rest in peace mr frank tull

rest in peace mr frank tull

Posted in the Edgewood Forum

melissa kossakowski

AOL

#1 Aug 30, 2006
He was a great man . Not only was he my teacher, he was also a great man . He was my children's principal. Mr Tull was a gentleman that my faily and I were honored to know He will be greatly missed . My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Sinerely Yours,

Melissa & Devin Kossakowski & Ben Webber
Diana Bons
tracy mckenna

Alexandria, VA

#2 Aug 31, 2006
I work at Upper Chesapeake and was there when Mr.Tull came in. I was very shocked and upset because he was my son's principal. Mr.Tull was an outstanding person with an outstanding influence on all the children, especially my son. My son loved him and admired him. Me and my son will never forget Mr.Tull and he will remain dear to our hearts. God Bless the Tull family.
Respectfully,
Tracy and Ryan McKenna
The McClelland Family

Columbia, MD

#3 Sep 3, 2006
Mr. Tull was both a mentor and a great friend. All four of our children graduated from there the last one just this past June. My husband works at his school as a sub, and happened to speak to him that morning. He was talking about his children at William Paca, and how much he has planned for this school year. It is hard to believe that he is gone. I pray that his legacy will live on and his family will find peace in all of the lives he has touched over the years.

Michael, Isolda, Asia, Jefferson, Alyxandrya and Amoryta.
tynesha gamble

Red Lion, PA

#4 Aug 6, 2012
i remember mr tull when i was there now i live in pa..my grandma used to work at that school...mr tull was a awesome nice principal..miss him very much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edgewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firefighters battle two Harford apartment fires... Jan 15 noobieR 1
News Concerns about 'Muslim only' development spark ... Dec 23 youll shoot your ... 3
Anyone remember the Sarkarias? Please help! (Sep '11) Dec 23 Anonymous 3
News Dan Rodricks: Bias against Muslims blocked Jopp... Oct '17 Info 2
News Havre de Grace teen charged in rape of girl, 14... Oct '17 noobieR 2
News Muslim leader refutes concerns, vows Joppatowne... Oct '17 Joppa 2
News Muslim group works to ease concerns about Joppa... Oct '17 blacklagoon 3 2

Edgewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Edgewood Mortgages