Review: Rhode River Marina,Inc.

Posted in the Edgewater Forum

John

Davidsonville, MD

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Brian and his team responded to our mechanical needs quickly and professionally. I called Brian and requested he come to Turkey Point Marina and assess the broken water rail connector on my 8.1 Mercruiser starboard engine. He agreed to repair the water rail and as the job evolved we found out all 4 water rails were severely corroded. Brian researched the issue and found that newer manifolds came without water rails. His team was able to replace all manifolds on our Cruiser Yacht within 4 business day during peak season, while I was out of the country! Upon my return on a Friday our vessel was ready and waiting now that's SERVICE. Its gets even better Brian found a few bulletins on our boat and replaced over $2000 worth of parts for free (electronic control module and harness assembly adapter). The manifolds were completed at fair market pricing, and labor cost was competitive. Overall the service was outstanding, and the short turn around was remarkable!. I would call Brian before anyone else to service my boat... Thanks for coming out to service our vessel, I know its not your specialty to service vessels away from Rhodes River, but I am sure glad you helped us out! Thanks for a job well done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edgewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Funny Apr 30 So Fun to Be Safeway 1
Cecil County Sheriffs Corruption Apr 28 Cecil Sheriff Cor... 1
News Russian Man Volunteers for Head Transplant Apr 28 NEW BRAIN for PUTIN 2
Review: Treasure Island (May '13) Apr 26 Sharon 5
News Repeal of 'rain tax' requirement yet to trickle... Apr 21 Raymond 1
News 4 Anne Arundel Detention Officers Indicted in S... Apr 21 What 1
News Cold Case: Lyon Sisters Disappearance (Feb '08) Apr 19 kmls 94
More from around the web

Edgewater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE