Edison high school teacher accused of...

Edison high school teacher accused of se...

There are 4 comments on the New Jersey Online story from Jun 16, 2009, titled Edison high school teacher accused of se.... In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

A mathematics teacher at Edison High School was arrested Monday and charged with sexually assaulting a 17-year-old female student, according to Middlesex County Prosecutor Bruce Kaplan and Edison Police Director Brian Collier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

cant beileve

West New York, NJ

#1 Jun 18, 2009
I know this man, and no offense it seriously BLOWS MY MIND ! Hes a math teacher , you would think he'd know he's Numbers ! Damn iggy, what were you thinking! DUMB *ss
glasshouse1

Narberth, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Poor Edison...It's has had it's fill of old men, wanting to play with little girls .... Is this something they teach in the school's of Edison??
His Student

Hicksville, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2009
i cant belive this he was the best math teacher ever. i would never think he would do any of this.
Clara Barton

Smithsburg, MD

#4 Jul 8, 2009
The difference between 26 and 17 isn't all that great. He may be a 26 year old teacher - but he's still very young and obviously clueless. Even if the encounter was consensual - he's still in the wrong because the girl wasn't 18 yet. If it was an innocent, romantic tryst - I hope tptb take his age into account. His future career (in any field - not just education) is most likely in the toilet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) Oct 15 Marie p 44
News Town Ordinance Would Ban Dog Barking 24/7 (Mar '10) Oct 15 Marie p 45
News Wegmans Montvale Store Manager Paul Jordan Take... Sep 30 Jason Raymond 2
Iselin Jukebox (Jul '12) Sep 21 Musikologist 19
School district getting parent app "Here Comes ... Aug '17 Bill Jones 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Brian C. Wahler as Mayor? (Jan '14) Aug '17 NJ247B 9
Harold F.Breen Jr. 1933-2005 son of Harold Bree... Jul '17 Kirk 1

Edison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edison Mortgages