College Honors Adjunct Faculty & Staff

College Honors Adjunct Faculty & Staff

There are 1 comment on the Clarks Hometown News Patriot story from Mar 17, 2012, titled College Honors Adjunct Faculty & Staff. In it, Clarks Hometown News Patriot reports that:

Middlesex County College honored adjunct faculty and staff for service anniversaries at Adjunct Faculty Development Day in March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarks Hometown News Patriot.

RABBI BERNHARD ROSENBERG

Edison, NJ

#1 Mar 18, 2012
WARNING TO ALL PART TIME INSTRUCTORS. YOU MAY SOON NOT BE EMPLOYED AT RUTGERS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN TERMINATED OR HARASSED OR BULLIED E MAIL ME FOR A STORY IN THE NEWSPAPER

The only protection we have as PTLs is from being replaced by another PTL with less service. In particular, if you have 12 or more semesters of service (which you do), the courses you previously taught should not be offered to a PTL with less than 12 semesters of service. We cannot object to being replaced by TAs or full-time faculty. That is the administrationís practice and prerogative

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News See our 4 adoptable NJ pets of the week - Jade,... Jul 8 cskalla2 1
News New adult day-care center for older Asian India... (Jul '08) Jun '15 mabel 83
News Edison man sentenced to federal prison for help... Jun '15 mabel 1
MAN ELUDES EDISON POLICE May 11 2015 ( Taleb Ah... Jun '15 mabel 6
News Four Indian families robbed in New Jersey (Nov '14) Jun '15 mabel 6
Harrassment at Durham Woods! (May '09) Jun '15 thesp 27
News Deadly Roads (Dec '13) Jun '15 Jwick 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edison Mortgages