Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

Unprofessional, out to make money only. My wife went for an appointment and he found 3 cavities during her cleaning and x-rays. At her subsequent appointment to fill the cavities in the middle of filling cavities he said there were 4 more he would fill. I had to pay $900 out of pocket that insurance wouldn't pay because she was over the yearly maximum. This could have been avoided if he told us ahead of time and we planned to have 2 or 3 cavities filled a couple months later in the following year. After talking to relatives who are dentists but don't live close we found out that a mediocre dentist would have found all 7 in the first appointment when he took x-rays.
Dot Mulherin

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Judged:

This dentist is a douchebag. I needed a simple filling, and he so damaged my tooth that when he finished I need root canal and a crown. Then when doing the root canal, he broke a piece of the drill bit off and left it in my tooth! Now I need the tooth pulled and will have to get a bridge. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUTCHER!
Dina

East Hanover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

just moved into the Edison area and was recommended to see Dr Alan Goldberg. The staff was incredibly helpful and I could not be any happier with my dental work. I was seen within minutes of my appointment and my dental problem was taken care of. I'm now considering cosmetic dentistry knowing how painless a dentist he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Edison News Video

•••
•••

Edison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Edison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Edison News, Events & Info