Ten hottest girls In metcalfe... Ages...

Ten hottest girls In metcalfe... Ages 16-21

Posted in the Edmonton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the man1

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2008
who do you think is the ten hottest girls in Metcalfe county ?
blah

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2008
i guess there arent any, lol
MR_BIG

Lawrence, KS

#3 Aug 20, 2008
blah wrote:
i guess there arent any, lol
There's all kinds but you gotta watch out cause you might whind up with something you can get rid of no matter how good they look they might have some kinda STD....The way this town is everybody sleeps with everybody
true

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2008
I agree with you, but not all of us are that way. Its funny though, you can be attractive but if you don't spread your legs for everyone, you still can't get a date.
Highwayman

Cub Run, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2008
I need names and phone # if that much pu**y is being give out!!!!! If so I'm moving there
emily

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2008
let me just tell ya men around here are just as big of ho's as the little bitches these days.
Brad

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2008
emily wrote:
let me just tell ya men around here are just as big of ho's as the little bitches these days.

Ain't that it??
oh ya know

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Aug 25, 2008
Not all Metcalfe County girls spread their legs, alright. Don't put all of us in that category!*
I will agree, over half the girls are lil ho's...but look at the surrounding counties...it's everywhere. But don't put us all in the same group!
EyeRunBad

Covington, KY

#9 Aug 29, 2008
I saw a really hot girl the other day at save-a-lot. She was really full figured, but still super-fine. She was leaning over a shelf searching for fresh melons. I approached her and tapped her on the shoulder. Turned out to be Scott Gentry... bummer.
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2008
what ever happen to that girl that moved here from wisconsin kenzy i think she was hot!
taylor

Oakland, CA

#11 Aug 31, 2008
The girl that works at Dairy Queen i think her name is mercedes, not sure. shes a very pretty girl.
WTF

Cave City, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2008
She is also a lil ho she's from glasgow she has slep with every thing in glasgow so now she's trying to get with every one in metcalfe. i would not Try to get with that she's the one with the std's

“Old Wild West”

Since: Aug 08

Boulder, CO

#13 Sep 3, 2008
I'll eat her pu**y all night!
what about her

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 13, 2008
what about the black headed manager at mcdonalds?? she is pretty hott i dont know her name though.

Center, KY

#15 Sep 13, 2008
why only ages 16-21?
momalove

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 14, 2008
yeah i would like to know why 16 to 21 ive always heard that the middle age women r just getting in their prim, im 41 and still get looks from the 20 plus guys so why just 16 to 21 years old.

“Old Wild West”

Boulder, CO

#17 Sep 15, 2008
LOW MILAGE, NOT USED AS MUCH, FRESH NOT WORN OUT!
curious

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 15, 2008
wut bout that one that hangs out wit jill milby she tall and drives a silver pontiac grand am

Edmonton Ky

#19 Sep 15, 2008
This topic is a prime example of how shallow the human race can be. It true saddens me.

“Old Wild West”

Boulder, CO

#20 Sep 16, 2008
sexyredneckwoman wrote:
why only ages 16-21?
young fresh and tender meat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many females are pills heads in Edmonton 1 hr know4afact 7
Brad Jessie 1 hr wondering 1
sorry *** husbands 9 hr ruffel 9
Debate: Gay Marriage - Edmonton, KY (Jul '10) 17 hr Pete 125
mcms football Mon football 2
Chris Parrish Aug 2 i know 2
State police cars at Rick Hammontree's Jul 30 friend 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages