Authorities Say Edison Assault Is Bia...

Authorities Say Edison Assault Is Bias Incident

There are 2 comments on the Clarks Hometown News Patriot story from Sep 25, 2009, titled Authorities Say Edison Assault Is Bias Incident. In it, Clarks Hometown News Patriot reports that:

EDISONa 'A bias incident report was filed with the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General following the arrest of a 16-year-old male who was charged with punching a 19-year-old man over the weekend, officials said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarks Hometown News Patriot.

RJS

Pikeville, TN

#1 Sep 26, 2009
why not a hate crime?
David

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2009
Is it still a hate crime when the Jewish person instigates or acerbates the argument. I have no facts but what would happen if a black man broken your nose and you called him the N word before you punch him is that a hate crime? So let me see if anyone is anything but an Anglo Saxon and you do something to them it is a hate crime or is it like if a Greek hits a Hindu? How about if you hit an old guy because he stinks? I don't get this so some guy is walking down the street and this other guy just walks up to him and declares "Jew " ,like touch down or score and punchs him. I see it must be a Jersey thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want to put 454 carb motor in 1999 chevy suburb... Aug 19 noid489 1
Choice Home Warranty Sucks Aug 18 lawsuit coming 1
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Aug 10 Fat Black Muslim ... 6
Bed bug solution please Aug 8 Michelle 1
TRUMP is coming to Edison Aug 8 patel 8
News Why commuters can't take shelter at Bound Brook... Aug 5 astone007 1
Late Dith Pran Jul '16 Gail Hawthorne 1

Edison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edison Mortgages