Racist Web site shut down by hackers

There are 20 comments on the Political Gateway story from Jan 8, 2007, titled Racist Web site shut down by hackers. In it, Political Gateway reports that:

Internet hackers disabled the Web site of North Bergen, N.J. white supremacist Hal Turner by overloading the server.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Political Gateway.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Homestead, PA

#1 Jan 8, 2007
And there ya go, the natural selection process wins!!

Normally, I am not for censorship in any form, admitidly a liberal way of viewing things. However, the natural effect of plenty of people have wiped this person(s) off the face of the internet and rightfully so. Hip...Hip...Hooray !

Keep up the good work !!
Woot

São Paulo, Brazil

#2 Jan 19, 2007
Anonymous
Internet Super Heroes
AnonChick

Bluefield, VA

#3 Jan 19, 2007
Thanks for the support. Heh.
joey

Hoboken, NJ

#4 Apr 19, 2007
#@%! em..
joey

Hoboken, NJ

#5 Apr 19, 2007
good for em loosers.
THIS REALLY NEEDS TO END

AOL

#6 Aug 9, 2007
report racist abuse everyone please!!!!!!!!!!
http://blackslutclu b.thumblogger. com/

This site is highly offensive and degrading to Black Woman and Men.
If anyone in this group knows how to shut down a site please focus your
attention on this one.

If you know any of the women or any of the companys related to the pics
on this site please inform them that their images are being used for
this. Thanks
peter

AOL

#7 Oct 9, 2007
this site made me very angry with their nasty coments, i can not believe this is 2007.

http://www.newnation.vg/forums/forumdisplay.p...

http://www.newnation.vg/forums/showthread.php...
peter

AOL

#8 Oct 9, 2007
Alabaster Holt

Boston, MA

#9 Dec 17, 2007
Niggermania.com sucks too. Good for those hackers.
an annoyed man

Japan

#10 Jan 20, 2008
stormfront.org

how is that legal? It should be possible to just drop websites somewhere to let authorities scan it for content like that. They are actually talking about how to prepare for the big fight against non whites. It's public terrorism. How can that website still be online?
South Jersey

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2008
While you're at it, afrochat.com is a racist site. Any takers on shutting them down?
LaTrne Jakscoon

Germany

#13 Jan 31, 2008
KFCISFORNIGGERS is absolutely spot on. It seems that the truth can be painful, but TNB has to be exposed for what it is
krag

Annville, PA

#15 Feb 1, 2008
I guess it's o.k. for a site like afrochat.com to call for the death of every caucasion on earth? You selective "rights" liberals make me sick!
Get_It_Straight

Kitchener, Canada

#17 Feb 13, 2008
krag wrote:
I guess it's o.k. for a site like afrochat.com to call for the death of every caucasion on earth? You selective "rights" liberals make me sick!
um, where does it say on afrochat that the death of every caucasian is called for? If that was ever stated, it was obviously by some one ignorant individual. It's not a hate website. Web sites like stormfront etc. however, are places to specifically spew hatred against blacks and other minorities.
Get_It_Straight

Kitchener, Canada

#18 Feb 13, 2008
KFCISFORNIGGERS wrote:
Who forces you losers to view these sites? If you don't like it don't look at it! Telling the truth about the savage negro is no crime.
Savage negro? Yet, the hate websites call for a race war against all "non-whites"? Who is the savage in this picture....
James Riske

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Mar 20, 2008
I disagree about Niggermania.com It's more of a humor site than a hate site or Nazi site. In fact, they have Jewish, Asian, and Hispanic members on their forum. It's just a free speech, humor site. I think you guys are over stepping your bounds and just censoring sites you don't agree with by hacking them. While I can agree with trying to stop sites that preach hate and intolerance, there's nothing wrong with a site that is nothing more than cartoon humor about the Negro race.

“Luctor et emergo”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#22 Mar 31, 2008
Hack away is what i say.

“You Can't Handle The Truth”

Since: Dec 07

Anywhere I've been

#23 Mar 31, 2008
Ray Klotkowski wrote:
And there ya go, the natural selection process wins!!
Normally, I am not for censorship in any form, admitidly a liberal way of viewing things. However, the natural effect of plenty of people have wiped this person(s) off the face of the internet and rightfully so. Hip...Hip...Hooray !
Keep up the good work !!
Word for word, AGREED!
Devilishly handsome

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Mar 31, 2008
South Jersey wrote:
While you're at it, afrochat.com is a racist site. Any takers on shutting them down?
R U KIDDIN??? ACLU, JESSE JACKSON AND AL SHARPTON WOULD BE ON YA LIKE STINK ON CHIT IF YA TRIED TO SHUT DOWN A BLACK RACIST WEB SITE. BLACKS CAN DO AND SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, WHITES THE ONES GETTING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST THESE DAYS
Mannie

United States

#25 Mar 31, 2008
Unfortunately, giving someone like this a publicity topic is not always good.

I am not familiar with this website that was shut down, but I did meet someone from Bergen County many years ago that made frightening comments about blacks and jews. He was an ex-school teacher.

He and another ex-teacher have been the most antisemitic people that I have ever met.

They both blamed jews and the media/movies etc for the deplorable cultural situation in the public schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Christie Cleared of Any Wrongdoing in Bri... 17 hr swedenforever 4
Faculty at North Bergen High School very Rude t... (Jan '10) May 1 integrity 20
Review: Garden State Animal Hospital - Kimberle... (Apr '10) Apr 29 pup07030 19
News Fort Lee bans smoking in outdoor restaurants an... Apr 11 Sneaky Pete 8
Harry's Corner (Nov '08) Mar '15 Ron 35
Best mechanic around area? Mar '15 Huegene 1
CNBC Joe Kernan Dirty Mind (Apr '14) Mar '15 zionist media cabal 2
More from around the web

Edgewater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE