what do you think about melissa fanch...
billy

Clinton, IA

#21 Apr 14, 2009
i do wrote:
she would do anything to keep from working including this she should not get anything those kids should but not her sorry ass
all you all got to is talk about someone i bet nether one of you have kids why do you all hide behind all this names you use on here i know if people new realy who you where you have to hide you real name
Someone

Lexington, KY

#22 Apr 15, 2009
She's not just suing our sheriffs department.Lawsuit Filed Against Barren Co. Corrections Center And Staff Save Email Print
Posted: 2:43 PM Apr 13, 2009
Last Updated: 2:43 PM Apr 13, 2009
0 comments

A | A | A

The 2007 death of a man after he was arrested in a Glasgow jail has resulted in a lawsuit against county officials, the sheriff and the jailer.

The lawsuit was filed by a representative of the estate of 31-year-old Charles David Fancher.

Fancher was arrested in 2007 by two Metcalfe County sheriff's deputies on various charges, but was unresponsive when he arrived at the Barren County Correction Center. He was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The lawsuit alleges appropriate measures were not taken to ensure Fancher's safety. Attorneys for the county say in a response filed last week all parties appropriately performed their job duties.
haha

Munfordville, KY

#23 Apr 15, 2009
if they werent laying drunk and on pills they might could support their family those kids should be took away the landlord is a preacher someone should fill him in on some things
I Know You

Clinton, IA

#24 Apr 16, 2009
Someone wrote:
She's not just suing our sheriffs department.Lawsuit Filed Against Barren Co. Corrections Center And Staff Save Email Print
0 comments
A | A | A
The 2007 death of a man after he was arrested in a Glasgow jail has resulted in a lawsuit against county officials, the sheriff and the jailer.
The lawsuit was filed by a representative of the estate of 31-year-old Charles David Fancher.
Fancher was arrested in 2007 by two Metcalfe County sheriff's deputies on various charges, but was unresponsive when he arrived at the Barren County Correction Center. He was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The lawsuit alleges appropriate measures were not taken to ensure Fancher's safety. Attorneys for the county say in a response filed last week all parties appropriately performed their job duties.
Ha-Ha we know Who You Are,Why Do You Still Hide Behind A Fake Name Think It Might Hurt your Pride,this Is A Small World After All.
no training

Cave City, KY

#25 Apr 16, 2009
Someone wrote:
0 comments
A | A | A
Suing because Metcalfe Co. staff was not properly trained. Proper training would have saved his life. Proper training says this is a posibility that happens more often than you think, and that it is preventable. Lack of training would be the fault of your Judge. Most of his staff lacks proper training in every aspect. He has not covered his butt by doing things the proper way, cutting corners, thinking it would not come back to haunt him. It has. He still hasn't properly trained his staff. It SHOULD come back to bite him. But it should come out of HIS salary, not out of our road money...911.........
gee

Clinton, IA

#26 Apr 16, 2009
i dont think its the fact of suing that has everone talking,i think its whos suing melissa isnt doing this because of charles children shes doing this for herself hell shes tried to sell her youngest,if thoes children wasent drawing a check each month for her lazy ass to lay on she wouldnt want them kids,they were took from her once she didnt care all she cares about is the man shes with at the time,i say through the case out take the kids out and place in foster care and let the sluty ho live her life but why should the kids live a life like this they deserve a chance to become something and staying with her they will never be any better off than her.
lmao

Clinton, IA

#27 Apr 16, 2009
gee wrote:
i dont think its the fact of suing that has everone talking,i think its whos suing melissa isnt doing this because of charles children shes doing this for herself hell shes tried to sell her youngest,if thoes children wasent drawing a check each month for her lazy ass to lay on she wouldnt want them kids,they were took from her once she didnt care all she cares about is the man shes with at the time,i say through the case out take the kids out and place in foster care and let the sluty ho live her life but why should the kids live a life like this they deserve a chance to become something and staying with her they will never be any better off than her.
best said i ever read,melissa is no mother,shes a who.e who will never change i know because i laid with her years ago while she was married to charles,she didnt care then and shes still the same,i can say this because i will never because its the freedom of free living lol try it.
Texan Here

Clinton, IA

#28 Apr 16, 2009
i realy dont know melissa but if its true as others write about by all means place thoes children in foster care give them the life of a loving parents and home they didnt ask to be born into such disray.
WILMA GRIDER

Glasgow, KY

#29 Apr 16, 2009
THE CHARLES FANCHER U NEED TO NO WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE U START RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS THE KIDS NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ALOT OF STUFF FOR THE MOTHER SHE WANT GET ANY OF THE MONEY CHARLES DIED FOR NO REASON PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING FOR HIS PARENTS AND CHILDRENING SAKE IT IS A SHAME THE THINGS THAT GO ON IN THIS COUNTY AND PEOPLE TELLING THINGS THAT THEY SEE KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF BECAUSE U MITE DO SOMETHING U DONT WANT TOLD
monkey man

Clinton, IA

#30 Apr 16, 2009
billy wrote:
<quoted text>all you all got to is talk about someone i bet nether one of you have kids why do you all hide behind all this names you use on here i know if people new realy who you where you have to hide you real name
Billy you got some nerve taking up for your scanky slut daughter,you know she will do anything for a dollar always has always will,you know best thing you ever done was get the hell out,i been told you got a good woman now well shes got to be better that that whore you was with,best of luck to you,just remember your daughter will never change shes like her mother.
big mouth

Clinton, IA

#31 Apr 16, 2009
WILMA GRIDER wrote:
THE CHARLES FANCHER U NEED TO NO WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE U START RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS THE KIDS NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ALOT OF STUFF FOR THE MOTHER SHE WANT GET ANY OF THE MONEY CHARLES DIED FOR NO REASON PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING FOR HIS PARENTS AND CHILDRENING SAKE IT IS A SHAME THE THINGS THAT GO ON IN THIS COUNTY AND PEOPLE TELLING THINGS THAT THEY SEE KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF BECAUSE U MITE DO SOMETHING U DONT WANT TOLD
if you know so much Wilma you should tell us about charles,what i have read its his xwife they talk about,been told his parents are good people and so should his children but have heard his oldest son and daughter are getting off to a bad start,can you say a good word about melissa if not then maybe you need to keep your mouth shut LMAO
billy froedge

Clinton, IA

#32 Apr 16, 2009
monkey man wrote:
<quoted text>Billy you got some nerve taking up for your scanky slut daughter,you know she will do anything for a dollar always has always will,you know best thing you ever done was get the hell out,i been told you got a good woman now well shes got to be better that that whore you was with,best of luck to you,just remember your daughter will never change shes like her mother.
I Know Shes Not The Best person In The World But Shes Still My daughterWhat If I Talked About Your Daughter This Way What Would You Do? Can You Answer That.
CAP

Glasgow, KY

#34 Apr 16, 2009
billy froedge wrote:
<quoted text>I Know Shes Not The Best person In The World But Shes Still My daughterWhat If I Talked About Your Daughter This Way What Would You Do? Can You Answer That.
GET EM GOLFER DONT LET EM PUT HER DOWN
haha

Munfordville, KY

#35 Apr 16, 2009
she shouldnt be the way she is it seems no one has anything good to say about her she shouldnt sleep with everyones man and find one of her own instead of someone elses tanya wasnt the best person but at least she didnt sleep with everyone and she should have along time ago she was alot better than that trap sorry because billy i no your a good person you cant help she a slut she should think more of those kids than a piece of ass
you dont know

Glasgow, KY

#36 Apr 16, 2009
proper training is not what happened to charles...He was blown out of his mind with alcohol and PILLS...which in turn depressed his respiratory drive... noone forced him to do this. so dont point fingers if you dont know the truth...
no training wrote:
<quoted text>
Suing because Metcalfe Co. staff was not properly trained. Proper training would have saved his life. Proper training says this is a posibility that happens more often than you think, and that it is preventable. Lack of training would be the fault of your Judge. Most of his staff lacks proper training in every aspect. He has not covered his butt by doing things the proper way, cutting corners, thinking it would not come back to haunt him. It has. He still hasn't properly trained his staff. It SHOULD come back to bite him. But it should come out of HIS salary, not out of our road money...911.........
Angel

Summer Shade, KY

#37 Apr 16, 2009
billy froedge wrote:
<quoted text>I Know Shes Not The Best person In The World But Shes Still My daughterWhat If I Talked About Your Daughter This Way What Would You Do? Can You Answer That.
Billy, what has happened to the family? No one use to talk about Vickie and Melissa the way they do now. I know you have moved and found someone else. Which I have to say shocked me. I thought you two would be together forever. I always thought alot of Vickie and You and all the kids. Although it has been years since I saw any of you. Just thought I would ask. Good Luck with everything. I do have to agree with you about our kids we will always stand by them even if we dont agree with all they do.
billy froedge

Clinton, IA

#38 Apr 17, 2009
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Billy, what has happened to the family? No one use to talk about Vickie and Melissa the way they do now. I know you have moved and found someone else. Which I have to say shocked me. I thought you two would be together forever. I always thought alot of Vickie and You and all the kids. Although it has been years since I saw any of you. Just thought I would ask. Good Luck with everything. I do have to agree with you about our kids we will always stand by them even if we dont agree with all they do.
not to be a smart ass angel but i have no idea why or what vickie or melissa are up to i never see them,yes i moved on with my life i wasent happy for many years so got enough and left best thing i ever did didnt know how happy a person could be until i meet ann,shes all i ever thought a lady could be i love her dearly,i know melissa isnt the best person in the world but shes my daughter and it hurts to read it.as for what they say about vickie i could care less.angel i wish you the best in anything you choise to do in life,thanks for your caring.
haha

Munfordville, KY

#39 Apr 17, 2009
s he is happy as long as there is money in volved but when its gone she flys off so michael got some child support back pay so she will be happy for awhile
Angel

Scottsville, KY

#40 Apr 17, 2009
billy froedge wrote:
<quoted text>not to be a smart ass angel but i have no idea why or what vickie or melissa are up to i never see them,yes i moved on with my life i wasent happy for many years so got enough and left best thing i ever did didnt know how happy a person could be until i meet ann,shes all i ever thought a lady could be i love her dearly,i know melissa isnt the best person in the world but shes my daughter and it hurts to read it.as for what they say about vickie i could care less.angel i wish you the best in anything you choise to do in life,thanks for your caring.
You are very welcome. I am glad to hear that you are happy now. Thank you for your best wishes. I wish nothing but the best for you and Ann.
no training

Cave City, KY

#41 Apr 17, 2009
you dont know wrote:
proper training is not what happened to charles...He was blown out of his mind with alcohol and PILLS...which in turn depressed his respiratory drive... noone forced him to do this. so dont point fingers if you dont know the truth...
<quoted text>
Yes, Training, or lack there of IS the cause of death here. I've been through training, that Is how I know. He should have been transported by ambulance if he was in that kind of shape. They SHOULD know this to be routine proceedure. If they had been properly trained, they Would have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
five star (Apr '15) 5 hr Jwonderin 5
Anyone know much about Barry Whitlow 5 hr iknow 10
child support tax interception (Jan '10) 5 hr govmuchers 373
News Obituary: Philllip Wayne Bowles, 50 (Nov '08) May 2 April Renea Bowles75 2
Bethany Lile May 1 Who miss he 1
jordan buys? (Dec '08) May 1 Shewannabesomethin 13
austin bryant May 1 sheriff 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages