A pub for any taste: The Bar Hop's lo...

A pub for any taste: The Bar Hop's local options for St. Patrick's Day

There are 2 comments on the HeraldNet story from Mar 14, 2014, titled A pub for any taste: The Bar Hop's local options for St. Patrick's Day. In it, HeraldNet reports that:

At 4 percent, draft Guinness has a relatively low alcohol content. That will help some people drink from the time they get off work on St. Patrick's Day until the time they should be waking up for work the next day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldNet.

Creepy Richardson Dude

Wylie, TX

#1 Apr 5, 2014
I think I actually USED to LIVE in THIS town, in a group care home, called: The Resource Center, for BEHAVIORAL PROBLEM TEENS, years ago, and MIGHT HAVE picked up a CYBER NUT CASE, from living, at THIS group care home, in Washington State, years ago. crazy, just REALLY CRAZY! by the way: I'm NOT a dude, and I'm NOT creepy! MY nut case cyber stalker, is the one, calling ME, The Creepy Dude. I NEVER gave MYSELF, THAT name, of Creepy Dude. MY name, is Elise, NOT Creepy Dude, but, whatever MY DISTURBED cyber nut case, wants to assume! also: THIS cyber nut case, goes on, and ON, about BRIAN Cummings, who USED to KNOW ME, at the group care home, called The Resource Center, years ago. sounds to ME, like Somebody, or Someone, has been Having LOVE relationships, with Someone, or Somebody else! BRIAN Cummings, and The Nut Case?!?! the Nut Case, And BRIAN Cummings?!?! could be!!!!!
Elise Gingerich

Greenville, TX

#2 Apr 23, 2016
THAT Was A YEAR Ago, And Cyber Bully Producer Lindsay Show And GROUPIES Still Haven't STOPPED Harassing ME For More Than Four Years Now, GOOD GRIEF You STALKERS And GROUPIES Really DON'T Have ANY Lives, EXCEPT The Life YOU All LIVE Through ME As YOUR VICTIM, Do YA, LOSER LINDSAY?! I Hope YOU'RE DEAD Or Stuck In Some Kind Of A Phantom Zone, WHERE You BELONG! And YOU And Your little Pathetic GROUPY Gang Stalker Buddies Can Create ALL The BAD Elizabeth FILES You WANT, I'm NOT The CON Here, YOU ALL ARE The CONS, Not Me, LOSER STALKERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Help Needed (Apr '14) Jun 8 SadDadlovesSonNDa... 2
Looking for answers Jun 8 SadDadlovesSonNDa... 1
4 years Lost, and still nothing.. Jun 8 SadDadlovesSonNDa... 1
Looking for an old friend May '16 Elise Gingerich 2
Armed home invasion (Jul '13) May '16 Elise Gingerich 2
fatal car wrecks in 2006 (Mar '10) May '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Recreational marijuana store open for business ... May '16 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmonds Mortgages