No Boundaries, Salvation Army have ou...

No Boundaries, Salvation Army have outreach program for Oklahoma City prostitutes

There are 9 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jan 23, 2012, titled No Boundaries, Salvation Army have outreach program for Oklahoma City prostitutes. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

As a way to reach prostitutes who work in south Oklahoma City, volunteers plan to take hot chocolate in a mobile canteen truck to those on the streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2012
That's wonderful. Blessings to those people.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Zena Princess wrote:
That's wonderful. Blessings to those people.
I'm sure you've been helped greatly by this program.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Double HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you've been helped greatly by this program.
Haha. Ur not too smart with computers. I know you have been following me on the net. Why are you stalking me? What do you want? Are you afraid of me?
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Ur not too smart with computers. I know you have been following me on the net. Why are you stalking me? What do you want? Are you afraid of me?
Hell, nobody's been following your ugly ass. You're the one posting videos of yourself on here, "licmycat". I don't need to follow ugly women around on the net, I know plenty of beautiful, available women.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#5 Jan 31, 2012
Double HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, nobody's been following your ugly ass. You're the one posting videos of yourself on here, "licmycat". I don't need to follow ugly women around on the net, I know plenty of beautiful, available women.
Do you have no human feelings? Never taught any respect or manners?
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have no human feelings? Never taught any respect or manners?
Practice what you preach, psycho.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 2, 2012
Double HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Practice what you preach, psycho.
Are you a satanist? The ones I've known talked filthy crazy stuff like you. Repent of your sins and ask Jesus to come into your heart before you lose your soul eternally.
Double HAHA

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Feb 2, 2012
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a satanist? The ones I've known talked filthy crazy stuff like you. Repent of your sins and ask Jesus to come into your heart before you lose your soul eternally.
Your mom's a satanist, you psycho. That's why you're cursed with mental illness.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 4, 2012
Double HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom's a satanist, you psycho. That's why you're cursed with mental illness.
If you are in this city and need some help, let me know and I will give you phone numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Strings Attached Dating Sites (Feb '17) 16 hr anderson 12
News Security Lock Service Leads as a Reputed Lock a... Apr 22 extortionOkiestlye 1
Philadelphia Church of God way overboard with i... (Apr '10) Apr 21 Beaks 84
News Crest delays new grocery store in Edmond, plans... Apr 20 notwhatuknow 1
Why have no charges been filed? Apr 12 WheresWaldo 4
News Oklahoma Teachers Strike for a Fourth Day to Pr... Apr 11 Don 1
News What will it take to end the teacher walkout? Apr 10 Sam 8

Edmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Edmond Mortgages