crystal timmy bryant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
love

Munfordville, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2008
what does people think about people getting on here and talking s*h*i*t about each other and then they have meal's together and yes im talking about crystal timmy eric whitney carla danny jessica huff paul abner melinda abner people look at what they write and then go down HIGH STREET TO TIMMY BRYANTS TRAILER AND SEE THE DOPE HEADS.YOU WONT FIND CRYSTAL'S MOMA BROTHER OR KIDS THERE.
you know

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2008
Crystal's brother is in jail or you would see him there!
nasty hoe

Munfordville, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2008
crystal meth perkins tomblin is a nasty hoe she cant get a man unless its someone in her family and yes she has a Std tell timmy bryant to go get checked and see why the hell men dont wont her so she try's to keep it in the family and she like men that cant read or write.and has for her brother yes he was on dope but look who got him on it hell crystal 23years older then him but i can bet you he will do his time and not rat anyone out like big sis did mo dog and the others.
you go

Munfordville, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2008
crystal is just using timmy bryant and trying to get back in with eric and douger she mit eric but i dont think it will happen with douger or mosby and yes she does have HB from using needles ask her family.
unknown

Edmonton, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2008
well you all just wont to talk all time well timmy bryant is going to whip willie huton ass he is afraid to come to edmonton and he will be going to jail and also tigger is to he always runs his mouth all time hahahah
yourworstnightma re

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2008
unknown wrote:
well you all just wont to talk all time well timmy bryant is going to whip willie huton ass he is afraid to come to edmonton and he will be going to jail and also tigger is to he always runs his mouth all time hahahah
Leave Tigger alone.He's away from that nasty meth head whore who he should have known better than to mess with in the first place.I don't know what he was thinking!Timmy Bryant thinks he's hot shit running around with her,but what's he gonna do when that little thing in his pants rotts off?And Timmy knows where Tigger lives at,so what's he waiting on??
CRYSTAL PERKINS

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2008
Stop hateing on me and get a life i raise my kids plus work and take care of my own bills sounds like to me that DIANA ABNER is just a jealous whore who hides behind a computer and runs off at the mouth cause she has nothing better to do with her time she needs to pop a few more pills and pass out that is why none of her kids have anything to do with her is because she is a bi*ch and needs to find something better to do with her time and as far as for tigger he is just jealous because he wants me and can't have me. Are you forgetting DIANA that your computer says CAVE CITY when you write something so stop changing your name and be a women and stop starting sh*t that ain't ttrue and take care of your own problems. STOP HATEING ON ME CVAUSE I'M HAPPY AND CAN PAY MY OWN BILLS WITH OUT DRAWING A CHECK CRAZY AS*
definitely not

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2008
CRYSTAL PERKINS wrote:
Stop hateing on me and get a life i raise my kids plus work and take care of my own bills sounds like to me that DIANA ABNER is just a jealous whore who hides behind a computer and runs off at the mouth cause she has nothing better to do with her time she needs to pop a few more pills and pass out that is why none of her kids have anything to do with her is because she is a bi*ch and needs to find something better to do with her time and as far as for tigger he is just jealous because he wants me and can't have me. Are you forgetting DIANA that your computer says CAVE CITY when you write something so stop changing your name and be a women and stop starting sh*t that ain't ttrue and take care of your own problems. STOP HATEING ON ME CVAUSE I'M HAPPY AND CAN PAY MY OWN BILLS WITH OUT DRAWING A CHECK CRAZY AS*
This is definitely NOT your Mom.I would kill myself if I had a daughter like you.Tigger is happy doing someone that YOU could never live up to.He don't want your funky ass.You act like you're really doing something big...you should have been paying your own bills and taking care of your own kids all along!How long do you think that's going to last?!The drugs are calling your name honey....so go on and take you a hit and stop fantasizing about screwing your cousin.That's all over with now.And please........learn how to spell and stop showing how stupid and illiterate you really are.
unknown

Edmonton, KY

#10 Oct 1, 2008
hay i know you so you are a bitch your self so stop this shit tigger is just free living in apartments he dont pay bills pam does that a bitch to so there hahaha
to unknown

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 1, 2008
Who are you? hope your not to scared to say your name. Who is it that your talking too?
okeydokey

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 2, 2008
unknown wrote:
hay i know you so you are a bitch your self so stop this shit tigger is just free living in apartments he dont pay bills pam does that a bitch to so there hahaha
No I'm afraid you don't know me,I don't associate with trash.What's it matter who pays the bills?Sounds like he's got it made if you ask me.....Then again,he always has had it made.
wonderin

Edmonton, KY

#14 Oct 2, 2008
which timmy bryant is this?
i know

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2008
CRYSTAL PERKINS wrote:
that is the biggest lie i have read on this stupid ass topix why sit there and say you take care of your kids when you have 1 of 4 i cant prove it but i seriously doubt you help take care of the other 3
if i am wrong im sorry,why dont you tell us how you help raise the 3 kids you dont even have? tell me this,what do you think of your mom?then tell us what you think your kids are going to think of you??????????i guess it is a good thing you dont care about your kids,because i doubt that they will think very much of you! so it probaly wont bother you much when they grow up and dog there mom the way you do to your own mother.
daddys devil

Munfordville, KY

#16 Oct 3, 2008
who the heck cares about all this stupid crap you people are putting on this computer. If you can't get along stay the h--- away from each other. Are you the kind of people that just like to keep the drama going. Because you have nothing better to do.
omg

Edmonton, KY

#17 Oct 3, 2008
well tigger you or pam is writeing this so i know that they dont like you and plus keep your mouth close about diane and them ok did you ever tell pam what you been doing going out on her again she soon find out people has seen you you think them apartments is cool but you are liveing free i have heard some things about yall and i dont give a dam if you know me or not that why you are helping ed green to to cross your paths where pam wont find out
Just me

Baldwin City, KS

#18 Oct 3, 2008
omg wrote:
well tigger you or pam is writeing this so i know that they dont like you and plus keep your mouth close about diane and them ok did you ever tell pam what you been doing going out on her again she soon find out people has seen you you think them apartments is cool but you are liveing free i have heard some things about yall and i dont give a dam if you know me or not that why you are helping ed green to to cross your paths where pam wont find out
Hell don't stop now go ahead an tell all you started now finnish it.
okeydokey

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 4, 2008
Do you really think it's going to matter?Hell,he's been going out on her since day one,and she just keeps his cheating ass around anyway.He'll never be totally faithful to her,cheatings in his blood.......runs in his family.He can't help it!!:}
omg

Edmonton, KY

#20 Oct 4, 2008
yep you are right there girl he wont never stop that haha he like roger perkins if not his daddy lol
Lets Chat

Baldwin City, KS

#21 Oct 6, 2008
First off let me say this if tig is sleeping with anyone else then it is the girls fault cause you know that he is just using you so that would make you a slut because you can't be a whore(cause they get paid)an he anit going to buy the milk if it is for free now is he??Grow up if ya'll have such a proublem with him cheating then close your legs...DUH...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#22 Oct 6, 2008
you people should just drink some anti-freeze and do us all a favor .. either that or stand on a street corner and beg someone to push you into on coming traffic

say pretty please ROFFLENUTZ!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony 1 hr Eric 4
Kirby England 8 hr Little girl 1
kirby england (May '09) 11 hr Served 45
child support tax interception (Jan '10) Fri Qwi 379
Is there a child missing from your town Fri Bubber 2
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Thu Purple--yellow 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Patriot 588
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages