Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Jason was a great friend of mine. He was a good guy, that loved his family dearly. Jason and I were close, and this is hard to accept. My prayers are with his family. Please don't get on here and slander him, or make comments about his personal life, who he was seeing, or anything else that you don't know about. He kept his personal life quiet, so respect him and do the same. RIP Jason
know

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Jason was a good man, I saw him out with jenny several times, but they were happy looking. Always having fun. Don't bash him.
I Love Edmonton

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

craig bunch wrote:
I want to think all who has my brother and family in their prayers. As for all the rest of you we talk at a latter date! I LOVE YOU JASON AND WILL MISS MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
We lost our 21 year old grandson a few months ago. I am so sorry for your family. Please know you are in my prayers and in the prayers of many others here in Edmonton.
i love u jason

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

There will always be a place in my heart 4 jason. I dont care what anyone else has to say i no how he felt about me, and how i felt about him some people need to kinda understand where im coming from everyone has problems.. I WILL ALLWAYS LOVE HIM .. Noone can take that away from me EVER..
peace

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

jason had a place in everyones heart he was a great person and so kind hearted! Love you Jason!!!

“Yeah I'm nuts!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

I never knew the young man. I had heard of his death and went home and listened to this song. Rascal Flatts "Why". I can never listen to this song without shedding a tear. My thoughts go out to those he left behind. http://www.cmt.com/videos/rascal-flatts/46920...
craig bunch

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

spudstacular wrote:
I never knew the young man. I had heard of his death and went home and listened to this song. Rascal Flatts "Why". I can never listen to this song without shedding a tear. My thoughts go out to those he left behind. http://www.cmt.com/videos/rascal-flatts/46920...
I do not know who you r but JASON was my little brother and love him. I had never herd this song till now and I think you because it is what we "his family" have all been wondering. this just that ? in a easyer way!
pamela

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

spudstacular wrote:
ive never heard this song before either thank you for sharing it is a question all the familys wondering its a very heart felt song
So sad

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Does he have an aunt named Connie? My prayers go out to the family.
outofstate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Deepest condolences to his family and friends. May God embrace each and everyone who knew this young man and help you through. I cannot understand why these things have to be. I just found out today my friends son died and well.... sigh... there seems to be heartache everywhere right now. I did not know Jason..? But may the wings of the angels sooth him now and may he fly in a higher and glorious place. Sounds like he was a wonderful man. God bless
Lyoung

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

I knew jason for many years we went to school together and were friends . i am so sorry for his familys lose. he was truley a great guy and will be greatly missed.
I KNOW

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

i love u jason wrote:
There will always be a place in my heart 4 jason. I dont care what anyone else has to say i no how he felt about me, and how i felt about him some people need to kinda understand where im coming from everyone has problems.. I WILL ALLWAYS LOVE HIM .. Noone can take that away from me EVER..
I know who you are. We have been close for many years. I'm sorry for all the pain you are going through girl. Just know your Bestie is here for you whenever you need me although im 100 miles away. This is a tragedy, that nobody can really be blamed for. Jason was a great guy from the things i heard and the way you 2 were together. I'm sure he's thinking of you, just stay positive and let god guide you through. My sincere condolences go out to the family as well. May he REST IN PEACE!!!
I love you girl! call me if you need me!
one of his buddies

Osage City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

i am so proud to call jason my friend. i will never forget him. every day i would watch for people to come in. if i didnt see one of the meny cars or tuck he had come by i would go in the back and say weres bunch? if no one new. i was callin him up. if i needed help with something i would call. and every time he would awser ( whats up ) and say my nick name. i would ask are ya busy he would say no mater what,( ill b rite there) didnt even have to tell him what i needed, that is a true friend. we would joke and pick at one another and when we was done i would tell him some time jason you no i love ya. lol he would all ways shack his head and say ( im not sayin that to you) or ( u aint rite) and laugh, i no he loved his family in his eyes his lil sis hung the moon,and his daddy was the one that showed her how. he talk about them all the time. i have a lil gurl and i think she had rather agervate jason as eat when she is hungy. my lil boy thought he was cool cuz he had scares and went in burning buildings, jason u dont no what impact u had on me my family.. i love you so much and i cant belive i have to go on with out you, but i no we will meet again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Edmonton Forum right now

Search the Edmonton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 min pres.oboma 1,033
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Curmudgeon 146,798
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr poofylover 16,128
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 26,206
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr poofylover 81,560
Jason Smith & Chesaney Dile 21 hr sad 2
tattood hottie in town Sun Curious 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Edmonton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••