight up to the lord and ask him to come back into there lives. The bible says lift them up not put them down. This is my opinion if you don't like it, READ YOUR BIBLE MORE IT WILL HELP YOU.
always loving him

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 14, 2011
i wonder if there file on all the crosses i think they need take look at what they have done to on family because allways come back to bit u in your ass a great man told me that all the an u no what he is resting peace thank god his not here i no he wanted the kids to make sure how he felt an they did cause we look at him we new we were an he loved us we were his ture family
lost

Hodgenville, KY

#16 May 14, 2011
always loving him wrote:
i wonder if there file on all the crosses i think they need take look at what they have done to on family because allways come back to bit u in your ass a great man told me that all the an u no what he is resting peace thank god his not here i no he wanted the kids to make sure how he felt an they did cause we look at him we new we were an he loved us we were his ture family
What and who r u talkin about?
always loving him

Glasgow, KY

#17 May 14, 2011
i mean they talk like there family dose wrong these people that r in trouble an there family they set back an talk things on people they know..when they should be cleaning off there porch. but if all they have to do talk an run there mouth i guess they r really in love me an miss me hell of alot oh i just pray for them everyone pray for them yes that what we all can do is pray that they keep there on porch at less as good as they keep other people lmao
gary

Cave City, KY

#18 May 17, 2011
always loving him wrote:
i mean they talk like there family dose wrong these people that r in trouble an there family they set back an talk things on people they know..when they should be cleaning off there porch. but if all they have to do talk an run there mouth i guess they r really in love me an miss me hell of alot oh i just pray for them everyone pray for them yes that what we all can do is pray that they keep there on porch at less as good as they keep other people lmao
who the [email protected]@k you talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freek girls 51 min GotNiggyWithIt 5
Day care 1 hr Idy 1
Election Polls Vote Here!!!! 11 hr Nice 17
Disability fraud Fri not fair 13
Jamie Brown Thu Mindy 4
Vote on bars in the county Thu Metcalfe 88 10
Karma Nov 16 gangbang 2

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance