fact is

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jul 15, 2010
in Kentucky 16 is the legal age to consent to sex..so Date, get to know each other, then who cares what happens in a few months, if "daddy" decides to press charges he/she can just say "I wanted it" 15 and 22 sounds bad right now but in a few years no one will think a thing about it.. It happens every day.. Who really cares?
Simple Girl

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jul 16, 2010
All I can ask is what kind of peanuts do you like when you get sent to jail??

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#24 Jul 16, 2010
then you should bang them when you are 15-16-17 and 18 after becoming an adult

and as far as your heaven on earth statement... so is good columbian cocaine , and that also is illegal ... and with both it's just a matter of time until you are caught

with cocaine though you are not listed as a sexual predator and can live where you want

but like i said do what you want since ky has a hard time funding its prisons you might just get sent to a work farm

Location hidden

#25 Jul 16, 2010
adukts have responsibilities thats why it is called being an adult ... personally i think there is something wrong with you if you are dating a child ... i mean are you that hard up to find someone to watch cartoons with you , or are 15 yr olds more your speed mentally... maybe you both cream you pants at getting justin beiber tickets

but most likely you are worthless as hell poor as shit with no job and all the free time in the world i feel sorry for you when you age and you are that creepy person a hanging around 18 yr olds when you are 30 buying them beer" so you can look cool "

an adult woman probably sees no future with you and you probably couldn't stand a woman that would ask you to be a man , because you never learned how to be one

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Jul 16, 2010
get married like loretta lynn.then its legal in ky
is that right?with consent of parents.
lucky

Glasgow, KY

#27 Jul 16, 2010
If you never got it, you will never know how good it was. Sweet memories.

Location hidden

#28 Jul 19, 2010
YEAH LUCKY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT ... I MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING CHASING A SCARED MAN TRAPPED IN AN 8X8 FOOT CELL, PLAYING WITH HIS MIND AND TORMENTING HIS SOUL, WHILE HIS SCREAMS ARE MET WITH HECKLING LAUGHTER FROM THE OTHER PRISONERS IN THE BLOCK
" HEY 16 LIGHTS OUT MEANS NO NOISE!!!"
hey

Glasgow, KY

#29 Jul 20, 2010
dead molested jesus wrote:
adukts have responsibilities thats why it is called being an adult ... personally i think there is something wrong with you if you are dating a child ... i mean are you that hard up to find someone to watch cartoons with you , or are 15 yr olds more your speed mentally... maybe you both cream you pants at getting justin beiber tickets
but most likely you are worthless as hell poor as shit with no job and all the free time in the world i feel sorry for you when you age and you are that creepy person a hanging around 18 yr olds when you are 30 buying them beer" so you can look cool "
an adult woman probably sees no future with you and you probably couldn't stand a woman that would ask you to be a man , because you never learned how to be one
The point is well put but you left out he probably won't work after getting her prego 3 to 4 times so us taxpayers will have to raise the offspring of a child too young to know better and a deadbeat who obviously does not care.
lucky

Glasgow, KY

#30 Jul 20, 2010
dead molested jesus wrote:
YEAH LUCKY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT ... I MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING CHASING A SCARED MAN TRAPPED IN AN 8X8 FOOT CELL, PLAYING WITH HIS MIND AND TORMENTING HIS SOUL, WHILE HIS SCREAMS ARE MET WITH HECKLING LAUGHTER FROM THE OTHER PRISONERS IN THE BLOCK
" HEY 16 LIGHTS OUT MEANS NO NOISE!!!"
You can shout in caps, but your jealousy shows through. Too bad you never got it.
caliesummergirl2 010

Moncton, Canada

#32 Aug 12, 2010
It's wrong , I know someone who's allowing their daughter to date a 22 year old at 15 and they seem to think its okay but its not
cut it off

Glasgow, KY

#33 Aug 12, 2010
If you are sick enough to sleep with a 15 year old and your 22 your d@ck needs to be cut off.If a 22 year old tried messing with 15 year old I will kill the piece of crap myself.Kids are going to have sex but my god at 15 you should be trying to get a child not to do it.sounds like if your 22 and want to have sex with a 15 year old you are one sick person and need to get help.Find someone your age and leave the child alone.
been there

Glasgow, KY

#34 Aug 15, 2010
lucky wrote:
If you never got it, you will never know how good it was. Sweet memories.
so true
i am the best

Glasgow, KY

#35 Aug 17, 2010
yes it is i have know someoen doing thatshe is 14 he is 21 what you think of that
this is sad

Osage City, KS

#36 Aug 26, 2010
kids need to live at this age and not have sex it could make there lives turn out bad.
Lucky

Glasgow, KY

#37 Aug 26, 2010
My ATF was 16, but 15 was a close runnerup. Don't be jealous because you are
a PL and have never experienced a trip to heaven.
mho

Burkesville, KY

#38 Aug 27, 2010
one who ponders wrote:
the topic is about is it wrong for a 22 year old 2 date a 15 yr old the person didnt say anything about having sex at all. the only way sex came up in this topic is bc statutory said it is and it is illegal if they have sex by the way, but ITS NOT ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO DATE. as long as they dont do anything sexual then they cant get in trouble. not everything revolves around sex. sex is not the only thing in this world there are other things to do than have sex. like enjoy each others company. yes if they have sex then yes its illegal, but if they just date and dont do anything sex related then they are fine.
Yes I agree than any sexual conduct with a 15 year old would be statuatory. Theres nothing wrong with two people going out that are two different ages but is it really worth a chance? What if one night things went a little too far and she and her parents got mad at you later on down the line? It's their word against yours and sad to say the authorities will believe them over you. So maybe you might need to just not go out with someone who is under 16 years old at least. I don't see anything wrong with it myself and a lot of younger teens are so promiscuious so why would it matter. Maybe sex between underage people should be illegal period and that would clear a lot of misconceptions up.
yeah

South Africa

#39 Sep 24, 2012
I think its ohk as long as they love each other
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

#40 Sep 25, 2012
only me wrote:
so is that wrong?
Depends on who you ask.Many will say yes,though I personally believe that so long as the attraction is mutual,then that really isn't all that much of an age gap.Pushing it to the limit,but not exceeding the acceptable parameters,,,I believe.However,some will simply say that is wrong because they either don't have enough mind of their own to judge it on their own or don't have enough courage to call the realistic and acceptable side that they do see.Others though,will judge you based on your intentions.Accept it perhaps,if they feel your motives are about love,,,and scorn you if they feel your motives are all about sex.And considering that many people have no idea how to accurately judge the whereabouts of the fine line that marks the boundary between passion and perversion,,,you just might be better off staying hush-hush,and keeping your romance out of the public eye.I promise you,more people will vote to hang you,than accept you.Good luck either way though.
cantwait

Lubbock, TX

#41 Sep 25, 2012
Just bc a pervert isn't caught yet still doesn't mean he's not a child molester tony england likes little kids he preys on them at the day cares gags oh and his ho girlfriends baby if she cares about it she would get it a way from him but ss will have to wait until something happens to step in? I feel sorry for the baby
yourclueless

United States

#42 Sep 26, 2012
only me wrote:
so is that wrong?
Not if it's your daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Pearson (Jul '10) 2 hr Matt 8
Mother and Son in Edmonton , Ky 10 hr i know first hand 7
One question 22 hr Jason 7
Nikki Koch and Candace Stone Sat youknow 5
Maddison pierce Sat Jimmy 1
Emily Young Sat sfwt 12
edmonton childhood memories (May '09) Dec 17 gloria 330
Edmonton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web