Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvania (District 4) in 2010?

Posted in the Edinburg Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2010
John

Zelienople, PA

#1 Oct 14, 2010
conservative views

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Oct 15, 2010
We need new blood
A Voter

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Rothfus is ideologically anemic!
back to lower burrell

New Kensington, PA

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Altmire gets my vote he didn't vote with the dems. on everything and that's what we need in leader ship a man or woman that listens to the people that put them there. He's not perfect but try finding one that is.
voter

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Oct 17, 2010
rothfus worked for wall st and he has beady little eyes
Mike

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Congressman Altmire for the last four years has been a perfect match for our moderate district. Keith Rothfus is a far right nut job who like Melissa Hart, will simply vote the party line as he is told rather than the wishes of his district.
mary p-

Ellwood City, PA

#7 Oct 21, 2010
Almire may have voted against the healthcare bill, but he waited until the last second to make sure the Dems. had it...he made no prior committment until he was sure he was "safe"...sorry, can't respect that.......Also, this term will make him eligible for a 100,000 a yr. retirement.....PA is broke, we don't need the extra expense....I believe in term limits..........out with the old, in with the new....
mary p-

Ellwood City, PA

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Term limits....we need new blood, and we need to save big retirement packages........What's Altmire ever really done...
Patti

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Oct 21, 2010
We can't afford to continue the way we are going.
Chris Lucas

Cranberry Twp, PA

#10 Oct 22, 2010
Jason Altmire has been named the most anti small business Congressman in the country by the American Small Business League.
Jim

Lockbourne, OH

#11 Oct 27, 2010
Keep listening to the morons on fox "news" and learn to speak lapdog
Sick Of It

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Oct 29, 2010
After seeing Keith in many different situations, I believe that he will work hard to return this country to what our founding father's believed. I do not believe that he will follow a straight republican line. Additionally, he will not vote for a bill (even if it is a good one) if it is loaded with pork. Now THAT'S what we really need in this country.
EasterLily

Beaver, PA

#14 Nov 1, 2010
Democrat
monaca man

Aliquippa, PA

#15 Nov 1, 2010
Sick of Liberals. Bring back America, No Soicalism...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edinburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Tom Ridge 3,938
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 3 hr Tom Korbutt 162
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ed Rendell 51,315
spring water on rt 18 (Sep '08) Jun '14 renee 11
Matrimony: Civil War style Apr '14 Dee McKinney 1
shawn thomas moore minor rape (Aug '12) Feb '14 kaytlyn 4
Barrack Obama (Sep '13) Nov '13 Jim M 2
•••
•••
•••

Edinburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••