what do you wanna no bout her?
wondering

Gregory, AR

#3 May 16, 2009
anything and everything..
a friend

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 16, 2009
kelsey is a good friend and i love her. she isn't just someone to talk about so I suggest you leave her alone cuz she is always there and she doesn't need this crap
i guess

Glasgow, KY

#5 May 16, 2009
i guess they dont have anything better to do.
but i know she kinda dont like me now. but oh well..
i dont want anything else said bout her on here. so just stop b4 it gets started.
watching

Glasgow, KY

#6 May 16, 2009
Be very careful of what you say, ecspecially about her.............
dhkjsfajdncaksjd

France

#7 May 16, 2009
you better watch what you say
shit

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 16, 2009
im here friend and all ya'll that wana start stuff bout here just keep ur mouths shut she's a great person and friend so leave her alone
Blehh

Edmonton, KY

#9 May 26, 2009
Okay, Kelsey Ford. She is a really great friend. She's basically one of my best friends. I don't know why anyone would want to start some shit on this gay site about her. So I suggest you watch what you say and keep her name outta your motha fuckin mouths. :] Thank you and goodbye :]
another SMITH

Cave City, KY

#11 Oct 16, 2009
whatch out what u say .she is a good girl.i know that four a fact. im her step father. watch what u put in here.
just another person

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2009
ok well kelsey is sorta a good person, but she has flaws and by flaws i mean..sorta slutty and she smokes pot on occasions and drinks! at any chance she gets! and she brags about the nasty guys she screws..eww.
concerned

Cave City, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2009
just another person wrote:
ok well kelsey is sorta a good person, but she has flaws and by flaws i mean..sorta slutty and she smokes pot on occasions and drinks! at any chance she gets! and she brags about the nasty guys she screws..eww.
Please do not say any more about Kelsey. She is a good person, not sorts. She is not slutty. Everyone tries things and then they decide they do not like it. For the last sentence, she hasn't been with that many people and i know this for a fact.... Watch what you say..
If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all....

Thank you
Kristen

Vilonia, AR

#14 Dec 4, 2009
Kelseys been my fran for many years.(:
Shes a great girl.
Shes very nice&i love er.
So watch what you say about her because it looks
like theres only ONE person on here that dont like her, whats that say about you?
-peace.
yea right

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2009
she is a fat slutty cow, she is a freakin psyco.i will say what i want when i want about her .she is a slut...sorry but it is the truth. i really dont care who is watching.....and her and kyle did do it alot...lol lmfao
kelsey

Horse Cave, KY

#16 Apr 19, 2010
yea right wrote:
she is a fat slutty cow, she is a freakin psyco.i will say what i want when i want about her .she is a slut...sorry but it is the truth. i really dont care who is watching.....and her and kyle did do it alot...lol lmfao
uhm, me and kyle did it once? i lost my virginity to him, and thats the only time i have had sex with him, thank ya very much. and idc what ya say about me, your prolly just jelly, and in case you havnt noticed, you r the only person on here who has said somethin about me. everyone else loves me (: so yeah, thank you everybody who loves me and says nice things (: lol. i love yall too.(:

“Destiny, it's the rising sun. ”

Since: Nov 08

Edmonton.

#17 Apr 19, 2010
Haha,

Jelly.

It's what you are.

Take that Nay-Sayers!
kelsey

Horse Cave, KY

#18 Jul 5, 2010
yup, they r so jelly, they cant even put their name on there when they say crap about me, ha, ooh well (:
Courtney-HER SISTER

Clinton, IA

#19 Mar 15, 2011
yea right wrote:
listen i no you all r young and DUMB but u really need 2 find sumthing better 2 do with your time instead of running your mouths about kels..Sorry that your boyfriends rather b with kelsey than you...she can't help it she so PRETTY :).. get over it and get a life. o YEA N IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE 2 SAY GROW UP N SAY IT 2 HER FACE INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND SOME FAKE NAME:)
Come on

Toledo, OH

#20 Mar 16, 2011
Courtney-HER SISTER wrote:
<quoted text>
listen i no you all r young and DUMB but u really need 2 find sumthing better 2 do with your time instead of running your mouths about kels..Sorry that your boyfriends rather b with kelsey than you...she can't help it she so PRETTY :).. get over it and get a life. o YEA N IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE 2 SAY GROW UP N SAY IT 2 HER FACE INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND SOME FAKE NAME:)
It says your her sister, do you like your sister. This thread hadnt been commented on since July, it was pretty much dead....until you had to comment. Now it is back up there for everyone to see and comment on...again. Why would you do that to your sister. Ever heard the statement "let sleeping dogs lie"?
FRANK-O SMITH

Glasgow, KY

#21 May 3, 2011
ALL I CAN TELL U SORRY BASTARDS IS IF U LET ME KNOW WHO U ARE ILL KICK UR ASS AND I DO MEAN THAT NOW TALK ABOUT SOMEONE U KNOW UR OWN SORRY AS BOY U REALLY GOT NERVES TALKIN BOUT PEOPLE U JUST DONT KNOW AND IM BOUT SICK OF THIS SHIT THATS ALL THIS DAM TOPIX IS ABOUT YOUR JUST JELOUS SHES A BETTER PERSON THAN U SO GET A JOB AND U WONT HAVE TIME TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE SO SHUT THE HELL UP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tonya neal sexton 3 hr destin 3
Tyra and Kevin Whitlow 3 hr marry me 2
mitch firkins n Tonya adams 3 hr dewyne adams 21
child support tax interception (Jan '10) 6 hr lala12345 388
Wet/dry vote 18 hr Tom 21
News Metcalfe County Wet-Dry vote is Tue 28 Jun 2016 Wed wet 4
Timmy McCoy Wed Bobby 5

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance