Crazy Fox

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jun 5, 2007
Has anyone eaten at Sunset since manager Bill has taken over? If not you should know that he is a very rude, selfish non manager. The staff continues to change because of his attitude.Customers are complaining to everyone. The place is very unclean. Who should have to eat tarter sauce that sits on a table for 5 hours, then is put back in fridge only to be sat out for next day. Ketchup new poured on top of old, look at rust ring around bottle top. Come on servers let the people know what they are facing.
CRAZYFOX

Statesboro, GA

#2 Jul 11, 2007
yes, i worked there.....this is all true. If you are going to eat there, go up the back steps and peep into kitchen....when you see it you will not eat there!!!!!!It is nasty. the cooks use the hand sink to throw the dirty pans into so how many times do you think they wash their hands at night? At least Marie keeps the kitchen clean during the day but there again she is under management other than Bill. Look down into the sides of the booths for rotten food....they never clean there then check out the way they prep food.....its a joke!!!Nasty.....very nasty....they say seafood is local but watch the trucks keep coming in with shrimp, oysters and everything else frozen from overseas....check out the empty boxes on your way up the steps....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edisto Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millichaps anyone know if any are still living (Jul '11) Aug '17 Kim-Davis 9
VRBO Rentals-Scam Aug '17 Gailroop 1
Questions about Kiawah. Visiting for first time. (Apr '17) Apr '17 christaylorchrs 1
News Two arrested after armed robbery, violent strug... (Dec '16) Dec '16 For Real 1
News Extreme Weather Costs Taxpayers Billions Every ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 L Gray 1
News Most powerful, and coolest, artifacts at new bl... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Imgreat 33
Enterprise Pavilion Pier (Nov '07) Sep '16 Chasfshnfool 85

Edisto Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edisto Island Mortgages