This sounds a little strange. Granted it must have been horrifying for the woman but almost sounds like the guy walked into the wrong house late in the evening accidentally maybe after drinking maybe thinking it was his girlfriend he was slipping into bed with. If he was a violent person he wouldn't have left but instead subdued the woman or worse. I don't think a criminal would have left himself, pardon the pun, so exposed as to be completely naked "knowing" he was doing something wrong. I wouldn't be supprised if that is what comes out.
I AM the woman who had the intruder come into her home.
1) Yes, I thought the door was locked. My daughter had used the door earlier and didn't relock it.
2) There is no husband. There is a boyfriend who does not live with me.
3) He KNEW what he was doing. He had removed his gym shorts (they were under the edge of the bed as he fled) and slipped his arms out of his T-shirt so that it was just dangling around his neck. He was squatted at the edge of the bed as to slip his hand up under the covers with one hand while he pleasured himself with the other.
4) When I woke, I sat up in bed and yelled "Who the fuck are you?" He jumped up, ran around the foot of the bed and out the sliding door.
5) Now, I was out of bed, somewhat pacing, calculating what to do... Then, I hear the door re-opening and a hand sliding back through the blinds. I again yelled, "Who the fuck are you?"
He retracted and I ran toward the door. By the time I pulled back the curtain, opened the door and ran out onto the patio, his naked ass was running through the yard.
6) Wondering why he would return.... I calculated that he must have left something. Sure enough, he had left his gym shorts with a packet of Marlboro cigarettes in the pocket.
Leading up to this incident, there were a few 'lil' things that had happened, but I hadn't put a ton of value into them... but hindsight, it wasn't the first time he had been in my house.
1) A day or so before Valentines, I came down to my room to find a nightie nicely laid out on my bed with a huge wet spot on it. Fresh enough that it had only been left a few minutes prior. I thought it was my boyfriend playing with me and leaving me a 'present'. It was after all Valentines. I dropped a couple of 'hints' to him about the incident, but he didn't respond. So, I questioned that it was him and I did a Monica L. and discreatly kept the night shirt with the evidence preserved.
2) There was another time where I rustled in my sleep because I had heard something. I groggily woke and saw my 'boyfriend' at the foot of the bed. When I woke the next morning, I wondered where he was. I assumed that I imagined that I saw him.
I have to say that despite not catching him, the Edison police were quite amazing in handling the case. They showed up within a couple of minutes, brought in the k-9 unit, fingerprinted the door area and took the Night shirt for DNA.