Your guide to legends and ghost tales...

Your guide to legends and ghost tales around Erie County

There are 2 comments on the Erie Times-News story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Your guide to legends and ghost tales around Erie County. In it, Erie Times-News reports that:

The full moon cast an eerie glare across the bay water, and people felt the strangeness of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times-News.

stacey markel

Wadsworth, OH

#1 Oct 6, 2010
I grew up in Girard Pa. Girard is historic and known for its many eeerie tales of local landmarks.... I wonder who is the last person to have seen the headless horseman at the gudgeonville bridge?? He must be real angry now that his bridge was destroyed by vandals!

Any teens out there who know of this tale? has anyone seen him, when was the last known sighting???
Santa

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 6, 2010
That wasn't a horseman...it was Santa on his sleigh...ghosts are imaginary!

There is a million dollars if you can prove there are ghosts...ask The Amazing Randy.

All those TV shows about ghosts are bull shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edinburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsburgh-area MLK Day events planned; march t... Jan '15 Old Cynic 1
spring water on rt 18 (Sep '08) Dec '14 Denise200 13
News Matrimony: Civil War style (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dee McKinney 1
shawn thomas moore minor rape (Aug '12) Feb '14 kaytlyn 4
Barrack Obama (Sep '13) Nov '13 Jim M 2
News Edinburg, PA man accused of raping an 8-year-old (Apr '11) Jun '12 disgusted in nc 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Nov '10 monaca man 14
More from around the web

Edinburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]