Bizarre Charges: Toilet paper helps f...

Bizarre Charges: Toilet paper helps flush out suspect

There are 4 comments on the New Castle News story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Bizarre Charges: Toilet paper helps flush out suspect. In it, New Castle News reports that:

A timely phone call may have saved the lives of a McGrath Avenue couple. Rodney Haswell, 63, was beaten and his 60-year-old wife Amelia had a gun held to her head after several men forced their way into the Haswells' home City couple attacked in their home Closer Look January 15, 2011 Bizarre Charges: Toilet paper helps flush out suspect Dan Irwin ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Castle News.

Storm Warning

Cazenovia, WI

#1 Jan 15, 2011
groids iq of 50 and the government keeps breeding them hell liberals put one in the white house.

Since: Aug 09

Annapolis, MD

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Storm Warning wrote:
groids iq of 50 and the government keeps breeding them hell liberals put one in the white house.
I gather we will be holding another national memorial service after your upcoming "meet-up" with your district's Democratic Congressperson.

I hope your photos found at Walmart will be in better taste.
Another voice

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2011
This just goes to prove you can not fix STUPID...
Mr Whipple

Huntington, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2011
Like I always say.....nothing like good quality toilet paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edinburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealer cooking at Hickory Grille (Nov '16) Jun '17 imthatdude 3
Biggest Drug dealer in late 90's and early 2000's (Dec '16) May '17 imthatdude 3
shawn thomas moore minor rape (Aug '12) Dec '16 Publicinfo 8
News Your guide to legends and ghost tales around Er... (Oct '10) Jul '16 Andrew orris 3
spring water on rt 18 (Sep '08) Jun '16 renee 14
News Pittsburgh-area MLK Day events planned; march t... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Old Cynic 1
News Matrimony: Civil War style (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dee McKinney 1

Edinburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edinburg Mortgages