Time for Edison Dems to close divided...

Time for Edison Dems to close divided ranks

There are 5 comments on the Home News Tribune story from Jul 1, 2009, titled Time for Edison Dems to close divided ranks. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

I write to agree in part with Jake Lynn's recent letter. Since Mayor Jun Choi burst on to the Edison political seen in 2005, local politics has become far too dirty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

jim

Brentwood, NY

#1 Jul 4, 2009
choi screwed up edison right from the start,screwing the police and fireman who give their lives every day to keep us safe.he messed up all the work planed to make the edison boat docks a nicer place to go.I'm glad he going.now we can only hope that he dose not do to much more damage before he leaves.but I hear he is screwing the township workers now to.thank you for leaving us in a state of dismay.bye choi boy.
jim

Brentwood, NY

#2 Jul 4, 2009
now we have to get ride of corzine.because he is as running us in to the ground too!!!!!!!!!!
Mario

Stamford, CT

#3 Jul 6, 2009
Ricigliano means it is back to the bad old days. Her negative campaigning pushed me away from the party. I had mailers with obvious lies. She blamed Choi for Wallmart. She didn't say that was a Spadaro deal. She had photos of politicians in jail for crimes and a photoshopped image of Choi behaind bars for "stealing." His theft was a raise that she will get if she becomes mayor. If she thinks it is theft, will she give herself a pay cut? I don't think so.
I'm a life long dem, but there is no way in hell that I am voting for her. This will be the first year I go Republican.
RxMan

Seaford, NY

#4 Jul 9, 2009
Sorry Mario, But a republican will never be elected mayor in Edison, NJ. As a registered republican, having voted in Edison elections for 35 years, I was tired of having my republican vote "wasted", so I voted for Choi when he got elected 4 years ago.

Choi's staff is very responsive. Whenever you need help with a problem on your street or in town, the township departments and the board of education will often give you only excuses, excuses, and more excuses!
But just make a call to Choi's office directly, and all the excuses STOP, and your complaints become a township priority. From my experience, he gets action on your problem, and even follows up to see if the solution has met your expectations.
That didn't happen with the old Spadoro administration, and I don't expect it will happen if Ricigliano is elected either.
Mario

Stamford, CT

#5 Jul 20, 2009
RxMan, You are right. Edison will never elect a Republican. But I'll vote for one anyway. I'm a life long Democrat so I don't see this as a bad thing necessarily, but when you have the do-nothings pushing out someone who does something it is a problem.

I don't think I'm ever voting Democrat again in a local election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14) 17 hr Hippiegirl732 3
Debra Demarest Mon bobsvette 1
Indian's in Iselin (Mar '13) Jun 24 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) Jun 19 Elvis 41
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Jun 19 Anthony Scarpuzzi 119
News Trump, Sanders success sign of middle class rev... Jun 8 bernhard rosenberg 1
News Jewish adviser: Trump too busy to keep denounci... Jun 7 lavon affair 1

Edison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edison Mortgages