does anyone know who kyle woods is?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sabrinia

Glasgow, KY

#24 Feb 8, 2010
kinkyier wrote:
brylinnes a fack b*tch anyway. i heard she was pregnant. but she's a wh*re so there;s no telling who the father is. n you people need to leave kinky and ily alone. tere just apeaking there mind. n i heard diff. about brlynn never having sex!!!!
This is Brilynne's mother and let me tell u something she isnt a b*tch if u want to call her one come to her face and mine bc ur just a pus saying behind her back..she's not pregant i know for a fact how is she suppose to be when she is around me and her dad all the time.. i wont leave ily or kinky alone bc there butt will be kicked when I find out who u are for starting trouble if u wasnt a big Pus*y u tell me who u are...Now want to start sh*t u start it with me and leave my 13 year old daughter out of it..
brii

Glasgow, KY

#26 Feb 8, 2010
yall need to really stop talkin about people, it gets annoyin eventually. shes only 13 & your ruinin her life by startin rumors; why ? shew.
lil yankee

Glasgow, KY

#27 Feb 8, 2010
ok look i know kyle and brilynne n they would not do any thing like that... they are not stupid.... pplz just need to get a life and leave all of us alone.... (kirsten kyle moriah krisatin misty and brilynne) and everyone else... get a life n stay out of ours...
kyle woods

Glasgow, KY

#28 Feb 8, 2010
idc who is replying to all of this crap but when i find out who each and everyone of u r, u will have charges pressed against u.its alredy beeing looked into by the law so yall got a choice back the hell off or meet me in court
kyle woods

Glasgow, KY

#29 Feb 8, 2010
wow,,everyone on here is realy mature to be talkin about me and spreading rumors.get a life and grow up.most of you people probly have families and go to church.....so act like it,y make someone elses life hell when yours might not be good itself. this will stop! or there will be charges pressed...i dont think yall wunna ride this train,youll regret it. but im not worried because god knows who u are and you will anser to him
Moriah

Glasgow, KY

#31 Feb 9, 2010
ok so listen here bri is not none of this stuff ya'll r sayin. i love her like a sister and she aint none of this stuff so maybe ya'll should make theese things bout ya'll bc ya'll r the sluts and wh*res and r prego and dont know the father is . kylee is a awesome a person and wouldnt do that with her bc there sister and brother . and maybe u should come out behind the computer and this to there face, and every one should leave brilynne , kyle , kirsten . and me bc this is a bunch of sh*t .
lil yankee

Glasgow, KY

#32 Feb 9, 2010
hey moriah
ya i know that they are friends n that it is gay that everyone has to b all in everyone's life... no one apparently has one of there own... Pplz are just mad that we have a life n they dont! n they need to get a life 4 REAL! So dont mind them bc all they are, r cock suckers!....((: lol :))so leave us all alone!(Kristain kyle Brilynne Moriah, n Kirsten!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wet/dry vote 11 hr Truth 30
the white house. Jul 20 get it 3
five star (Apr '15) Jul 19 get it 10
stevie page (May '14) Jul 19 Teter 15
kirby england (May '09) Jul 17 LOL 50
Keep your Little Girl Away From Timothy Morgan ... (Apr '10) Jul 16 Ann Larson 17
Jeff Dial Jul 16 Ridge runner 1

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonton Mortgages