Palin stumps for Handel - How will yo...

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Created by Top Mod2 on Aug 9, 2010

3,347 votes

Click on an option to vote

Karen Handel

Nathan Deal

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#7672 Aug 22, 2012
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Just because he does'nt like Bush?
That's, as they say, in the past.

What I "don't like" now, is either Republican or Democrat, Romney or Obama, and I begin to see that the numbers of people who share that frustrating non-choice this November are growing... and finding out about third party candidate Gary Johnson.

Here's 5 reasons why many of us will be voting for Gery Johnson. Do yourself a favor and at least have a look:

http://www.upholdliberty.org/2012/08/08/5-rea...

"You might not know it by watching the talking heads on the news, but there are actually more candidates on the presidential ballot this year than just Romney and Obama. This year the Libertarian Party will have Gary Johnson on the ballot. Gary Johnson is actually an excellent candidate for their platform. Hes a former (Republican) governor of New Mexico with an excellent track record for cutting unnecessary layers of government. Like the other candidates, there are pros and cons for supporting Johnson. Here are a few reasons you might want to support Johnson in 2012..."

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Repubs Hurricane Party

Oklahoma City, OK

#7673 Aug 23, 2012
Wow what a great time for a hurricane to hit those fat cat republicans. Yes sir it's headed their for southern Florida at the same time these out of touch with reality weirdos meet. Now I've never seen a rich man in a 1000 dollar suit have to ride it out on top of a building like those folks down in New Orleans had to do, but more interesting is what Obama will do when they get stranded and their 2012 BMW's and Cadillacs ruined in 5 to 10 feet of water. Will he sit by his fireplace and eat a big juicy hamburger while these freaks of nature suffer?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#7674 Aug 23, 2012
Hank wrote:
100 pound Q-Tip head...
Lmao!
Okay, I just watched myself on the new television show I'm doing for Phenix City Cable-TV, and I asmit this was kind of funny...

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
lol

Bremen, GA

#7675 Aug 23, 2012
Repubs Hurricane Party wrote:
Wow what a great time for a hurricane to hit those fat cat republicans. Yes sir it's headed their for southern Florida at the same time these out of touch with reality weirdos meet. Now I've never seen a rich man in a 1000 dollar suit have to ride it out on top of a building like those folks down in New Orleans had to do, but more interesting is what Obama will do when they get stranded and their 2012 BMW's and Cadillacs ruined in 5 to 10 feet of water. Will he sit by his fireplace and eat a big juicy hamburger while these freaks of nature suffer?
Damn son, you can't spell.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7676 Aug 23, 2012
Repubs Hurricane Party wrote:
No. Obama and all his Escalade driving brothers will get together and talk about how they can cheat their way to victory again.

You have just GOT to get over your wealth envy. You are going to have a heart attack. It's not too late for you to be a success. Start now. You MIGHT make it.
lol

Bremen, GA

#7678 Aug 23, 2012
Hitler wrote:
Is it to late to enter
That's funny Mr. Obama.
hickup

Hagan, GA

#7679 Aug 23, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Obama and all his Escalade driving brothers will get together and talk about how they can cheat their way to victory again.
You have just GOT to get over your wealth envy. You are going to have a heart attack. It's not too late for you to be a success. Start now. You MIGHT make it.
confess not knowing much about either candidate-but anyone who would want Sarah Palin"stumping"for them must be either desperate or mentally challenged!Did anyone see the movie"GAME CHANGE"?She did'nt even know how North and South Korea got to be seperate countries.And could not even name one(1) supreme court case!!I know kids in jr. high that can answer those questions!!!!!
ussurf

York, PA

#7680 Aug 24, 2012
Sarah.WHO?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#7681 Aug 24, 2012
Should we all go down to the Hurricane party the republicans are holding in Tampa? Some tried that in 1969 in Mississippi and most lost their lives! I wonder if the Man above is trying to tell these theives and warmongers something? Well anyhow most of us won't be bothered one bit if they take a direct hit from a Cat 5 Hurricane, serves them right for what they did to a great country like America!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#7682 Aug 24, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Sarah.WHO?
Sarah gives head is Who.

Location hidden

#7683 Aug 24, 2012
hickup wrote:
<quoted text>confess not knowing much about either candidate-but anyone who would want Sarah Palin"stumping"for them must be either desperate or mentally challenged!Did anyone see the movie"GAME CHANGE"?She did'nt even know how North and South Korea got to be seperate countries.And could not even name one(1) supreme court case!!I know kids in jr. high that can answer those questions!!!!!
I'm not a Palin fan, but if her supporters will follow right behind her, that's votes for Romney. That is why most, if not all, candidates will take just about ANY endorsement. More votes.

Location hidden

#7684 Aug 24, 2012
Columbus Native wrote:
Should we all go down to the Hurricane party the republicans are holding in Tampa? Some tried that in 1969 in Mississippi and most lost their lives! I wonder if the Man above is trying to tell these theives and warmongers something? Well anyhow most of us won't be bothered one bit if they take a direct hit from a Cat 5 Hurricane, serves them right for what they did to a great country like America!
You are insane. Seriously. Think about what you posted. You are a pretty worthless human being. I don't like Obama nor his worshippers at ALL, but I can assure you that I don't want them DEAD. You truly are a pox on societies A#S.

Don't worry, you disgusting excuse for a person. You are going to get your wish in November and then the entire WORLD will know how incredibly ignorant people like you are. You are so devoid of grey matter that you'll actually think you won.
lol

Villa Rica, GA

#7686 Aug 25, 2012
hickup wrote:
<quoted text>confess not knowing much about either candidate-but anyone who would want Sarah Palin"stumping"for them must be either desperate or mentally challenged!Did anyone see the movie"GAME CHANGE"?She did'nt even know how North and South Korea got to be seperate countries.And could not even name one(1) supreme court case!!I know kids in jr. high that can answer those questions!!!!!
You took that movie as truth? Wow, I'd MSNBC reported that dog shit was nutritious you'd have a mouth full of turd in a few seconds. I can't believe you admitted that!
lol

Villa Rica, GA

#7687 Aug 25, 2012
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah gives head is Who.
You have to be 8 years old.

Ma, meatloaf now!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7688 Aug 25, 2012
hickup wrote:
Why don't you ask your hero how many States there are in the USA?

BTW, I know kids in junior high that can spell and use punctuation, too.
brothers

Cornelia, GA

#7689 Aug 25, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obamas "brothers" or in plain english blacks just drive Escalades, racist moron. A interesting fact you might consider is that airports all over central Florida are booking hanger space for all the really fat cats and their private jets. The Lakeland Airport is book as well as many other central florida airports. They helicopter over to Tampa, a taxi takes to long. They are all in a hurry to further screw the middle class and morons like you are bent over with anticipation.

Location hidden

#7690 Aug 25, 2012
brothers wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obamas "brothers" or in plain english blacks just drive Escalades, racist moron. A interesting fact you might consider is that airports all over central Florida are booking hanger space for all the really fat cats and their private jets. The Lakeland Airport is book as well as many other central florida airports. They helicopter over to Tampa, a taxi takes to long. They are all in a hurry to further screw the middle class and morons like you are bent over with anticipation.
Well, the OBVIOUS answer to this ridiculous post is; Let's wait until the Democrat Convention and see if you report on the same thing. I BET you won't. I guess you think the "rich" Obama supporters are going to arrive in Greyhound buses, don't 'cha. rotfl You are just TOO funny. We'll be waiting for your in dept report.

BTW...racist moron? Well, typical liberal name calling, but be aware of this: I am OVER being politically correct. I call 'em like I see 'em now. The other way isn't working.
filmehdgratisDOT info

Bucharest, Romania

#7691 Aug 25, 2012
This video surely will change your life!
Link: http://adf.ly/C1hxc
(Do not worry about the links do not contain a virus, you just need to access the top right that yellow box)
colgate

Hagan, GA

#7692 Aug 25, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You took that movie as truth? Wow, I'd MSNBC reported that dog shit was nutritious you'd have a mouth full of turd in a few seconds. I can't believe you admitted that!
the movie may not have been the 'whole truth',but the interveiw Pallin did with Katie Couric was!That was where she could not name one(1) supreme court case.Go brush your teeth,then go check it out!
colgate

Hagan, GA

#7693 Aug 25, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
if MSNBC reported that you could 'see Russia from Alaska'(like sarah said) I damn sure would'nt belive that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coheelee fight 16 hr Chrissy 8
Miss ameris 16 hr Julie 32
EC Bobcats Mon TE fleek 2
Probate Judge (Nov '11) Aug 30 Pete 270
deputy Aug 24 Timmy 8
Traveling through town Aug 22 Cray Cray 7
Why wont the Blakely PD do something? Aug 21 Truth hurts 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edison Mortgages