Lynnwood, Monroe traffic cameras roll on

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: HeraldNet

It has been awhile since we took a look at traffic-enforcement cameras in Snohomish County.

Full Story
mikie

Apex, NC

#1 Feb 2, 2013
get rid of them.. but they won't because they are addicted to our money.. it's their crack cocaine they have to feed the monkey..
A m mason

Bothell, WA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
If you think they will get rid of there money grabbing things, you must live in a place where you thought law enforcement is to protect us! Well your about to get bent over!
You see when they say "crime doesn't pay" ,what they really mean is there is no money in it ,so they fill in the blank spot with something that does,TICKETS.( with an average fine of $100 ) there is a ticket handed out every 15 seconds it our great nation.
I myself just got done with this revenue game,that's what it is,nothing with public safety or anything close to it in mind. Now it's not just for traffic that you are stopped for,it has now become a tool to see what's in your pockets. I am writing from personal experience ,as I was provided this reasonis to check to see if I had any weapons.
Like weapons are illegal? Then after he got done stealing my medical marijuana,when the law says that they can only take a sample,he said if I was good boy(arg) I could drive away from here tonight, a very intimidating event. As to date there are no charges and I have not received my medication back. This was done by state patrol man STEEL ,how in your face is that name. There is a home robbed every 15 seconds in this country and when asked why we can't put officers in schools to try to prevent shooting like we have seen, the answer is ,We don't have enough money for that. Go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountlake Terrace Garage Door Repair Dec 19 SarahRYoung 1
Edmonds Garage Door Repair Dec 17 davidjbray 1
Bothell Garage Door Repair Dec 15 josestorres 1
Asking for Edmonds/Lynnwood comunity help.. Dec 9 depressed Daddy 4
Around the county Nov '14 Puget Lowland 1
Mountlake Terrace Garage Door Repair Oct '14 CroteauLatimer 1
Shoreline Garage Door Repair Oct '14 JonasCMorrison 1

Winter Storm Warning for Snohomish County was issued at December 27 at 3:30PM PST

Edmonds News Video

Edmonds Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Edmonds People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Edmonds News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Edmonds

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:28 am PST