missing child millbrook village apartments Edison

Posted in the Edison Forum

john

Canada

#1 Apr 11, 2009
recently on or around April 3rd or 4th an 11 year old child went missing from the millbrook village apartments across from middlesex college. a whole crew of police vehicles, fire/rescue and command vehicles were searching through the night and into the next day for the child. then on the following day there was an electronic sign posted on the median of rt. 514 with information about the child. the day following that the sign was not there. one would think that the Township of Edison would post a news bulletin as to the update of the missing child. there are many concerned parents living in the same complex that are wondering what happened? was the child found? being a parent myself i am very concerned about the community we live in. and have noticed recently over the past few years the Township has been going downhill. we need to keep crime out of our neighborhood, establish a community of understanding. and once and for all establish English as a national language. not too insult anyone but far too many people come to our country and dont even bother to learn our language.(raise their children like wild animals) we create our own problems by inviting an environment of establsihed poverty and welcome crime into our neighborhood.
steve

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2009
You are right, i am west indian decent but born here and you are right, some people go around talking in their own language is insulting to me also! Also everyone no matter where they are from should keep their community clean and safe!
Marie

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2011
I live at millbrook at the kid was hiding here in the apartment complex in a stairwell because he was afraid to get in trouble for something he did.
for j

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jun 21, 2012
john go back to canada looks like is no crime there ....ignorant
Ink

Edison, NJ

#5 Sep 24, 2013
I am Latin American and I agree people should learn the language if they want to recide in this country but john didn't explain himself in the appropriate way. You started talking about a missing child and finished off with a racist comment . I think we should stick with the primary case in this situations. No for nothing but there's not really a bunch of Native Americans anymore ! Trust me I wasn't meant to be here . Neither did you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Wed Wwert 114
Edison Town Hall Meeting Addresses Recent Spate... Dec 16 ROSENBERG 3
Four Texans charges with home invasions Dec 16 ROSENBERG 1
rheumatologist in central nj? Dec 2 cms1 1
Did U USA hells angel cowards threaten to rape ... (Mar '13) Dec 1 Odogg 4
Lockdown menlo park elementary. 11/17/14 Nov '14 Mimi 8
Four Indian families robbed in New Jersey Nov '14 Meeker 4

Edison News Video

Edison Dating
Find my Match