OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,569 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

MistyGirl

United States

#37989 Apr 5, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
America is drowning in DEBT and we don't have the time to waste trying to respond or defend our ideas against their stupid lies and ignorance. Let them say what they want and show their own ignorance. We don't have to show ours by responding to ignorant posts!
Spend your time making new posts that will counter their lies and ignore responding. Make posts that expose their agenda to take America down the tube. The more money they are allowed to spend and waste the bigger the hole for us to fall in.
Don't waste anymore time or energy responding to these idiots that defy all logic. It is what they do, distract and divert your attention from the real problem. Time to ignore them and do the right thing, vote against them.
Agreed. Besides Zane has discovered something which is working :)

You guys have a wonderful day!
Stephen

United States

#37990 Apr 5, 2013
FBI STRANDED AS MEXICAN CARTELS INCREASE NETWORKS
IN US:

Special agents of the FBI have been left stranded without fuel as a result of politically motivated sequester cuts. FBI is worried they cannot do their job.

"We are meeting at Starbucks in the morning and carpooling in a private car. Once at the office we are not allowed to use our government vehicles to perform our duties. I am concerned about the integrity of our mission. What happens if a terrorist attack or other emergency occurs when we do not have gas in our vehicles and aren't allowed to use them? If we need to used our personal vehicles for surveillance or necessary interviews with sources, bad guys can easily find us or who we are and where our families live."

Complete Article:
www.breitbart.com
Brandon Darby
4/5/2013 10:49 AM PDT

Why don't we fund our FBI instead of giving mega millions to the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt or the Palestinians who support Hamas?
Jangles

United States

#37991 Apr 5, 2013
Can you say MEMO, "make cuts that will be the most painful for the American Public".

Definition of an impeachable offense is knowingly with willful intent to "cause harm" to the American People. Sounds to me the memo we already have in our possession is proof this president and administration has a progressive liberal agenda and to complete that agenda everything else is acceptable collateral damage.

Time for citizens to contact their congressional representatives and let them know this is our country and the people in Congress work for us not the other way around.
Donnie

United States

#37993 Apr 5, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Will Liberals ever get the Irony?
Charlie Brown and Lucy
Lucy: I am pro-choice
Charlie Brown: Can I choose to smoke?
Lucy: No, it's not good for you.
Charlie Brown: Can I choose a large soda?
Lucy: No, it's not good for you.
Charlie Brown: Can I choose to own a gun?
Lucy: No, it's not safe for the kids.
Charlie Brown: Can I choose an incandescent bulb?
Lucy: No, it's not good for the planet.
Charlie Brown: Can I choose low-cost coal?
Lucy: No, it's not good for the planet.
Charlie Brown: Can I choose to honor God?
Lucy: No, that's offensive.
Charlie Brown: So what can I choose?
Lucy: An Abortion.
LIBTARDS!
Lucy: Republicans are racist, sexist, homophobic, gun-toting religious fanatics.
Charlie Brown: But you support the Muslims, who are racist, sexist, homophobic,
gun-toting religious fanatics.
Lucy: That's their culture, you have no right to judge them.
Yep. That's it in a nutshell.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37994 Apr 5, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid operative liberal hack meaning she post garbage on social media like here on topix and gets paid to do it. "Jangles" posted he found her using our usernames on other threads and still spouting the liberal mantra. These people will do this to promote a agenda in this case liberal progressive agenda of the Obama Administration. If they can't convince you to believe them, then they bully trying to intimidate to get you to stop asking questions they don't want to answer. I will never forget how mean and cruel she has been to you. There is never any excuse for that kind of behavior.
I know what Justi has said to me on hear. I just don't think she could be that smart and bright to and write those post. She doesnot have the gift of imagination of some the posting that was done. That is all I am saying.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37995 Apr 5, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I know what Justi has said to me on hear. I just don't think she could be that smart and bright to and write those post. She doesnot have the gift of imagination of some the posting that was done. That is all I am saying.

You’re right, Justaminute is not that creative to write those post she put up. 99.9% was copy and paste jobs. That is what progressive liberal hacks do, copy and paste the daily progressive liberal hack talking points everyday, everywhere they can in order to get paid by a George Soro’s or someone that wants it done. Also same for the assclown that is posting all the joke nonsense in order to obstruct any meaningful conversation that exposes the progressive liberal hacks agenda. Any of you that still lack understanding of how these low-life douche bags operate, read the short book call “Rules for Radicals” By Saul Alinsky. He is Barack Obama’s number #1 Mentor and Idol, both were hacks.

On tactics
The tactics he proposed are based metaphorically on the eyes, ears, and nose of the opponent. If you have organized a vast, mass-based people's organization, you can parade it visibly before the enemy and openly show your power. If your organization is smaller in numbers, then appeal to the "ears": conceal the members in the dark but raise a din and clamor that will make the listener believe that your organization numbers many more than it does. Lastly, if your organization is too tiny even for noise, stink up the place.

The rules
RULE 1:“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from two main sources – money and people; therefore,“Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
RULE 2:“Never go outside the expertise of your people.” This results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
RULE 3:“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
RULE 4:“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
RULE 5:“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
RULE 6:“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
RULE 7:“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
RULE 8:“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
RULE 9:“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
RULE 10: "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is the unceasing pressure that will result in the reaction of the opposition that is essential for the success of the campaign.
RULE 11:“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
RULE 12:“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
RULE 13:“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Saul-Ali...
Donnie

United States

#37996 Apr 5, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I know what Justi has said to me on hear. I just don't think she could be that smart and bright to and write those post. She doesnot have the gift of imagination of some the posting that was done. That is all I am saying.
Cut and paste
Donnie

United States

#37997 Apr 5, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re right, Justaminute is not that creative to write those post she put up. 99.9% was copy and paste jobs. That is what progressive liberal hacks do, copy and paste the daily progressive liberal hack talking points everyday, everywhere they can in order to get paid by a George Soro’s or someone that wants it done. Also same for the assclown that is posting all the joke nonsense in order to obstruct any meaningful conversation that exposes the progressive liberal hacks agenda. Any of you that still lack understanding of how these low-life douche bags operate, read the short book call “Rules for Radicals” By Saul Alinsky. He is Barack Obama’s number #1 Mentor and Idol, both were hacks.
On tactics
The tactics he proposed are based metaphorically on the eyes, ears, and nose of the opponent. If you have organized a vast, mass-based people's organization, you can parade it visibly before the enemy and openly show your power. If your organization is smaller in numbers, then appeal to the "ears": conceal the members in the dark but raise a din and clamor that will make the listener believe that your organization numbers many more than it does. Lastly, if your organization is too tiny even for noise, stink up the place.
The rules
RULE 1:“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from two main sources – money and people; therefore,“Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
RULE 2:“Never go outside the expertise of your people.” This results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
RULE 3:“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
RULE 4:“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
RULE 5:“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
RULE 6:“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
RULE 7:“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
RULE 8:“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
RULE 9:“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
RULE 10: "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is the unceasing pressure that will result in the reaction of the opposition that is essential for the success of the campaign.
RULE 11:“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
RULE 12:“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
RULE 13:“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Saul-Ali...
When all those jokes being posted under our usernames then our bud Zane starts making her (justaminute)put a little skin into the game suddenly everything goes back to normal. Ya know I don't believe in coincidence.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37998 Apr 5, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
When all those jokes being posted under our usernames then our bud Zane starts making her (justaminute)put a little skin into the game suddenly everything goes back to normal. Ya know I don't believe in coincidence.

Let me tell you how she is doing it. If you notice under her name it say Oklahoma City? That is her home computer and its IP location. The other computer is her Laptop her husband bought her sometime back and she posted that on here when she was bragging about posting and traveling and it doesn‘t show local IP. That is how she sits there on her 475 pound chocolate fed ass and does 2 posts at a time. Most all of her ghost posting is all copy and paste from the joke site so pretty simple and fast.

I may have to write a prayer for her like I did DustyOutlaw and then I pray it everyday for “Dear God please kill her for the sake of society” or something like that. I did it to DustyOutlaw and I think the Gangs finally got him, lol, or someone run over him on his moped dragging his pig around with him. Anyway at least he’s gone now. Hopefully you all run JustanIdiot off too, lol.
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#37999 Apr 5, 2013
Stephen wrote:
FBI STRANDED AS MEXICAN CARTELS INCREASE NETWORKS
IN US:
Special agents of the FBI have been left stranded without fuel as a result of politically motivated sequester cuts. FBI is worried they cannot do their job.
"We are meeting at Starbucks in the morning and carpooling in a private car. Once at the office we are not allowed to use our government vehicles to perform our duties. I am concerned about the integrity of our mission. What happens if a terrorist attack or other emergency occurs when we do not have gas in our vehicles and aren't allowed to use them? If we need to used our personal vehicles for surveillance or necessary interviews with sources, bad guys can easily find us or who we are and where our families live."
Complete Article:
www.breitbart.com
Brandon Darby
4/5/2013 10:49 AM PDT
Why don't we fund our FBI instead of giving mega millions to the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt or the Palestinians who support Hamas?
They want our guns so we'll be defenceless.
Homeland Security is buying up all the ammo,we'er in for a very rough ride.
Donnie

United States

#38000 Apr 5, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you how she is doing it. If you notice under her name it say Oklahoma City? That is her home computer and its IP location. The other computer is her Laptop her husband bought her sometime back and she posted that on here when she was bragging about posting and traveling and it doesn‘t show local IP. That is how she sits there on her 475 pound chocolate fed ass and does 2 posts at a time. Most all of her ghost posting is all copy and paste from the joke site so pretty simple and fast.
I may have to write a prayer for her like I did DustyOutlaw and then I pray it everyday for “Dear God please kill her for the sake of society” or something like that. I did it to DustyOutlaw and I think the Gangs finally got him, lol, or someone run over him on his moped dragging his pig around with him. Anyway at least he’s gone now. Hopefully you all run JustanIdiot off too, lol.
Since that is the most likely explanation I hope her hemorrhoids which no doubt she has, develop into thrombosed and clotted. May a million Iranian fleas infest her armpit hair which I also have no doubt and may her vagina of rot and decay facilitate her early demise.
Jesse

United States

#38001 Apr 5, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Since that is the most likely explanation I hope her hemorrhoids which no doubt she has, develop into thrombosed and clotted. May a million Iranian fleas infest her armpit hair which I also have no doubt and may her vagina of rot and decay facilitate her early demise.
Amen.
Donnie

United States

#38002 Apr 5, 2013
Repigs are a crude lot. Rude, crude, and socially unacceptable.

You repigs lost the election and are a racist bunch of slobs and you will never run anybody off this foruma, dumbazzes.
Jesse

United States

#38003 Apr 5, 2013
Donnie walks in to a bar and orders 10 shots. The bartender asks him, "Are we celebrating something special today?"

To which Donnie replies, "Yeah - my first blow job."
The bartender then says, "Congrats! The 11th one is on me!"

To which Donnie answers, "No thanks - if the taste ain't outta my mouth by then forget it."
Zane

United States

#38004 Apr 5, 2013
If shrimp come off of a shrimp boat, then where do crabs come from?

A_: Off the Packing Heat's dingy.
JAG

United States

#38005 Apr 5, 2013
Two men died and went to Heaven.

St. Peter greeted them, and said "I`m sorry, gentlemen, but your mansions aren`t ready yet. Until they are, I can send you back to Earth as whatever you want to be."

"Great!" said Elohimsokie, "I want to be an eagle soaring above beautiful scenery!"

"No problem," replied St. Peter, and POOF! The guy was gone.

"And what do you want to be," St. Peter asked Zane

"I`d like to be one cool stud!" was the reply.

"Easy," replied St. Peter, and the other guy was gone.

After a few months (must be Repigs in heaven), their mansions were finished, and St. Peter sent an angel to fetch them back.

"You`ll find them easily," he says, "One of them is soaring above the Grand Canyon, and the other one is on a snow tire somewhere in Detroit!"
Justic

United States

#38006 Apr 5, 2013
Two men from Oklahoma were sitting at a bar, when a young lady nearby began to choke on a hamburger
She gasped and gagged, and one Okie turned to the other and said, "That little gal is havin' a bad time. I'm a gonna go over there and help."

Packing Heat ran over to the young lady, held both sides of her head in his big, Okie hands, and asked, "Kin ya swaller?"
Gasping, she shook her head no.

He asked, "Kin ya breathe?" Still gasping, she again shook her head no.

With that, he yanked up her skirt, pulled down her panties and licked her on the butt.

Misty was so shocked that she coughed up the piece of hamburger and began to breathe on her own.

The Okie sat back down with his friend and said, "Ya know, it's sure amazin' how that hind-lick maneuver always works."
Packing heat

United States

#38007 Apr 5, 2013
Three women worked in the same office with the same female boss.

Each day, Jesse left work early.

One day, the women decided that when Jesse left they would leave too. After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early?

Misty was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening, had some playtime with her son, and went to bed early.

TAMARA was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the spa before meeting a dinner date.

Maddy was happy to get home early and surprise her husband. But when she got home, she heard a muffled noise coming from inside her bedroom.

Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her boss!

Gently, she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day, at their coffee break, Misty and TAMARA said they planned to leave early again, and they asked Maddy if she was going to go with them.

"No way," Maddy said. "I almost got caught yesterday!"
Stephen

United States

#38008 Apr 5, 2013
Maddyn started to work at a school as a teacher.

It came to break time, and while she was on duty she noticed a girl standing on her own and thought nothing of it.

Later in the day when lunch time came she noticed the same girl on her own again, while other children were enjoying a game of soccer.

She decided to go over to the girl and asked her if she was alright, the girl replied "Yes" and the teacher said "Why are you always on your own here?" to which the girl replied "Because I'm the goalie!"
Marcus

United States

#38009 Apr 5, 2013
TAMARA had just gotten a new sports car.

She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff.

The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does.

The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it.

Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling.

So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing.

He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down.

He demands, "What's so funny?"

She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Church of God way overboard with i... (Apr '10) 5 hr No more PCG 45
Hair salon Thu Jdods 1
Review: Tres Jolie Jul 1 YoureBusted25 4
News Multiple Earthquakes Rattle Central Oklahoma Re... Jun 26 Nic 1
Review: Plumb Genius (May '13) Jun 22 facsimile 24
Curtis and Dana Alm Jun 14 member 2
Guthrie Job Corps..................... (Jun '09) Jun 5 deez nutz 19
More from around the web

Edmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Edmond Mortgages