6 Ga.-based soldiers killed in Afghanistan

Mar 14, 2013 Full story: timesunion.com

This undated photo provided by the U.S. Army shows Staff Sgt. Rex L. Schad. A Fort Stewart spokesman says Schad, 26, of Edmond, Okla., was killed Monday, March 11, 2013 west of Kabul and is one of six Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield soldiers to die in Afghanistan this week.

Full Story
Mom

Temecula, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
I am just one of many Moms who has a Son in Afghanistan. Why? I really do not know or understand why. I know this is something he was proud to do, but why in Afghanistan? They do not want us there and are disguising themselves as soldiers and turn around and murder our Sons and Daughters. Please bring them home now so they can defend their country in their own country and use those millions of dollars for our own country and our own people who deserve it.
Sister

San Antonio, TX

#2 Mar 16, 2013
My brother is from ft. stewart and is currently in Afghanistan, haven't talked to him since Tuesday and reading this doesn't help at all.
so wrong

Lumberport, WV

#3 Mar 26, 2013
I;m looking for Col. Mark Morris in Kabul. last contact we had was 2 weeks ago is there ways to find out if their alight .. Col. Mark Morris is my husband,im soo worried that something bad has taken place .. crying here !!!
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Iraq and Afganistan have been big money makers for the defence industry especially human carnivores like Haliburton. This war was never even close to a Pearl Harbor attack and Americans have temporaily lost their way. I believe romney would have made things worst and was interested in escalating wars around the world. Of course he would do this from the comfort and safety of the Whitehouse. Rome went in the same direction as it was involving itself more and more in battles far from home that were offensive and not defensive in nature. America since Vietnam is doing the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Plumb Genius (May '13) 20 min Anonymous 14
Philadelphia Church of God way overboard with i... (Apr '10) Oct 17 Me again 43
Any good local ghost stories? Oct 9 Johnny 1
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Oct 9 Tamm 3
"Santa Fe Sam" accused of child molestation Oct 7 SJS 1
Review: Blue Quail Ridge HOA Oct 5 dean 1
bill w ward pd. Sep 29 truth will out 2
Edmond Dating
Find my Match

Edmond Jobs