Family raising funds to treat Boulder...

Family raising funds to treat Boulder Creek man with brain trauma

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Sep 2, 2010, titled Family raising funds to treat Boulder Creek man with brain trauma. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

There may be hope on the horizon for the family and friends of Timmy Hatch, and a massive fundraising effort is under way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

please help

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2010
Please donate! This is a WONDERFUL family!
love

San Leandro, CA

#2 Sep 2, 2010
LOVE this family. Please help if you can. Every little bit helps. These are the kind of people (timmy included) who continue to pay every blessing they've recieved FORWARD.
tbi mtbi in scc

Brookdale, CA

#3 Sep 2, 2010
as a person living with a brain injury the lessons i and other's i know have learned is time and retraining are key. also, for the family to know that the brain is a powerful organ that doctors, even the most advanced in research do not come close to understanding the entire healing process but there are some and it reads that the nj doctor may be one of them, that can help with the many intervals of healing and change that your loved one will go through. there are many resources now and advocates in the san jose area and the treatments are conventional and non-traditional. richard patterson is in the sj area as an advocates and services for brain inury is an organization in the sj area. san diego has great resources due to its proximity to a military base. npr and good morning america have archived stories on national orgainizations and avenues focusing on recovering from varying degrees of m/tbi's. a wonderful story on the power of the brain/body to heal itself is jill bolte taylor "my stroke of insight". courage and belief is
answer

Watsonville, CA

#4 Sep 5, 2010
I find it apalling that no one from the SF Giants or the Giants organization itself has not step up to the plate to help, pardon the pun. I'm not trying to gouge pro athletes because of the millions of dollars they make each year, but it seems to me hat 100K woul be a drop in the bucket of one of their salaries. Come on Giants. Pat Burrell would be a good candidate, isn't he from Boulder Creek. I wish the Hatch family all the luck in the world.
StartThinking

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2010
I donated, I hope everyone who reads this donates 1 dollar..(((At least))) That would be amazing! If 20,000 people read it and donate a minimum of 1 dollar it would help soooo much! Thank you for helping this family! I hope that they get the money and more because they are a wonderful family! Such great people from what I know of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Late Dith Pran Jul 18 Gail Hawthorne 1
Redfield Village Apartments (Nov '11) Jul 6 TEODORO 40
Verizon Wants Cell Tower Nears Homes - OPPOSE IT! Jul 5 chazsanderson 1
News Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14) Jun 29 Hippiegirl732 3
Debra Demarest Jun 27 bobsvette 1
Indian's in Iselin (Mar '13) Jun 24 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) Jun '16 Elvis 41

Edison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edison Mortgages