Police salaries creating burden

There are 3 comments on the Feb 18, 2009, Fort Lee Suburbanite story titled Police salaries creating burden. In it, Fort Lee Suburbanite reports that:

As falling tax revenues forced Governor Jon Corzine and state treasury officials in Trenton to re-examine the state's 33.3 billion state budget on February 17, municipalities across the state fend for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Lee Suburbanite.

Jenifer

Lansdowne, PA

#1 Mar 5, 2009
These officers put their lives on the line every time that they go to work. Can you place a price tag on that???
dude get a life

Paramus, NJ

#2 Apr 10, 2009
risk their life in cresskill? Are you a moron or what? They pull people over for a job in a mile big town.
bob

Maplewood, NJ

#3 Apr 21, 2009
These officers dont do anything except cause traffic and headaches. I thought they were here to protect and serve and all they do is waste tax payers money. Lets go Corzine and cut these departments in half!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Lee bans smoking in outdoor restaurants an... Apr 11 Sneaky Pete 8
Harry's Corner (Nov '08) Mar 29 Ron 35
Best mechanic around area? Mar '15 Huegene 1
Review: Garden State Animal Hospital - Kimberle... (Apr '10) Mar '15 frenchie lover 18
CNBC Joe Kernan Dirty Mind (Apr '14) Mar '15 zionist media cabal 2
News Crying fowl North Bergen bans chickens, other t... Mar '15 davefox 2
Review: Orangetheory Fitness Feb '15 KRISTINA D 1
More from around the web

Edgewater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]