tanya walking with another man

tanya walking with another man

Posted in the Edmonton Forum

who

Tompkinsville, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2012
who is he? is she and mark still together? if not I could be her baby.
want

Tompkinsville, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2012
love to get her number heard she's awesome. I order pizza all the time to get a quick fix
love

Tompkinsville, KY

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Tanya is a wonderful person if you are ever lucky enough to be her true friend she will let you in to Herr thoughts and emotions. I messed up and let her go..remember Tanya don't let this stupid site mess with your head. the people who matters to you knows the truth.much love .................
Skittles

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2012
listen here i am the son of who tanya walks with... he and my mom are happily maried. so is tanya and mark, and i swear if yall shit starters dont quit fuckin with my family and i find out who u are i swear to make ur life hell... so ur best bet be quit posting.
truth is
#5 Jun 6, 2012
The truth is Tanya and Mark had their kids took away in 2001 for growing pot in the house. She has them back now and they are good kids only because their grandmother raised them. She is ANYTHING but a good woman. If you don't believe it you can check at the courthouse because it's public record.
glass house

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2012
truth is wrote:
The truth is Tanya and Mark had their kids took away in 2001 for growing pot in the house. She has them back now and they are good kids only because their grandmother raised them. She is ANYTHING but a good woman. If you don't believe it you can check at the courthouse because it's public record.
Truth is I bet your glass house is drafty from all the stones you are throwing. Your not as perfect or as sinfree as you think you are.
MEEE

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jun 6, 2012
what is there last name
try

Tompkinsville, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2012
her past is the past she is a better person now so who cares she has a heart of gold
hot mama

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Tanya who?
yup

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2012
seen them last night. don't worry he is not her type
Really

Wilmington, NC

#11 Jun 18, 2012
I worked with Tanya at Pizza Hut and who cares about things she did in her past! Every one has things in their past that they aren't proud of but those are the things that make people who they are today and Tanya is one of the best people I know! Her and Mark are still together and who cares if she has a friend who happens to be a guy. Tanya is friends with every body, she never meets a stranger and she will be an awesome friend to anyone that is nice to her. She and Mark have their kids and do the best that any parent would do for their kids! They got a nice house for the kids, the kids get taken care of and they both have jobs. Its a lot more than most parents do. Most of all they love their kids and if that makes them bad parents according to you guys, then you people really need to think about your morals!
whatever lol

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2012
i agree to have a past in drugs is just a past,but to then look down on other people is a little crazy now isn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kirby England 43 min Little girl 1
kirby england (May '09) 3 hr Served 45
child support tax interception (Jan '10) 20 hr Qwi 379
Is there a child missing from your town 23 hr Bubber 2
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Thu Purple--yellow 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Patriot 588
Jennifer "Jenni" Holt Jessee Wed Wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages