Anonymous

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

My girl lives up there...what's the areea like...is it nice, or is it the 'hood?
Dot from Fords

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Redfield Village on Amboy Ave is near the Edison border. The big problem there is bed bugs and roaches! I used to live there, but had to move due to the infestation problems. Also, the roof leaks big time. The area is like the slums of Calcutta. Goofy indian merchants everywhere you look. They want to dicker over the price of a newspaper. Get your girl out of there before she starts to smell like curry!
Anonymous

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Well, she doesn't exactly live there now...she's with me at Woods Services in Langhorne, PA, but her mom still lives up there...Kimberly Benson, big white girl, if you know her...but don't try to steal my girl, because she's mine!:-D
Puzzled

New Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

I lived in these Apartments for about 6 years in the early 80's. They were clean
and hardly any noise. No insects.
Question I have is: These apartments seem to have gone down the tubes. Bed bugs and roaches. What do these Apartments have in common with all the other apartments in the Edison area? I will tell you. Indians moved into the building. Nuff Said.
Jason

Metuchen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

I live in Redfield Village. WE have no bed bugs or roaches. The buildings are clean and well maintained.
Jason

Metuchen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

I live in redfield vlg. We have no bed bugs or roaches. The buildings are clean and well maintained. This is a nice neighborhood. We are not the hood.
Mary Jo

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I've lived in Redfield Village for many years and it's not like it use to be when I moved in. And yes a lot of the apartments do have bed bugs now. It is not well maintained like it use to be. I'm looking to move out it's become a dump!
Shocked

New Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Mary Jo wrote:
I've lived in Redfield Village for many years and it's not like it use to be when I moved in. And yes a lot of the apartments do have bed bugs now. It is not well maintained like it use to be. I'm looking to move out it's become a dump!
how many Indians live there now ?
looking to get out

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Where should I begin, I could sit here all day and write .
Redfield Village is like walking into a 3rd world Country 1/2 the people are Indians the other half are Asians which are equally dirty. There are no accomidiations for parking, several apartment buildings have bed bugs and roaches on both sides Edison and Metuchen. Management rents 1 bedroom apartments and 6 people move into it. Kids are not suppose to play on the property they are not suppose to ride bikes, skateboard play soccer or baseball here, we are told there is a park we should take them too. Management rents second floor apartments to people with children so whoever is down stairs has noise all day and night. Thank God I got lucky and have quiet people above me right now. Tenents fight between themself because management WON'T get involved!
The apartments are old no upgraded electric if you run an air conditioner don't dare turn on your tv you'll blow a fuse. Maintanence in and around the buildings are horrible! Not many of the maintance men speak English. I thought the was America, not in these apartments it's not.
The office staff are rude obnoxious and impossible to deal with. All they care about here is raising the rent and collecting it. Don't call them with a problem they don't want to hear it. Good people are moving out because of these issues and no one cares. It's ashame! If your thinking about moving into Redfield Village I would think carefully before you do! t's horrible here!
Mary Jo

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Redfield Village should change the name to BEDBUG VILLAGE
Redfield tenant

Spring Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

I have lived at the complex for the last 10 years and have not experienced the types of problems being reported in this forum. I do know that bed bugs can appear anywhere these days! The Waldorf Astoria and the Plaza hotels had them! It's really not a barometer to judge the management by. One tenant I do know had them but his apartment was desinfected and cleaned thoroughly and is fine now. I would recommend that if you are interested in moving here and you're a good tenant, take a look at the grounds for yourself and visit one of the vacant apartments. Judge for yourself!
Karen

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Bedbugs are in most of the apartments here the people next to me have them I'm hoping the dont crawl into my apartment
anonymous

Little Ferry, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

i live at Redfield Village and am very happy. My apt is clean and bedbug free I am happy to report. I have found the management to be concerned and diligent in their efforts to maintain a beautiful complex. I have noticed a couple of less than desirable tenants recently evicted. I am glad to see them gone!
Hank Dresner

New Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

anonymous wrote:
i live at Redfield Village and am very happy. My apt is clean and bedbug free I am happy to report. I have found the management to be concerned and diligent in their efforts to maintain a beautiful complex. I have noticed a couple of less than desirable tenants recently evicted. I am glad to see them gone!
Well let's see. We have bedbugs in some apartments and happy renters. I am so confused. Who do I believe?
Anonymous

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

I dont know what side of Redfield Village you live on but where I am there are nothing but kids hanging out apartments have been broken into my apartment is clean but 4 of the buildings around me have bedbugs. And you can't tell me that Joyce is a nice person she is down right evil and nasty and all she cares about is gettung her rent you cant get anywhere with the people in Englewood.
anonymous

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

You got that right about Joyce she's the royal bitch. the rest of them in that office follow right behind her praticing to get to Joyces level.
anonymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

This is how much the office staff and on grounds staff cares. A women passed away in her apartment and laid there a week dead before anyone checked on her.
And there are bedbugs in a lot of apartment here!
anonymous

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Sad day, a neighbor and a my friend is moving out because manangement wouldn't take care of the noisy people that lived above her. Thats the way the treat the tenants in Redfield Village.
anonymous

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

I agree with alot of the people here. The apartments are old, that I think Christopher Columbus slept here.The electricity is old, and like that person said, don't run the air conditioner and tv at the same time you will blow a fuse. The pipes are old, the cabinets ar falling apart. Oh also I think I have termites, I call the office and the person who picks up the phone barely speaks English. I had water come out of my light on the ceiling of my kitchen. The only way to get anything done is to take pictures and send it to the main office, not the super. If I had the money I would move to a more modern place, not here where Christopher Columbus slept. Oh try to find fuses around here or anywhere, they are extinct. No circuit breakers either. I will be taking more pictures and sending them to the State of New Jersey this time.
Jason

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I live in Redfield Village. I have been here for 2 yes. This is a clean and well miantian place. The manangement is very nice. If i call the office i get a call back. The on grounds people are nice and helpful. Yes the buildings are old but are will miantian. If you call and say someting is going on it gets fixs ASAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Edison Discussions

Search the Edison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Glimpse of History: Fresh milk delivered to you... Apr 15 Jim 1
Metuchen Library Apr 10 General Hospital 1
commander selvam- swamij selvam siddhar is our ... (Jul '13) Apr 10 SAAMAANJI 9
GOP must push through immigration reforms Apr 9 Asian Guy 4
Richard Peter 'Pops' Ricciardelli, 75, of Colon... (May '07) Apr 7 Meme 2
Middlesex County judge's companion formally cha... (Jul '13) Mar 25 Cheryl Matthews 6
bulldog deli Mar '14 kevin 1
•••
•••

Edison News Video

•••
•••

Edison Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Edison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE