Who do you support for Agriculture Commissioner in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Edison Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Murray County Citizen

Rome, GA

#1 Oct 15, 2010
Need someone who is willing to stop the corruption of the Georgia Department of Agriculture Equine Divison
fla cracker

Flowery Branch, GA

#2 Oct 15, 2010
what are they doing?
Charles

Milledgeville, GA

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Not attached to farm lobby..east ga mover and shaker.
fla cracker

Flowery Branch, GA

#4 Oct 15, 2010
they need to grind all them horses up into cube steak and feed the homeless and needy people. what a waste of meat. that might save government money on food stamps.thats why they invented cars bec ause horses suck.
jojo 12

Trion, GA

#5 Oct 16, 2010
David Montane

Decatur, GA

#6 Oct 17, 2010
Either Black or Powell will be just another Irwin, who did untold damage to small farms and farmers in his 41 going on 42 years.
Mr e

Duluth, GA

#7 Oct 17, 2010
i think is is the right thing to do
Mr e

Duluth, GA

#8 Oct 17, 2010
David Montane wrote:
Either Black or Powell will be just another Irwin, who did untold damage to small farms and farmers in his 41 going on 42 years.
who else is there

Since: Oct 08

Marietta, GA

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Agriculture is the only thriving business this state has. Go to south GA and look at the small farming towns. No empty store fronts!!! It's amazing.

We need someone that will help keep this profitable for the farmers and our state.
Murray County Citizen

Rome, GA

#10 Oct 18, 2010
fla cracker wrote:
what are they doing?
I have seen first hand how they break the law by entering a person's property without a warrant to either inspected or search. Go through private papers computers and even lie in testimony. They say they use a hearing officer but the man they use has no knowledge of the law of the State of Georgia. The inspectors committed fraud against the public by selling horses of the age 25 as a 12 year old. Let me give a short list of crimes they have committed and they have been documented. Pejury, Trespassing, Illegal search, Violation of public trust, Fraud, Assault, Breaking and entering. This whole division is not involved but only a few rogue inspectors. The facts are all documented.
Ryan

Snellville, GA

#11 Oct 19, 2010
I believe JB Powell is the only one who will stand up for Georgia farmers and our food safety.
Corey

Tifton, GA

#12 Oct 19, 2010
J.B. is a farmer and cares about the small farmer. Black has worked for an ag lobbyist group for 20+ years and cares about big agribusiness. J.B. wants to limit govt regulation while Black wants to add more govt to georgia agriculture. And J.B. is the democrat who was endorsed by Reagan conservative Darwin Carter.

Since: Oct 10

Cumming, GA

#13 Oct 20, 2010
Gary is well-qualified. His opponent is not.
Jo Ann Metts

Nashville, GA

#14 Oct 20, 2010
Best man for the job!
J.P.

Athens, GA

#15 Oct 20, 2010
Kevin Cherry is earnest, approachable, and experienced. He believes in supporting farmers by freeing them to do what they do best - feed us, for a price - with as little interference as possible from the government. Vote Libertarian.
Garland

Atlanta, GA

#16 Oct 22, 2010
I know him personally and believe in his posiitons
Batman

Douglasville, GA

#17 Oct 22, 2010
Kevin Cherry is for the small businessman
Mike Dukes

Daphne, AL

#18 Oct 24, 2010
I've met Gary Black and he's the real thing. A long time farmer, and a geniunly nice business person who has had dealings with the agriculture department here in Georgia over a 27 year period. He has noted the things that they did well and also the things they didn't handle in a business friendly manor. He vows to make growing jobs easier and people's safety his first two priorities. He's got my vote.
Marion

Madison, WI

#19 Oct 24, 2010
Cherry could pull this off.
knows the truth

Alma, GA

#20 Oct 25, 2010
Georgia can count on Gary to be accountable and keep our food supply safe as well as protect our family farms.

Gary is best man for Georgia!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents think of your children 1 hr Shenita 1
Single women 5 hr Good Woman 5
interacial dating in Blakely Oct 18 Town Drunk 29
Trash at Smitty's Oct 14 Truth hurts 12
City of Blakely Policies Oct 13 Blakely 10
Blakely Harvey's Oct 13 other place 9
Who are the two new sexy Edison Police Officers (Oct '10) Apr '12 what 15
Edison Dating
Find my Match

Edison Jobs