Next Last
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2010
has anyone heard about kevin thompson being arrested tonight
bridgeport

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2010
andy go ahead and tell barney to let otis out of jail we need a new deputy make sure you share that one bullet
Mad mama

Burkesville, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2010
It is true
goodboy

Baldwin City, KS

#4 Jan 15, 2010
let me guess, it had to do with guns and women
XXX

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2010
look on barren co. jail web site.
omg

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2010
Mad mama wrote:
It is true
Yes it is true.
check barran jail, he is there, no photoe yet but i'm sure it will be there by am.
None of your business

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2010
Hey goodboy... It's none of your business what it's about! You people are a sad excuse for human beings! So suck it!
barney

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2010
Look on the barren co. jail web site' he's suppose to look in the camera, when he gets his picture took
bad

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2010
seen his picture on there he there in jail
None of your business

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 15, 2010
mmm... okay Barney... do you make the rules?
None of your business

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 15, 2010
And... it's not hard to figure out who Mad mama is! And it's not hard to figure out what has gone on! Just remember what they say about karma!
IS TRUE

Durango, CO

#12 Jan 15, 2010
KARMA IS TRUE

Durango, CO

#13 Jan 15, 2010
Guess Shady Grove and Gary Coffey is coming back to him!!!!
Truth

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2010
F**k all yall nosey ass mother f**kers
truth

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2010
KARMA IS TRUE wrote:
Guess Shady Grove and Gary Coffey is coming back to him!!!!
I call bs. Learn to get the right info before you start judging and going by rumors that isn't true. Your probably the one that f u c king did it. I say all you dumb a s ses need to get a f u c king life and a job and keep to yourself before i post sh it that is true about each and everyone of you. Read between the lines.
United States

#16 Jan 15, 2010
Kevin L Thompson..Was arrested..KARMA HAS BIT HIS HIND END!!! F**k all yall nosey ass mother f**kers
What Goes around....Comes around!!! 3rd degree Assault...Harrasing Communications....WAY TO GO Rondall Shirley!! Good Deputy!!! Vote Lacy Cox!! NEXT SHERIFF FOR METCALFE COUNTY!!!!!!! At least he was a GOOD DEPUTY!!!! MAKE A DAMN GOOD SHERIFF!!!!
truth

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 15, 2010
IS TRUE wrote:
http://www.barrencountykyjail. com/barren_inmate_list.html
Yeah you the jack ass that doesnt know how to post links right it just coming up a bunch of names. Oh snap nevermind its actually showing you picture. Dumbass
truth

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jan 15, 2010
KARMA wrote:
Kevin L Thompson..Was arrested..KARMA HAS BIT HIS HIND END!!! F**k all yall nosey ass mother f**kers
What Goes around....Comes around!!! 3rd degree Assault...Harrasing Communications....WAY TO GO Rondall Shirley!! Good Deputy!!! Vote Lacy Cox!! NEXT SHERIFF FOR METCALFE COUNTY!!!!!!! At least he was a GOOD DEPUTY!!!! MAKE A DAMN GOOD SHERIFF!!!!
Learn how to fu cking spell i know your ass too. So better get off the forum bitch.
United States

#21 Jan 15, 2010
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bs. Learn to get the right info before you start judging and going by rumors that isn't true. Your probably the one that f u c king did it. I say all you dumb a s ses need to get a f u c king life and a job and keep to yourself before i post sh it that is true about each and everyone of you. Read between the lines.
When a Bad/COP goes BAD AGIN!!! KARMA IS JUST COming home to him!!! Is ONLY a matter of time!!! You can only do Sooo much BAD KARMA before it comes home to roost!!!
HAHA

Aliquippa, PA

#22 Jan 15, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA That is so funny. I just wish all the other stuff he has done would catch up with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aylia Hurt (Jun '14) 20 hr Money boy 17
Poll Is Coach mccoy a good coach (Aug '10) May 20 byebye 16
Larry Martin the blueberry guy May 20 Ann Larson 11
child support tax interception (Jan '10) May 20 highly favored 309
Barn Lot bingo boohoo May 19 luckysometimes 1
what the cops doin on glen shaw rd May 19 Cement T 3
edmonton bingo May 18 blondiegirl08 1
More from around the web

Edmonton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE