suicide in edmonton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2011
Has any one heard that Jason Bunch Killed hisself last night? I hope it's not true. Just wondering.
Donna

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2011
Yes it is true but you should respect the family and not ask on here
butterball

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2011
do you know who is his parents
I know

Edmonton, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Waynie and Teresa but do keep the gossip down.
OMG

Cave City, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2011
Is this the Jason bunch that works at Bob's???
Renae Ratliff

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Aug 6, 2011
This topix neds to stop before it goes any futher....His life or his families life is none of anybody's business....now let the subject DROP...LET him R.I.P....and don't start rumor's on here that you can't back up....JASON was a great freind of mine...and his MOTHER is one of my BEST FRIENDS...so don;t go there with this topix...let it lay where it is....Let his family grieve and try to go on with their life if its possible...I'm asking in a nice way....I promise next time I WON'T be SO NICE....Have a WONDERFUL NIGHT and GOD BLESS...PLZ HUGG your kids..because you never know when it might come KNOCKING on your DOOR....Then TOPIX...wouldn't be so funny to you then....Enjoy your NIGHT....HUGGSSSSSSS!!!!!
WTH

Cave City, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2011
Sure everyone wants to know what happened to this young man.But right now everyone needs to pray and keep the family in there thoughts.Everyone knows what topix is just a site were everything ends up bad for the deceased.When the family gets ready and wants people to know what happened then they will tell.But right now instead of gossip on here just pray for them to get through this tragic event and let them decide on when they tell people what happened.Wether he was seeing someone or not it doesnt mean thats how it ended up.If there was a note or not it doesnt mean they want everyone to know what it said right now.Give them time to heal before gossip and rumors to start.Like I said before please let the family try to recover from the tragic event they still have a long ways to go before they can start to heal.RIP JASN BUNCH.AND PRAYERS GOING OUT TO THE FAMILY.
just saying

Edmonton, KY

#11 Aug 7, 2011
Topix should be completely banned for this very reason right here... All it's good for is a place to start rumors and trouble. This is no place to discuss such things. Let the family grieve and let the man rest in peace. If you wanna talk to someone, go be with the family. I'm sure they need all the love and support they can get right now.
craig bunch

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 7, 2011
I want to think all who has my brother and family in their prayers. As for all the rest of you we talk at a latter date! I LOVE YOU JASON AND WILL MISS MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
Jason

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Aug 7, 2011
get a freaking police scanner
pamela

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 7, 2011
my prayers are with the family right now may god bless and help you through this well miss you jason
Just wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Aug 7, 2011
Is this the Jason Bunch that graduated from Metcalfe County in 2005?
letitgo

Munfordville, KY

#16 Aug 7, 2011
That is the problem....from my point of view at least.
Everyone has to know everything about everything. Minding everybody's business but their own.
Just ask yourself: Do I really have all of my business taken care of? For most of us the answer is no!
You will live without knowing all about everybody elses troubles.
They are probably pretty much like yours. So pretend it is you or your family and show some respect for heavens sake.
DO NOT QUESTION & SPECULATE & MAKE UP LIES AND RUMORS.
If you are truly concerned contact the family privately and express your grief, regret, sympathy & so on...IN PRIVATE.
Alan

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 7, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
Is this the Jason Bunch that graduated from Metcalfe County in 2005?
Yes he graduated in 2005 from MCHS. You will be missed Jason. I will never forget your smiling face. My heart goes out to the family!May God be with ya'll!
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 7, 2011
was he a firefighter for barren metcalfe volenteer
edmonton

Munfordville, KY

#19 Aug 7, 2011
metcalfe
wondering

Leavenworth, IN

#20 Aug 7, 2011
just wondering wrote:
was he a firefighter for barren metcalfe volenteer
It's "Edmonton/Metcalfe volunteer Fire department" moron.
afriend

Baldwin City, KS

#21 Aug 7, 2011
This is truly a sad moment for anybody that had a pleasure of knowing Jason, my thoughts and prayers goes to his family
pamela

Glasgow, KY

#22 Aug 7, 2011
funeral arrangements are as follows tuesday from 2to8 pm funeral will be wednesday at 1pm at butler funeral home in edmonton i just talk to teresa this is the info she give me
briiiii

Glasgow, KY

#23 Aug 7, 2011
i didnt know him that well but his cousin is my best friend , prayers to the family .. </3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 4 hr In town 1
Elisha England 10 hr Judge 5
Dog Food Plant in Edmonton (Oct '15) Thu MightEatThere 48
Mell Music Thread (Feb '17) Jan 17 Musikologist 2
Election Polls Vote Here!!!! Jan 15 Poll 24
Election 2018 Jan 15 Pathetic 13
Bluegrass(sumatoma) Jan 13 Knowd 3

Edmonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance