Knoxville, TN

#41 Jul 7, 2012
Love me some pig.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#42 Jul 9, 2012
Wyatt wrote:
Love me some pig.
Do them pigs squeal real load when you're lovin' them?
Wyatt

Knoxville, TN

#43 Jul 9, 2012
they not be squealing load

Since: Feb 13

Herndon, VA

#44 Mar 14, 2013
wow wrote:
funny how folks complain so damn much about where they live. if it's that damn bad then freaking move away from it. Lisa is the best when it come to Harveys and she always speaks and is always nice. If folks would do their job instead of posting non sense on here them maybe things would change. but some folks see the worse it everything.
There's nothing wrong with Lisa or what she does. I think this is beginning to sound like a racial issue but then again that's half of blakely. or anywhere now a days. but either way not everyone is gonna be happy.
Piggly Wiggly sucks. they had 10% more to what you buy harvey's doesn't plus piggly wiggly doesn't always have what harvey's does. Walk in piggly wiggly noone speaks to you.
I work in the Piggly Wiggly in Columbia, Al and the manager does not like me. He treats everyone else different.

Since: Feb 13

Herndon, VA

#45 Mar 14, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do them pigs squeal real load when you're lovin' them?
LMFAO
Pabelle

Colquitt, GA

#46 Mar 17, 2013
I will have to speak up for Lisa, I have seen her working problems with customers and staff and she has always appeared to be professional in those regards. I shop both stores but I use Harvey's more because of the people working there, I know almost everyone employed and enjoy talking and visiting with them, they all seem to enjoy everyone that comes into their store and will all go out of their way to assist if needed. I have not and don't plan to work with the store but if I did I would try to make the best out of whatever situation I was involved with and if I couldn't then I would look for another position. Complaints on a public forum about work is not the way to solve a situation. Might be time to put on your big boy pants and seek a different position and a change from your current situation... It could be that you are the problem not the store or personnel, just a thought since you put it out there...
D4gn4sty

Bainbridge, GA

#47 Mar 18, 2013
I couldn't take this thread seriously after someone posted using the moniker "consurned".

LOL
Brown eyed girl

United States

#48 Mar 27, 2013
I shop both places in Blakely. Mostly go to the Pig for the big bags of dog food and meat. I have never experienced any ruddness or disrespect at either place. As a matter of fact one of the clerks at Harvey's offered to bring anything I needed to my house because my husband is in a wheelchair and it is hard for us to shop. Both stores are great about helping me with my groceries. Sometimes I have to ask at the Pig when I buy those 50 pound bags of dog food but someone always comes right out and helps. I understand this post is about working at Harvey's but I've never worked anywhere that didn't have a few people who complained about favoritism.
Harveys too

Alma, WI

#49 Mar 28, 2013
holly wrote:
well at least your not working at the harveys i work at.I work at the harveys in Hahira ga.We have a manager that has no clue what hes doing.My sister-n-law also works there.the manager has broken up the marriage of my brother and her due to flirting.he has tried to flirt with me but i turned him down so now he cuts my hours all the time.also he doesnt like my fiance coming in the store to shop while im working.he even called him in HIS office to talk to him about it(thats right someone that doesnt even work there,a COSTOMER)the ones of us that have been working there since opening now are cut down to working like 10 hours a week while the new pretty little girls that are his new flirts(becuase they dont know what they are getting themselves into) that he hired get all of the hours and oh yea they also get paid more than us for doing the same job and i have no idea how to get ahold of corperate to let them know what hes been doing.
If you have worked at this store since it opened and have no idea how to get in touch with corporate or Human Resources you only need 10 hrs a week....... because your an idiot
Shut Up

Franklin, GA

#50 Mar 31, 2013
I wonder how customers would feel if they knew that athiest working in the Harvey's in Donansiville.
customer

Ocilla, GA

#51 Mar 31, 2013
Shut Up wrote:
I wonder how customers would feel if they knew that athiest working in the Harvey's in Donansiville.
What has athiest got to do with the price of eggs.
Say what

Bainbridge, GA

#52 Mar 31, 2013
Shut Up wrote:
Hopefully they can spell correctly
chic

Lithonia, GA

#53 Apr 1, 2013
right on georgia wrote:
<quoted text>
bathroom has feces on the toilet floor has feces on it etc. just straight out nasty
Why don't you tell all your low life friends to stop shitting on the floor then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama 23 min Peg 28
Midnight riders 24 min Josh 2
Zachery's go down again 21 hr Jan 20
Democrats and Liberals Dec 12 You moron 55
Christmas on the square Dec 11 Citizen 10
Handy Dandy Handy Man (May '17) Dec 11 Need to know 7
Verizon service Dec 10 Truth 8

Edison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance