Review: Heartbeat Ambulance
Posted in the Edison Forum
#1 Apr 21, 2010
Worst ambulance company everand looks like it will fold soon.
#2 Apr 27, 2010
A man was working on his motorcycle on his patio and his wife was in the house in the kitchen. The man was racing the engine on the motorcycle and somehow, the motorcycle slipped into gear. The man, still holding the handlebars, was dragged through a glass patio door and along with the motorcycle dumped onto the floor inside the house.
The wife, hearing the crash, ran into the dining room, and found her husband laying on the floor, cut and bleeding, the motorcycle laying next to him and the patio door shattered.
The wife ran to the phone and summoned an ambulance.
Because they lived on a fairly large hill, the wife went down the several flights of long steps to the street to direct the paramedics to her husband. After the ambulance arrived and transported the husband to the hospital, the wife uprights the motorcycle and pushed it outside.
Seeing that gas had spilled on the floor, the wife obtained some papers towels, blotted up the gasoline, and threw the towels in the toilet.
The husband was treated at the hospital and was released to come home. After arriving home, he looked at the shattered patio door and the damage done to his motorcycle. He became despondent, went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and smoked a cigarette. After finishing the cigarette, he flipped it between his legs into the toilet bowl while still seated.
The wife, who was in the kitchen, heard a loud explosion and her husband screaming. She ran into the bathroom and found her husband lying on the floor. His trousers had been blown away and he was suffering burns on the buttocks, the back of his legs and his groin. The wife again ran to the phone and called for an ambulance.
The same ambulance crew was dispatched and the wife met them at the street. The paramedics loaded the husband on the stretcher and began carrying him to the street. While they were going down the stairs to the street accompanied by the wife, one of the paramedics asked the wife how the husband had burned himself. She told them and the paramedics started laughing so hard, one of them tipped the stretcher and dumped the husband out. He fell down the remaining steps and broke his arm.
#4 Apr 30, 2010
I am Sure your talking about an other company, because we don't dispatch our ambulances and have no record of your incident
#5 May 10, 2010
Get a life Knucklehead!
#6 Mar 21, 2012
hey nicole just wanted to know if you guys are still around thanks
Add your comments below
|Boy Comes Home From School And Finds Dad Has Be...||May 23||Geezer||1|
|US deports Indonesian Christian who fled persec...||May 20||californio||10|
|Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14)||May 17||Chuckbrown||4|
|Meet this N.J. city's first black and first fem...||May 17||kate||1|
|FREE SODA at Philadelphia ShopRites||May 11||Wakefern Food Cor...||1|
|Review: Edison Pediatrics Assoc - Rodulfo C Nil... (Jan '10)||May 10||The Esfahani family||13|
|Town Ordinance Would Ban Dog Barking 24/7 (Mar '10)||Apr '17||DANA DELLAPENNA||42|
Find what you want!
Search Edison Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC