Haunted Stone Lion Inn in Guthrie, Ok...

Haunted Stone Lion Inn in Guthrie, Oklahoma

There are 45 comments on the BellaOnline story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Haunted Stone Lion Inn in Guthrie, Oklahoma. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Guthrie, Oklahoma was the home of F.E. Houghton, the wealthy founder of Cotton Oil Company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PCharboneau

Edmond, OK

#41 May 28, 2013
I realize you've had some bad experiences, but the whole town is not haunted because my house is not haunted. People who deal in absolutes cannot be trusted. There are many haunted places in Guthrie. That much I believe. Guthrie is an interesting place to visit.
Katie

United States

#42 Sep 7, 2014
Employees at Blue Belle Saloon are very friendly and the driver of our trolley ride was quite the good ol boy.:)
I love the feel I get from Guthrie and would love to go back often.
Katie

United States

#43 Sep 7, 2014
I was disappointed because I wanted to stay overnight at Stone Lion Inn just to hopefully experience paranormal/haunting, explore a little, ghost hunt on our own. The Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, AR lets you do this. However, when I called Stone Lion Inn, it seems that the only time you can stay overnight is Murder Mystery nights on weekends. I absolutely do not want to participate in something where I have to act out a part. Plus, that has nothing to do with the haunted thrill of the place.
I did see online they had had a ghost hunting night that a paranormal group had done, but I had just missed it. Guess I will try to look for the next one of those.
Susan Davis

Yukon, OK

#44 Nov 6, 2014
Because we had no heat in our room, we had to go home that night instead of spending the night. Stone Lion Inn gave us credit for the room to be used within one year. We tried to do that but they were occupied every time we asked about it. We, also, had family illness and my brother was in the hospital then died of cancer so we weren't able to try to use the credit for several months. I called and asked if the credit of the room could be extended for one week (for the first week of December, 2014) and I was told no. I explained that we'd tried to use it but they were always booked up then my brother became ill and we were busy with helping his family. We didn't understand why the room credit couldn't have been extended for one more week so we could use it. We didn't understand why it couldn't have been extended for one more week so we could use the room credit instead of losing it. So we ended up paying for a room in the Stone Lion Inn which we didn't use due to no heat in our room.
Kim

Tulsa, OK

#45 Aug 22, 2015
Have a great murder mystery evening! The food was out of this world! My husband and I stayed in the parlor bed room. It was pretty, a bit small, but that was ok, at least we were on the main floor. I recommend you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colins Strickland is a Moron (Dec '15) 18 hr D C Burns White 13
News Edmond Police Investigate Business Theft Apr 25 D C Burns White 2
charles dutton (Jun '11) Apr 23 Duttons daughter 19
No Strings Attached Dating Sites Apr 15 D C Burns White 5
News Police: Oklahoma child drowns in Edmond pool Apr 10 jauntybootsonground 1
News Parent angry students learn Pledge in Spanish (Oct '10) Apr 8 Lisa Pierre 368
Reward them greedy pigs some more God!!! Mar 30 Holy smokes 2

Edmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edmond Mortgages