Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69216 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Impuster, not that you are worth it, I thought I would help you out. Here is a little Copy/paste for YOU since you like throwing words around of which you do not know the meanings>>>>> >>
Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.
Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy.
Which crew does this remind people of? Hmmmmmmmmmm? It is really bad when you get 3 or 4 of them together.
Why you ignorant homo slutboy. You would have to google the correct method for wiping your own ass.

I know the nine diagnostic criteria that must be met before diagnosing NPD .....without googleing them, do you?
LMAO at you...moron.
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69217 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
THE UNA FARTER
“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”
Since: Apr 09
Scottsville
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#6921126 min ago
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>It is nice that the creator is nice to the nice nice and now I will get mean,... sh!t cakes to the mean old sick perverted looser trash bushwhacking lowlife scum!
LMMFAO at your hypocritical narcissistic personality..
You got all of that right.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
A little C/P for uni. Per the bushwhack term above.
>>>>>>> >>>Verb 1. bushwhack - wait in hiding to attack
ambuscade, ambush, lie in wait, scupper, waylay, lurk
wait - stay in one place and anticipate or expect something; "I had to wait on line for an hour to get the tickets"
2. bushwhack - live in the bush as a fugitive or as a guerilla
live - lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style; "we had to live frugally after the war"
3. bushwhack - cut one's way through the woods or bush
work, make - proceed along a path; "work one's way through the crowd"; "make one's way into the forest"
Wow! Imuster describes uniqu&&r to a T. I believe it's fair to say we can just say uni is a "narcissistic, stalker coward.
All worked up?
Who threw a banana in your pants and turned a monkey loose, homo?

You're a copy/paste imbecile on your best day fool...
Belie Rave

Winchester, KY

#69218 Sep 8, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blueminer, hope you and all those you mentioned are having a great day. Thankfully, tornado watch in our area diminished, but we got some wind and lots of rain. I went out early and enjoyed the cool temps and the refreshing of the trees, grass, and all my roses and flowers. Enjoyed my time out picking up tree limbs and trash out of my yard, clipping some roses, pulling some weeds and refilling the bird feeders. I even took out the bag of scraps from cutting celery, lettuce, tomatoes, radishes, cucumbers and corn on the cob scraps for the bunnies I feed all year. They come out of the tree line bordering the property to the hill I set them on. They have even come up to my porch. Loved the birds singing as well.
Life is still good, the Creator takes care of nature and decent folks help. You can tell a lot about the soul of person in the way that they treat animals and nature. As you so accurately describe those disgusting trolls from your town, they would never get that. I think a lot of us totally believe and recognize the multiple posts of a few losers posting their hateful and juvenile comments under different names like you claim. They reek of desperation to be normal like the ones they spew their unashack shit at.
It was nice interacting with decent folks all over the place about the state of the planet, what earthquakes should mean to us (Madrid Fault Zone), global warming, death of birds, fish and other animals (still wonder who had the Mass Animal Deaths site removed and why, like we don't know), warning each other of the storms crossing our way so they knew what to expect, sharing stories, music, and humor and am grateful we got through so much before invaded by the likes of the una troll club. At least all those you mentioned as well as many other regulars still reading or dropping in from time to time will be prepared for whatever disaster we have to get through. What a useful survivor list we accumulated with lots of imput from the wise ones. I do miss the Native American stories we use to get treated to from so many. It was a unique thread. Now it is mostly trash I don't have time for. Feel bad that you have to chance running into them and breathing the stench of their poluted air.
Earthquakes are getting bigger and more frequent and fish/sharks/penquins/dolphins are littering the coastlines everywhere. Did you see these headlines from yesterday?
Quakes in southwest China kill dozens, damage 20,000 homes
At least 67 people have been confirmed dead, and 731 injured in multiple earthquakes that shook southwestern China
Tens of thousands of fish die in Lake Erie; lack of oxygen cited
There is alot going on we could be talking about, but it isn't worth the trash that would follow. Just best to beware of your surroundings on your own. Those idiots couldn't comprehend the meaning of half of what could be posted. Useless, hateful, sick freaks that they are.
I am off to enjoy the rest of the day. It's called LIVING LIFE, something they envy. Hope you and all the regulars/decent folks have a wonderful weekend and the trolls can just wallow in their filth and be their miserable selves.
Hey Ancient Wolf, lala ((HUGS)), Hempburn, Stevie, Malachi, and the rest of the decent ones.
"Click"
the mental sickness of the trolls is the same as the sickness that has befallen our planet. A collective consciousness of love and goodness can heal the planet and can heal the trolls too if only they would allow themselves to be a part of the healing energy of the collective consciousness of the human spirit of goodness that is so desperately needed now. Those who are awakened to this truth like yourself and others on this thread are the seeds of light and love that I hope will grow and prevail over the darkness.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69219 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Why you ignorant homo slutboy. You would have to google the correct method for wiping your own ass.
I know the nine diagnostic criteria that must be met before diagnosing NPD .....without googleing them, do you?
LMAO at you...moron.
Well that's completely unbelievable. One of the nine must include narcissistic people (you and the G Crew) denying your psychosis, falsely claiming to be normal, and then tagging others as having your own mental, and social incapabilities.
Belie Rave

Winchester, KY

#69220 Sep 8, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blueminer, hope you and all those you mentioned are having a great day. Thankfully, tornado watch in our area diminished, but we got some wind and lots of rain. I went out early and enjoyed the cool temps and the refreshing of the trees, grass, and all my roses and flowers. Enjoyed my time out picking up tree limbs and trash out of my yard, clipping some roses, pulling some weeds and refilling the bird feeders. I even took out the bag of scraps from cutting celery, lettuce, tomatoes, radishes, cucumbers and corn on the cob scraps for the bunnies I feed all year. They come out of the tree line bordering the property to the hill I set them on. They have even come up to my porch. Loved the birds singing as well.
Life is still good, the Creator takes care of nature and decent folks help. You can tell a lot about the soul of person in the way that they treat animals and nature. As you so accurately describe those disgusting trolls from your town, they would never get that. I think a lot of us totally believe and recognize the multiple posts of a few losers posting their hateful and juvenile comments under different names like you claim. They reek of desperation to be normal like the ones they spew their unashack shit at.
It was nice interacting with decent folks all over the place about the state of the planet, what earthquakes should mean to us (Madrid Fault Zone), global warming, death of birds, fish and other animals (still wonder who had the Mass Animal Deaths site removed and why, like we don't know), warning each other of the storms crossing our way so they knew what to expect, sharing stories, music, and humor and am grateful we got through so much before invaded by the likes of the una troll club. At least all those you mentioned as well as many other regulars still reading or dropping in from time to time will be prepared for whatever disaster we have to get through. What a useful survivor list we accumulated with lots of imput from the wise ones. I do miss the Native American stories we use to get treated to from so many. It was a unique thread. Now it is mostly trash I don't have time for. Feel bad that you have to chance running into them and breathing the stench of their poluted air.
Earthquakes are getting bigger and more frequent and fish/sharks/penquins/dolphins are littering the coastlines everywhere. Did you see these headlines from yesterday?
Quakes in southwest China kill dozens, damage 20,000 homes
At least 67 people have been confirmed dead, and 731 injured in multiple earthquakes that shook southwestern China
Tens of thousands of fish die in Lake Erie; lack of oxygen cited
There is alot going on we could be talking about, but it isn't worth the trash that would follow. Just best to beware of your surroundings on your own. Those idiots couldn't comprehend the meaning of half of what could be posted. Useless, hateful, sick freaks that they are.
I am off to enjoy the rest of the day. It's called LIVING LIFE, something they envy. Hope you and all the regulars/decent folks have a wonderful weekend and the trolls can just wallow in their filth and be their miserable selves.
Hey Ancient Wolf, lala ((HUGS)), Hempburn, Stevie, Malachi, and the rest of the decent ones.
"Click"
the mental sickness of the trolls is a manifestation of the sickness that has befallen our planet. Only the collective consciousness of the human spirit of goodness can heal our planet and heal those that live in the darkness. The spiritually awakened ones like yourself and others on this thread are the seeds of goodness that I know will overcome the sickness of our planet and show the light to the souls that have succumbed to the darkness.
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69221 Sep 8, 2012
Belie Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
the mental sickness of the trolls is the same as the sickness that has befallen our planet. A collective consciousness of love and goodness can heal the planet and can heal the trolls too if only they would allow themselves to be a part of the healing energy of the collective consciousness of the human spirit of goodness that is so desperately needed now. Those who are awakened to this truth like yourself and others on this thread are the seeds of light and love that I hope will grow and prevail over the darkness.
Meth must be a very powerful drug.
Nimble Rue

Winchester, KY

#69222 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's completely unbelievable. One of the nine must include narcissistic people (you and the G Crew) denying your psychosis, falsely claiming to be normal, and then tagging others as having your own mental, and social incapabilities.
misery loves company and you are dealing with lonely souls living in darkness. Shine the light of goodness brightly upon them and you will either see a change or they will flee.

Scotts Vegas

#69223 Sep 8, 2012
Belie Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a wonderful post! Bill Walker(Blueminer) has had the pleasure to to see and feel "the human spirit of goodness that is so desperately needed now."

People, some strangers(yet still friends) have shared with me the "seeds of light and love that I hope will grow and prevail over the darkness."

Thanks for posting your comment. I don't believe anybody, could have said it better.
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69224 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the nine must include:
And then the moron proceeds to give three examples...then misspell a non hyphenated word that would be in the wrong context even if he had spelled it correctly.

What a spaz.
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69225 Sep 8, 2012
Nimble Rue wrote:
<quoted text>
misery loves company and you are dealing with lonely souls living in darkness. Shine the light of goodness brightly upon them and you will either see a change or they will flee.
Toke it up Sybil. You're an ignorant sheeple under Zionist control....
Bwaaaahahahahaha

Scotts Vegas

#69226 Sep 8, 2012
Nimble Rue wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to read you also, hope you are well.

If you don't mind me saying, one reason I like to read your posts is you, like myself seem to be able to disagree and discuss issues and opinions in a civil manner.
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69227 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind me saying, one reason I like to read your posts is you, like myself seem to be able to disagree and discuss issues and opinions in a civil manner.
Thats the same person you dumb cracker! LMAO at your dumb ass.

Sybil you should stick with one name...you're confusing the imbecile again. Bwaaahahahahaha
well?fht

Orange, VA

#69228 Sep 8, 2012
Hhg

Scotts Vegas

#69229 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>One of the nine must include:
And then the moron proceeds to give three examples...then misspell a non hyphenated word that would be in the wrong context even if he had spelled it correctly.
What a spaz.

Well I'm assuming you don't like my use of incapabilities. Are you another spelling cop? Again, you are expressing your narcissism.

I didn't set out to post any traits of narcissism, I was simply describing YOU.
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69230 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, you're wrong there...Sybil is an evil, self-centered, condescending turd.

Scotts Vegas

#69231 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the same person you dumb cracker! LMAO at your dumb ass.
Sybil you should stick with one name...you're confusing the imbecile again. Bwaaahahahahaha
Keep trying! You're not very good at this. I was addressing the PERSON, not the Topix handle.

I did note however, you express yourself in ways that indicate you are ate up with narcissism. On the other hand, one could argue we all have a few traits that could be called narcissistic.

Would you not agree?
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69232 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm assuming you don't like my use of incapabilities. Are you another spelling cop? Again, you are expressing your narcissism.
I didn't set out to post any traits of narcissism, I was simply describing YOU.
And you said it in such a condescending way as to prove yourself the narcissistic fool that you are, safely within the boundaries of criteria two. Eight to go fool. You're not paradisaical at all... spaz.

Scotts Vegas

#69233 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, you're wrong there...Sybil is an evil, self-centered, condescending turd.
Probably only to people like the Goo Crew. I know I have no problem treating most people here with respect. Whether it's on my home Topix
or the Earth Thread(this thread).

Whatever motivates to treat the disrespectful with disrespect shouldn't be so much your concern. I do what I do. Sometimes it's fun, but most of the time it's just what I do.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69234 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Impuster, not that you are worth it, I thought I would help you out. Here is a little Copy/paste for YOU since you like throwing words around of which you do not know the meanings>>>>> >>
Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.
Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy.
Which crew does this remind people of? Hmmmmmmmmmm? It is really bad when you get 3 or 4 of them together.
Apparently you sure didn't know or you wouldn't have had to Google & copy and paste it. Fool. You get more pathetic with each post.
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69235 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying! You're not very good at this. I was addressing the PERSON, not the Topix handle.
I did note however, you express yourself in ways that indicate you are ate up with narcissism. On the other hand, one could argue we all have a few traits that could be called narcissistic.
Would you not agree?
Not at all. To be diagnosed with NPD one has to posses each and every one of nine separate diagnostic personality trait criteria.
Google it and see for yourself, you're good at googling things.
Copy/paste the results too, if you think it'll make you look smart in the eyes of the squatters.
That's called: Self perception...IE. How you perceive that you look... through the eyes of others.
In my eyes you look like a homo. Anything else I can help you with?
Bwaaaaahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shive or sexton 1 hr Brandon 18
Wet/dry vote 12 hr Curious 47
Edmonton Marathon 12 hr loyal 12
Jeff Dial Sun Ridge hopper 3
Looking for a man that drives a blue Chevy truc... Sun Ya Think 4
Poll What does Edmonton think about Jonathan Eldridge Sat None ya damn buss... 1
mitch firkins n Tonya adams Aug 26 butterball 54

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages