People still live in Edison???
ignoramus whites

Rahway, NJ

#99 Oct 4, 2009
anyway, everytime you use number system (brahmi numerals: 0-9, sometimes called arabic numerals because arabs transferred the knowledge to europe), realize and thank india like good ole jewish scientist albert einstein.

you whites have double standards. you hate jews but you love albert einstein and frequently refer to him as a german scientist, instead of jewish.

you love mathematics, without which there is no western civilization, yet you cleverly use the term 'numbers' instead of indian numerals (like how you refer to 'roman' numerals).

i have lived in the US for quite sometime, so I know how your pathetic eurocentric minds work.

if i am the mayor of edison, i will stop pollution/dirt on the streets by imposing fines. i will also put more decent dress codes so white women like melanie and other racists won't go running around in a bikini and mini shorts that are shorter than what my 2 year old wears.

ok enough ranting...keep it coming douches!
befair

Junction City, LA

#101 Oct 14, 2009
well I too left the Iselin Edison ares over 20 years ago ,I lived in Iselin for most of my adult life and all of my childhood. I knew my neigbers and what store was on every block and the owners of that store they knew me as well as my family .went to N.J.to visit the old stoping grounds and could not tell you a single person on the block. and the people thats living in my old house may be from india, but they were kind and let me see what they did with the old home stead and to ne honest the house was clean and very well kept.there are dirty people not matter where we go but not every where we go so unless you can eat off your floors .mind your matters
edisonfornow

Wantagh, NY

#103 Nov 17, 2009
It is pretty obvious that some people (mel, lisa) are posting as if they were indian to support their own argument.
Get a life.
BTW I have noticed that most of the 'white' people here can't drive and they never put their carts up after shopping.
I do own a service based business and I must say that out of a couple of hundred clients served since my companys inception, my two worst clients were white rich assholes. Me being a middle class white asshole.
I suggest you close minded folk try to remember that this country is a conglomerate of different cultures that at times are at odds with each other.
Cliftonite

Union, NJ

#104 Nov 18, 2009
How dare you lecture us you left wing scumbag! You and all your d_bag Indian friends can go to Calcutta!
Den

Brooklyn, NY

#105 Nov 22, 2009
I am living in Edison at the moment and I will agree that the air quality from my neighbors is pretty poor. Also w/ the rest of NJ, its a densely populated state and Edison is smack in the middle of the major highways (287, NJ Turnpike, Parkway), meaning more traffic in your area. Therefor you may encounter traffic jams in the ODDEST PLACES... like back roads and small neighborhood routes. They had to put speed humps all along Calvert, which is a neighborhood, but people have used it as a shortcut to the parkway and it has become a busy street.
Edison is a good place for commuters who have jobs in Bridgewater, or all the way to NYC. But thats about it.
Den

Brooklyn, NY

#106 Nov 22, 2009
One more thing... if its that bad to some of you, try living in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, I'm sure you'll enjoy other parts of NJ more.

I'm kidding.
SumGirl

Brooklyn, NY

#108 Dec 14, 2009
i live in edison and i love it, and im white. shut up about air quailty, thats jersey for you, if you want real fresh air go live in canada. and dont act like all white people act the same. im not racist at all, in fact several of my greatest friends are indian. im 19 years old and i can act more mature that you old farts, wtfs up with that?

and hey 'ignoramus whites', if i dont have a problem with indian women wearing saris, why should you have a problem with me wearing shorts or a bikini in the summer? screw you. you're probably the most rasict person on this whole site you fucking douche bag. you assume that all white people are the same and then get mad at us because you think that we think all indians are the same. you're the one with a narrow minded point of view. and i dont judge people by the color of their skin but obviously you do.

All you've done the entire time on this site is cut up white people, and you call us racist? haha i dont really care what you have to say you stinky indian fcuk, I LOVE THIS TOWN! but narrow minded, mean, rude people like you who live here are ruining it for the rest of us. Edison rocks bitches!!!=P
Moving out

Philadelphia, PA

#110 Mar 11, 2011
I lived in Edison all of my life. My children graduated from JP Stevens. Edison used to be a wonderful town with an excellent sports program in the HS. Now it's sad to watch the teams compete because most Americans have not stayed in town. Cultures got along and lived very peacefully together. Unfortunately "most" of the Indian people do not respect the Americans and our culture. They do not agree with many of our ways and seem to come here to make money and beat the system. Going to a grocery store is painful. They will buy 25 bottles of soda and argue over 1 coupon for A HALF HOUR even if there are many people waiting on line. Regretfully I have sold my house in my beloved town and am moving because I no longer feel that I belong. I feel if you are Asian or Indian you belong and if you are American you are treated as if you should not be there. What a shame. I have specifically picked a town to live in where the Indian population seems to have no interest in. Cannot wait to reside in a town once again that is American.
moved away

New Bedford, MA

#111 Mar 11, 2011
Great post moving out ! How true. I lived in Edison from 1964 to 1996 and saw the writing on the wall in 1996 and got the hell out of Indian Land. I graduated J P Patel high school on grove avenue in 1971 and watched the town go down hill when the Indians started to move in. They are obnoxious
And think we owe them something for coming to our country. Look at the apartment complex's where they took over all over town. Nice places to live at one time but now filled with roaches and bed bugs. Dirty race of people.
tell it like it is

New Bedford, MA

#112 Mar 11, 2011
ignoramus whites wrote:
anyway, everytime you use number system (brahmi numerals: 0-9, sometimes called arabic numerals because arabs transferred the knowledge to europe), realize and thank india like good ole jewish scientist albert einstein.

you whites have double standards. you hate jews but you love albert einstein and frequently refer to him as a german scientist, instead of jewish.

you love mathematics, without which there is no western civilization, yet you cleverly use the term 'numbers' instead of indian numerals (like how you refer to 'roman' numerals).

i have lived in the US for quite sometime, so I know how your pathetic eurocentric minds work.

if i am the mayor of edison, i will stop pollution/dirt on the streets by imposing fines. i will also put more decent dress codes so white women like melanie and other racists won't go running around in a bikini and mini shorts that are shorter than what my 2 year old wears.

What the hell you talking about Mr
ignoramus whites"? You can take your numbers- add some curry- mix in good old Indian cockroaches and have yourself a good Indian meal.
enough !

New Bedford, MA

#113 Mar 21, 2011
ignoramus whites wrote:

What the hell is wrong with you?

“Curious”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#115 Mar 25, 2011
Hey wait! what r u guys talking about Indians. According to Edison Demographics ( http://edison.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm ) ONLY 30% of Edison's population are ASIANS. And that includes Chinese and other too!!

Are you guys scared of Indians like ghosts (One Indian is making 100 "Americans" Flee. Comon! Live and let live.... Stop complaining about curry, Have u tried it (I am sure you will love it once you try). I like pizza, burger too!!
use correct numbers

New Bedford, MA

#116 Mar 26, 2011
suzt wrote:
Hey wait! what r u guys talking about Indians. According to Edison Demographics ( http://edison.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm ) ONLY 30% of Edison's population are ASIANS. And that includes Chinese and other too!!

Are you guys scared of Indians like ghosts (One Indian is making 100 "Americans" Flee. Comon! Live and let live.... Stop complaining about curry, Have u tried it (I am sure you will love it once you try). I like pizza, burger too!!
Get your statistics right. That is 2000
Census numbers. Get the recent numbers and report back.
curry lover

New Bedford, MA

#117 Mar 26, 2011
suzt wrote:

I love curry, on food, not on clothes and on hair. That smell is disgusting on trains to New York and buses to the Edison train station. Maybe a certain
population in Edison should learn to take showers and clean their clothes. I would rather deal with ghosts, at least they smell clean!
curry lover

New Bedford, MA

#118 Mar 26, 2011
suzt wrote:

Looks like Suzt does not know how to research statistics. Ha ha ha. She using 2000 Census Numbers. Hey Suzt: we are in the year 2011. This is a riot.

“Curious”

Location hidden

#119 Mar 26, 2011
ok i get it. it's 30% as of now. Even then. it is not 80%. why r u guys so worried. About showers, Honestly speaking Indians generally take shower everyday, we feel very awkward if we don't as we come from tropical climate. What about you? Do u take shower everyday??? Do u guys even brush your teeth everyday?? or just mouthwash....
curry lover

New Bedford, MA

#120 Mar 27, 2011
suzt wrote:
ok i get it. it's 30% as of now. Even then. it is not 80%. why r u guys so worried. About showers, Honestly speaking Indians generally take shower everyday, we feel very awkward if we don't as we come from tropical climate. What about you? Do u take shower everyday??? Do u guys even brush your teeth everyday?? or just mouthwash....
Hey Suzt: ride on a train or bus in Edison 10 years ago and see if the stink was there. I wish you could. Since you know it all, read all the apartment ratings in Edison. All now have Roaches and Bed Bugs. Why ? They never did when I was renting 15 years ago. What is the reason for that ? can someone explain that ?

“Curious”

Location hidden

#121 Mar 28, 2011
curry lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Suzt: ride on a train or bus in Edison 10 years ago and see if the stink was there. I wish you could. Since you know it all, read all the apartment ratings in Edison. All now have Roaches and Bed Bugs. Why ? They never did when I was renting 15 years ago. What is the reason for that ? can someone explain that ?
Roaches are there in every Country of the world. That's GK. And about the stink, i am not sure. Looks like you have a very good memory of smell. Yes it is crowded that i can tell, may be NJ Transit can increase the no. of trains.
breaking news

New Bedford, MA

#122 Apr 2, 2011
Congratulations to India on winning the
Crickett world cup !!!! Now they attempting to win the Roaches and Bed Bug World Cup !!!!!!

“Curious”

Location hidden

#123 Apr 3, 2011
Thank you!!!
About Roaches and Bugs, They don't trouble us as much as they are troubling you. Infact the first time i experienced them is when i stayed for week in an apartment in Jersey City (Never in my home in India). I had to move away from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want to put 454 carb motor in 1999 chevy suburb... Aug 19 noid489 1
Choice Home Warranty Sucks Aug 18 lawsuit coming 1
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Aug 10 Fat Black Muslim ... 6
Bed bug solution please Aug 8 Michelle 1
TRUMP is coming to Edison Aug 8 patel 8
News Why commuters can't take shelter at Bound Brook... Aug 5 astone007 1
Late Dith Pran Jul '16 Gail Hawthorne 1

Edison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edison Mortgages